Democrats shocked! that they have to pay higher taxes; this isn't what they expected!

The evidence exists every time he posts.

You aren't quite smart enough to lie, you just sort of ramble around spouting semi-coherent mob slogans.

Already done.

But technically, you asked me to provide evidence to the CONTRARY.

Thread rundown:

Dems twit whines on Dem Underground about the bites being taken out of their paychecks.

I post an article about it that's hilarious.

Dems immediately sputter, en masse: "What is the meaning of this?" "How dare you repeat our idiocy to us!" "Washington Times sucks!" "There are no tax increases!" and "Romney would have done the same thing!" and "Cons are so dummmmm!"

Is that about the long and short of it?

Yup, it is.

Dumbfuck....Hairy Reid claimed Romney didn't pay taxes for years.

So is $1.9M paid in taxes $0 or $1.9M?

Oh, legal loopholes that liberals also take doesn't seem to bother you when it's obamination, reid, buffet but shit stains like you believe Romney shouldn't be allowed to take them...eh?

Oh, I'm laughing I made more than you and your wife....

Go fuck yourself.

Rich liberals like Moore, Clooney, etc have no problem with their taxes going up because they feel guilty about being rich, have enough wealth as is and can make millions next year with ease.

The dumb Democrap voter that relies on msnbc, BET, MTV and the Comedy Channel for their news about the world....might be shocked to find out they have some obamcare tax and other taxes waiting for them in 2013.

Afterall.....they were told Mitt Romney didn't pay any taxes, so why the hell are they being forced to pay taxes with their Taco Bell job???

Sounds like you've overdosed on Fox News. Romney’s return for 2011 showed that he paid an effective federal income tax rate of 14 percent, or a little more than $1.9 million on adjusted gross income of about $13.7 million. Besides doubting that his elitist, out of touch, inept ass will starve I resent the fact that my wife and I were taxed at a rate nearly identical on income of slightly less than $100,000. Since the Reagan tax cuts for the wealthy started the downward spiral for what used to be the middle class the uppercrust in this country have made out like bandits. It's a matter of record and unless you and Fox can figure out a way to rewrite history I suggest you STFU.

Last edited:
Your buddies on Dem Underground seemed to think it was a tax increase. Perhaps you should be talking to them.

How on earth this became a discussion about what romney *would* have done, I dunno.

But the thread purpose is to point out the excessive ignorance of lefties.

While I appreciate your committment to contributing to the huge pile of evidence of ignorance we have, it would be nice if you tried to limit yourself to the topic at hand....

which is that Democratic Underground retards (like you) who voted for Obama are having fits that he hasn't *protected* them from smaller paychecks.

It is to laugh.

The best thing about the ignore function...I conducted an experiment the objective of which was to determine if peeballs ever had anything to say that justified the agony of reading his excretious utterings. My research proved to me that he has never wheezed out any string of words that is worth the time it takes to read them.

Enter *ignore*. I can just buzz over, being content in the knowledge that there is nothing in that post that anyone could ever want to see, hear or address.

Forum List

Back