Democrats shocked! that they have to pay higher taxes; this isn't what they expected!

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
What a bunch of freaking morons.

"
“What happened that my Social Security withholding’s in my paycheck just went up?” a poster wrote on the liberal site DemocraticUnderground.com. “My paycheck just went down by an amount that I don’t feel comfortable with. I guarantee this decrease is gonna’ hurt me more than the increase in income taxes will hurt those making over 400 grand. What happened?”
Shocker. Democrats who supported the president’s re-election just had NO idea that his steadfast pledge to raise taxes meant that he was really going to raise taxes. They thought he planned to just hit those filthy “1 percenters,” you know, the ones who earned fortunes through their inventiveness and hard work. They thought the free ride would continue forever....

"
I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th,” wrote the ironically named “RomneyLies.”
“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help,” wrote “DemocratToTheEnd.”
“BlueIndyBlue” added: “Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”

Read more: CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Idiots. Enjoy.

So for all we know, some right wing rube posted those posts on DU.

As I have pointed out in several topics about the payroll tax cut, 77 percent of Americans have paid LESS payroll taxes under Obama than they would have, but I never did see the right wing fanatics praising Obama's name to the heavens for the tax cuts.

I guess it really is time to do a search of the archives here to see what the whackjobs had to say about Obama when the tax cut was enacted. I would bet hard money they blew it off as no big deal. Not enough to matter.

But now that it has expired, OH MY GOD! THAT RAT BASTARD IS BANKRUPTING ME WITH THIS TAX HIKE!

Simple fact, under the past four years of Obama, you paid less payroll taxes. Now they have returned to what they were before he took office. They are being returned to the higher rates Bush had. Obama has not raised them higher than that. He just let his tax cut expire since it was an EMERGENCY measure.

So this "he has raised taxes on 77 percent of Americans" bullshit is just that. Bullshit. You paid less taxes than you would have, and that will be true forever.

Last edited:
Oh what a load of horse shit. Everyone knew that the payroll tax HOLIDAY (you know, as in temporary... like a HOLIDAY) would end at the end of the year. What right wing disinformation site is pooping this BS out?

The SS reductions was just as dumb as when Bush mailed out the $200 checks to the EIC crowd who actually paid nothing into the system.

Oh what a load of horse shit. Everyone knew that the payroll tax HOLIDAY (you know, as in temporary... like a HOLIDAY) would end at the end of the year. What right wing disinformation site is pooping this BS out?

I do believe the comments are from Democratic Underground.

Morons.

So what's the point of posting this anyway? To prove there's stupid people on both sides of the spectrum? The OP pretty much balances out the stupidity for the entire Democratic Party herself alone.

That is a shining example of a really supremely stupid logical fallacy.

No wonder you guys are too stupid to understand how taxes work.

So what's the point of posting this anyway? To prove there's stupid people on both sides of the spectrum? The OP pretty much balances out the stupidity for the entire Democratic Party herself alone.

PS...no, the OP only illuminates the idiocy of ONE side of the spectrum.

Enter moronic lefties, who confirm it beyond any doubt whatever.

Obviously, you're the one who doesn't know "how taxes work", if you think this is some "new" tax cooked up by Obama. Good lord, the stupidity on here is sometimes shocking. Who cares what's on a political blog website? ANYONE can post there.

No, I don't think that. I knew what was coming, you loon. It's the leftards who are all shocked and shaken.

Hahahahahaha:

“Really, how am I ever supposed to pay off my student loans if my already small paycheck keeps getting smaller? Help a sister out, Obama,” wrote “Meet Virginia.” “Nancy Thongkham” was much more furious. “F***ing Obama! F*** you! This taking out more taxes s*** better f***ing help me out!! Very upset to see my paycheck less today!”

“_Alex™” sounded bummed. “Obama I did not vote for you so you can take away alot of money from my checks.” Christian Dixon seemed crestfallen. “I’m starting to regret voting for Obama.” But “Dave” got his dander up over the tax hike: “Obama is the biggest f***ing liar in the world. Why the f*** did I vote for him”?

Read more: CURL: Obama supporters shocked, angry at new tax increases - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

You guys are too stupid to vote. Seriously.

Ha! You wouldn't know logic if it were fucking you up the ass, which is quite ironic, since it does that almost every time you post.

Great article at Forbes.

Joel Kotkin

|
12/04/2012 @ 5:40PM |46,712 views
The Blue-State Suicide Pact

With their enthusiastic backing of President Obama and the Democratic Party on Election Day, the bluest parts of America may have embraced a program utterly at odds with their economic self-interest.

The almost uniform support of blue states’ congressional representatives for the administration’s campaign for tax “fairness” represents a kind of bizarre economic suicide pact

The Blue-State Suicide Pact - Forbes

No. 1: Connecticut - Joel Kotkin New Geographer - Forbes

Great article at Forbes.

Joel Kotkin
12/04/2012 @ 5:40PM |46,712 views
The Blue-State Suicide Pact

With their enthusiastic backing of President Obama and the Democratic Party on Election Day, the bluest parts of America may have embraced a program utterly at odds with their economic self-interest.

The almost uniform support of blue states’ congressional representatives for the administration’s campaign for tax “fairness” represents a kind of bizarre economic suicide pact

The Blue-State Suicide Pact - Forbes

No. 1: Connecticut - Joel Kotkin New Geographer - Forbes

Last edited:
It appears to me that the premise of this post was not that Obama created a new tax out of thin air, thereby screwing over every taxpayer in the country.

I believe the point was that people should not have been shocked or surprised to learn that their paychecks would be less after the first of the year due to the expiration of the payroll tax "holiday", with rates going back up from 4.2 to 6.2 percent.

One poster succinctly states, "Oh what a load of horse shit. Everyone knew that the payroll tax HOLIDAY (you know, as in temporary... like a HOLIDAY) would end at the end of the year."

However, all it takes is a few minutes navigating social media sites to realize that many people were not aware that this tax holiday would expire, requiring their employers to withhold more for Social Security contributions, thereby resulting in a smaller paycheck for workers. People simply did not know this would happen. Why is that you ask?

Because the Obama Administration and the biased liberal media spent every waking moment during the campaign and the fiscal cliff aftermath promising Americans that taxes would only increase on those earning over $250,000. What they failed to make clear to the unwashed, ignorant masses is that they were only referring to income taxes not being increased. A very convenient omission.

But taxes are increasing for many Americans who make considerably less than $250,000. While it is true that the payroll tax rate is returning to 6.2. from 4.2 percent, the maximum taxable earnings amount has raised from 106,800 to 113,700 over the past two years. This means that taxes just went up for all Americans earning over 113,700 per year. It also means that all those people who joined or rejoined the workforce within the past two years are gonna have a rude awakening this month when they see their paychecks.

But hey, at least you can feel good in the knowledge that your payroll tax deductions are going to support social security and disability insurance payments for your parents, as well as hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants and millions of Americans who refuse to go out and get a job.

All hail Omana-nation!!!

To democrats the way to put more money into people's pockets is to take money out of their pockets and tell them that they have more money in their pockets than before the democrats removed it.

Ha! You wouldn't know logic if it were fucking you up the ass, which is quite ironic, since it does that almost every time you post.

Please pay your interpreter the back wages you owe him so we can all enjoy your wit, which I'm SURE is outstanding...but which currently only you understand.

Please pay your interpreter the back wages you owe him so we can all ejoy your wit.

^^^ All out of ammo, as usual.

Forum List

Back