Democrats Should Tone It Down On The Anti-Trump Rhetoric...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.' They've worked their supporters up into a very dangerous frenzy. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i really was pretty shocked at the constant stream of 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric.

The more i watched the two networks, the more it felt like brainwashing incitement. It seemed very dangerous. It certainly didn't seem like 'News' or 'Journalism.' I mean, opposing one's policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such extremes like calling the man a 'Nazi' and 'Racist', really does feel like incitement. I truly feel for the good of the country, Democrats should consider toning it down. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
If anything serious were to happen to President Trump there might be a fucking LIB bloodbath. EVERYONE of these radical fanatical LIB assholes at MSNBC/CNN/WAPO/NYT etc might well be on the shoot on sight list.
President Trump WILL dramatically change the libel laws in the country. Thereby essentially ending the careers of dozens or fanatical LIB talking heads.
Already Rachael 'Man-Brow' is bleating about whether she will be able to continue spewing her hatred of all things REP. without getting her bull dyke ass sued off.

Declare the Democratic Party a terrorist organization. I'm not kidding.

Well, that isn't gonna happen. I just feel what they're doing, is very dangerous. It's not just about opposing Trump policies. They've taken it to extremes. The constant 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric goes well beyond opposing policies.

I mean i really was shocked to see CNN and MSNBC engaging in such constant incitement rhetoric. It couldn't be called 'News' or 'Journalism.' I think there may come a time when they'll be held accountable for incitement. They may be stepping outside their 'Free Press' protections.

It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.' They've worked their supporters up into a very dangerous frenzy. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i really was pretty shocked at the constant stream of 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric.

The more i watched the two networks, the more it felt like brainwashing incitement. It seemed very dangerous. It certainly didn't seem like 'News' or 'Journalism.' I mean, opposing one's policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such extremes like calling the man a 'Nazi' and 'Racist', really does feel like incitement. I truly feel for the good of the country, Democrats should consider toning it down. What are your thoughts?
When Trump tones down the racist/pro Russia rhetoric.

That's exactly what it is.

They belong in prison. Or dead.
Then who would defend America from the GOP. Remember what the GOP/Bush did. They even let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. Took down our economy. They did their best to destroy the country, but voters finally woke up. Trump wants to finish the job and hand us over to Putin. Sad so many of the Republicans agree. Russia has a lot of empty land. Why don't they move there?

Trump is the biggest source of incitement. There were no riots at Ted Cruz or John Kasich rallies.

I'm pretty disappointed with Democrat behavior. They really have worked their supporters up into a dangerous frenzy. I mean, opposing Trump policies is one thing. But what they're engaging in right now, goes so far beyond opposing policies. It's starting to feel like incitement.

Next they'll be questioning whether he's a Christian American

That's exactly what it is.

They belong in prison. Or dead.

They've lost their shit. They could pretty easily rise above this stuff - I think - but they've decided to join in and escalate.

By the way, when are those Thank You cards going out from Republicans to the Democrats for their help?

They are not going to tone it down because it is done on purpose.

Read, takes about 2 minutes, and you will know exactly what they are doing!

Timothy Daughtry - Gaslighting and the Left’s War on Reality

Trump is the biggest source of incitement. There were no riots at Ted Cruz or John Kasich rallies.

I'm pretty disappointed with Democrat behavior. They really have worked their supporters up into a dangerous frenzy. I mean, opposing Trump policies is one thing. But what they're engaging in right now, goes so far beyond opposing policies. It's starting to feel like incitement.

Right, us Democrats are out of control. I mean, you have someone on this very thread calling for the imprisonment and murder of people because their political beliefs differ, but sure....it's Democrats that need to be toned down. Okay.

Fuck you.

Payback is a bitch

When Trump tones down the racist/pro Russia rhetoric.

See, that's what i'm talking about. Opposing his policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such hateful extremes, is just wrong. CNN and MNBC need to be more careful with the rhetoric. It is beginning to feel like incitement. It's doesn't feel so much like 'News' and Journalism.' They could lose their 'Free Press' protections.

You want to support what Trump stands for with no consequences. Not going to happen.

Forum List

Back