Eric Cantor and government spending

• Banned
Where are the defenders of the weasel? Nearly half a billion of your money going to 14,121 contractors doing who knows what over time and over budget no doubt.

Interesting side note: Medicare spending as a percentage of GDP hasn't really grown in the past 3 years, even as our population continued aging into it.

fredgraph.png

dont they complain that Obama took money out of these and here Cantor just wants to cut.

How odd that they are silent......

Eric 'the weasel' wants to cut Medicare and Medicaid to our citizens. Since spending cuts are his cause I suggest he show leadership and begin to make cuts here:

Actually, I believe those are the cuts that are in the ACA. Democrats were trying to block their own cuts during the fiscal cliff negotiations, and Cantor said no.

Eric 'the weasel' wants to cut Medicare and Medicaid to our citizens. Since spending cuts are his cause I suggest he show leadership and begin to make cuts here:

Actually, I believe those are the cuts that are in the ACA. Democrats were trying to block their own cuts during the fiscal cliff negotiations, and Cantor said no.

The Medicare cuts in the fiscal cliff came from the Budget Control Act of 2011, not the ACA.

Forum List

Back