Democrats shocked! that they have to pay higher taxes; this isn't what they expected!

This is the, what, fourth or fifth thread about how "shocked" people (Obama supporters) are over the Holiday expiring.

Guess the talking points memo from Frank Luntz is out.

Remember back in the day when repubs ran things and none of us had to pay taxes?

Great article at Forbes.

Joel Kotkin

12/04/2012 @ 5:40PM |46,712 views
The Blue-State Suicide Pact

With their enthusiastic backing of President Obama and the Democratic Party on Election Day, the bluest parts of America may have embraced a program utterly at odds with their economic self-interest.

The almost uniform support of blue states’ congressional representatives for the administration’s campaign for tax “fairness” represents a kind of bizarre economic suicide pact[/B]

From the article you just linked:

Ironically the new taxes will have relatively little effect on the detested Romney uber-class, who derive most of their income from capital gains

Since Capital Gains taxes on the wealthy went up more than income taxes, it is quite obvious from the get go that the person who wrote that article doesn't know what he's talking about...

So what's the point of posting this anyway? To prove there's stupid people on both sides of the spectrum? The OP pretty much balances out the stupidity for the entire Democratic Party herself alone.

PS...no, the OP only illuminates the idiocy of ONE side of the spectrum.

Enter moronic lefties, who confirm it beyond any doubt whatever.

you do a great job, allie. :thup:

This is the, what, fourth or fifth thread about how "shocked" people (Obama supporters) are over the Holiday expiring.

Guess the talking points memo from Frank Luntz is out.

Seriously.

Yet another lie that they'll beat to death, until repetition drills it into the tiny brains of right-wing-nuts all across the nation.

“BlueIndyBlue” added: “Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”

Someone needs to explain to Indyblue it's not the payroll departments freaking job to explain it.

Oh what a load of horse shit. Everyone knew that the payroll tax HOLIDAY (you know, as in temporary... like a HOLIDAY) would end at the end of the year.

Yeah everyone knew the TEMPORARY like a holiday tax cuts were supposed to end too.

Last edited:
Hey look! They finally found the person who is representative of all Democrats!

Eureka!

btw, Romney's plan was to let the payroll tax cut expire too.

Most of you 'nuts didn't know that did you?

Yep, that payroll holiday was set to expire regardless of what happened or who won the election. It never should of happened in the first place. If you want to collect SS and have it there when you retire, you shouldn't be upset that they stop cutting the money going into that fund from all your paychecks because someday you'll most likely need it.

BTW, getting comments from some moron at a left or right wing site isn't really doing anything to show what that side is really feeling or thinking.

A few imbeciles that have no clue can be found on either side.

It is actually a piss poor way to prove your point.

I'm not shocked at all. We still have to pay for Bush's Iraq invasion and occupation. What is it about RW'ers that makes them think these wars are fought for free?

Liberals on here are asking what did a conservative think about this from the begining. Well I think it was a bad idea from the begining. Why? Well social security is based on how much you pay in, is to what you will recieve. Well we just had two years of paying less, so this gracious tax cut that dictator obama gave us will eventually hurt everyone in the long run. Also now he got everyone used to their usual pay check, and now in this economy everyone has to do with less. Even though everything people need to live on has doubled in price since obama has been in office which also helps. Good luck everyone, we have four more years of this failure in chief.

What a bunch of freaking morons.

"
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. “My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever....

"
I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”
“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”
“BlueIndyBlue” added: “Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”

Read more: CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Idiots. Enjoy.

I've gottcher Idiot a schwangin'!!

We should have gone back to the tax rates Bill Clinton had. That's the last time it's been fair:

3.jpg

"
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. “My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever....

"
I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”
“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”

Read more: CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases - Washington Times

Idiots. Enjoy.

94 bucks, 2 percent of his check?

I heard a woman complaining about this at work today. The funny thing was, it turned out she had no idea her payroll taxes had been cut 2 years ago.

I suspect she's not alone in her ignorance.

"

"

Idiots. Enjoy.

Washington Times?

Who's the idiot now?

Forum List

Back