Democrats should stop bragging that their goal is to destroy the white race

"Search Results for Query: white minority | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum"

lol

Still no 'evidence.'
Read the fucking links you twat.

I didn't think anybody could be dumber than fury, but you done gone and topped him. Congratulations.

Fury is not as stupid as you wish they would be!

He's pretty stupid.

No, and you consider me to be idiotic at times when it does not fit your narrative but sometimes those that come off as idiotic are sometimes more smarter than you wish to admit...

In 1994 would have thought Newt was smarter than Trey Gawdy?

"Search Results for Query: white minority | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum"

lol

Still no 'evidence.'

I didn't think anybody could be dumber than fury, but you done gone and topped him. Congratulations.

He's pretty stupid.

No, and you consider me to be idiotic at times when it does not fit your narrative but sometimes those that come off as idiotic are sometimes more smarter than you wish to admit...

I never thought Newt was dumb. Only sleazy.

He's pretty stupid.

He's a politician so sleazy is part of life... Newt was a great leader but now the Tea Pantie Party has Trey ad their future leader... I am thinking about fleeing to Cuba!

He's pretty stupid.

He's a politician so sleazy is part of life... Newt was a great leader but now the Tea Pantie Party has Trey ad their future leader... I am thinking about fleeing to Cuba!

I'll pay for a one way ticket if you promise to go.

He's pretty stupid.

You like me more you realize!

Yes, I am a asshole, hell my neighbor hate me because I refuse to be white trash, but still you like me, and you think I am a conservative don't you?

I am a asshole playing the game!

He's pretty stupid.

Yes, I am a asshole, hell my neighbor hate me because I refuse to be white trash, but still you like me, and you think I am a conservative don't you?

You're half right.

You're half right.

Yes, I am a asshole, and deep down you want to agree but hate me too much to agree!

:lol:
I've never seen anyone as dedicated to playing the victim as you guys are.

Oh Really? Progessives, Feminists, LGBT, Al sharpton and Jesse Jackson all have perfected the art of being a victim. Dude at least be honest.

What Democrats have been bragging that their goal is to "destroy the white race"?

So Democrats wage war on some issue and then turn around and deny they are waging war on that issue.

Stop your lying, you're not

tkxdnSC.gif

The whole liberal movement is based on whining and complaining about how it's unfair that they are not white males.

Oh Really? Progessives, Feminists, LGBT, Al sharpton and Jesse Jackson all have perfected the art of being a victim. Dude at least be honest.

Fair enough.

But there's something truly ridiculous about the white Christian male victimization fetish.

If you all haven't noticed, both parties create and perpetuate division through their ideology. Therefore creating division between our population.....therefore never getting anything done within government except perpetuating bullshit propagation. Following? Division keeps them in office.......don't follow any party......vote for who is going to jump start the economy. Fix the economy and many other issues go away based upon prosperity and leadership. Sanders - will bankrupt the nation Clinton - wicked liar Trump - the golden road to prosperity. Trump 2016

Fair enough.

But there's something truly ridiculous about the white Christian male victimization fetish.
Sorry I do not fit into your sterotype, I am a white male that is a agnostic..you swung and missed

Fair enough.

Sorry I do not fit into your sterotype, I am a white male that is a agnostic..you swung and missed

I wasn't talking about you. Apparently the victimization fetish shoe fits, though.

Democrats should stop bragging that their goal is to destroy the white race.

Because (1) it is racist to say that you hate an entire race of people; and (2) it sounds like you favor ethnic cleansing; and (3) you're going to drive away the white people who still vote for you.

Frankly, I don't give a damn. In forty years, people will have intermarried to the point where there will be very few people who are all the way white, or all the way black, or all the way any other race.

And at that point, Democrats are going to have to look for new ways to make people hate each other.

Don't worry so much, Blackroot. Even though the evil Democrat agenda is to find ways to make people hate each other, take solace in the fact that Donald Trump loves you.

Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated' — and they love him

Democrats should stop bragging that their goal is to destroy the white race.

Because (1) it is racist to say that you hate an entire race of people; and (2) it sounds like you favor ethnic cleansing; and (3) you're going to drive away the white people who still vote for you.

Frankly, I don't give a damn. In forty years, people will have intermarried to the point where there will be very few people who are all the way white, or all the way black, or all the way any other race.

And at that point, Democrats are going to have to look for new ways to make people hate each other.

You probably should drink before you post.

Look, show me one huge Black leader on this globe that has successfully governed their nation.
Not a leader of a movement, but a real president, chancellor, prime minister, etc.
It is a racist statement, and I don't hate the Black race, but Black people cannot govern a nation.
Show me one and I'll shut the fuck up.....

Forum List

Back