What's with the inane banter about....

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
....Donald Trump? Think the man's a disaster or think he's the best thing since sliced bread. Which of those things be so is irrelevant. I happen to think he's a mess, but he's the mess that's about to be President, so what matters to me are the specifics pertaining to policy he will attempt to implement.
  • What does he want to do?
  • How is he going to do it?
  • Whom will it affect and in what ways?
  • How long will it take to implement?
  • How much will it cost?
  • What are its qualitative and quantitative attributes?
All the back-and-forth about the man's poll numbers, and who's attending his inauguration, and so on is nothing but childish bantering. It's polite, perhaps even mildly entertaining, chit chat at a cocktail reception, but that's about all it's good for.

....Donald Trump? Think the man's a disaster or think he's the best thing since sliced bread. Which of those things be so is irrelevant. I happen to think he's a mess, but he's the mess that's about to be President, so what matters to me are the specifics pertaining to policy he will attempt to implement.
  • What does he want to do?
  • How is he going to do it?
  • Whom will it affect and in what ways?
  • How long will it take to implement?
  • How much will it cost?
  • What are its qualitative and quantitative attributes?
All the back-and-forth about the man's poll numbers, and who's attending his inauguration, and so on is nothing but childish bantering. It's polite, perhaps even mildly entertaining, chit chat at a cocktail reception, but that's about all it's good for.
I agree, but if you look back at the campaigns, most of the Clinton campaign was about attacking Trump on a personal basis, so it should be no surprise that Democrats are continuing along those lines.

After 8 years of ineptitude, now they want to ask questions.

After 8 years of complaining about ineptitude, I'd think you'd have ready and accurate answers to the questions now that your guy is headed to the White House.

After 8 years of ineptitude, now they want to ask questions.

After 8 years of complaining about ineptitude, I'd think you'd have ready and accurate answers to the questions now that your guy is headed to the White House.

I think the answer we got 8 years ago is appropriate.
Elections have consequences.

Pedal to the metal, full speed ahead.

New Topics

Forum List

Back