Democrats should stop bragging that their goal is to destroy the white race

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Democrats should stop bragging that their goal is to destroy the white race.

Because (1) it is racist to say that you hate an entire race of people; and (2) it sounds like you favor ethnic cleansing; and (3) you're going to drive away the white people who still vote for you.

Frankly, I don't give a damn. In forty years, people will have intermarried to the point where there will be very few people who are all the way white, or all the way black, or all the way any other race.

And at that point, Democrats are going to have to look for new ways to make people hate each other.

:lol:

What Democrats have been bragging that their goal is to "destroy the white race"?

I've never seen anyone as dedicated to playing the victim as you guys are.

What Democrats have been bragging that their goal is to "destroy the white race"?

So Democrats wage war on some issue and then turn around and deny they are waging war on that issue.

Stop your lying, you're not fooling anyone.

So Democrats wage war on some issue and then turn around and deny they are waging war on that issue.

So you can't provide an example of this "bragging" that you're so butthurt about?

What a surprise.

Oh my word! That cross on your back must have made posting that quite difficult. lol

So you can't provide an example of this "bragging" that you're so butthurt about?

What a surprise.
Search Results for Query: white minority | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Because (1) it is racist to say that you hate an entire race of people; and (2) it sounds like you favor ethnic cleansing; and (3) you're going to drive away the white people who still vote for you.

Frankly, I don't give a damn. In forty years, people will have intermarried to the point where there will be very few people who are all the way white, or all the way black, or all the way any other race.

And at that point, Democrats are going to have to look for new ways to make people hate each other.
No, you and other reprehensible conservatives should stop trying to propagate the lie that democrats are trying to 'destroy the white race' – the notion is unfounded idiocy.

You're in no position to accuse anyone else of 'lying.'

What a surprise.
Search Results for Query: white minority | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:lol::lol::lol:

Wait - you're butthurt about posters on this message board?

That's who you're referring to when you say "Democrats"?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If left wing posters on this message board are representatives of "Democrats" as a whole, does that mean that clowns like Odium and Steve McGarrett are representative of "Conservatives"?

Don't speak for the Democratic party!

You still believe Injuns are invading your ten dollar homestead act!

Forum List

Back