Democrats Set To Destroy Negro's

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Hillary Clinton is about to put your dumb ass at the back of the bus and take you DEEP inside the plantation. And I am not talking a little I mean at the very least two or three generations back and YOU are buying her crap so lets look at it in REAL LIFE simple terms okay?

Now you are already riding on the DNC plantation bus alright? And its about to make a stop picking up ILLEGALS. Follow me so far? Its going to let on 11 MILLION so guess whose dumb ass is moving backwards? That's right YOUR dumb ass.

Now we are rolling again finally and another stop is coming. Oh look Syrian terrorists! And the bus stops. And they load to the tune of 65k a year plus. Guess what? Move back! Now how many generations do you figure you are behind? Four? Five? Your sitting ALL the way in the back giving your seats to NON citizens.

Now you are FINALLY home and your dumb ass is tired and your kids are hungry. Guess what stupid? Economics are like Pizza and everyone WANTS a slice and the more people the smaller the slice, if you get one at all. And democrats are set to take about 11 MILLION more slices.

But the Terrorists AND the ILLEGALS are the NEW group so there will be some status changes as well. ILLEGALS and terrorists will get jobs BEFORE the Negro so YOUR un-employment rate is going UP! If the Negro REALLY thought Black Lives Matter then the Negro would be out in FRONT of the line saying HELL NO to ILLEGALS and saying HELL NO to TERRORISTS.

So you ARE on the DNC plantation bus. And you ARE going back, WAY the hell back! YOUR DNC plantation masters are getting ready to replace you. The DNC and BLM is teaching you to HATE Republicans. The ONLY folks that CAN or ever HAVE helped you. what's it been? A little over a hundred years to get where you are NOW?

And NEXT November you COULD lose it ALL in a day. Strange when you think about it. A little over a hundred years ago a great Negro victory would have been to RAID the plantation and free OTHER Negro's. Now you are going to take the bus in to JOIN them.

Must make YOUR founding fathers proud right?

Fury

Hillary Clinton is about to put your dumb ass at the back of the bus and take you DEEP inside the plantation. And I am not talking a little I mean at the very least two or three generations back and YOU are buying her crap so lets look at it in REAL LIFE simple terms okay?

Now you are already riding on the DNC plantation bus alright? And its about to make a stop picking up ILLEGALS. Follow me so far? Its going to let on 11 MILLION so guess whose dumb ass is moving backwards? That's right YOUR dumb ass.

Now we are rolling again finally and another stop is coming. Oh look Syrian terrorists! And the bus stops. And they load to the tune of 65k a year plus. Guess what? Move back! Now how many generations do you figure you are behind? Four? Five? Your sitting ALL the way in the back giving your seats to NON citizens.

Now you are FINALLY home and your dumb ass is tired and your kids are hungry. Guess what stupid? Economics are like Pizza and everyone WANTS a slice and the more people the smaller the slice, if you get one at all. And democrats are set to take about 11 MILLION more slices.

But the Terrorists AND the ILLEGALS are the NEW group so there will be some status changes as well. ILLEGALS and terrorists will get jobs BEFORE the Negro so YOUR un-employment rate is going UP! If the Negro REALLY though Black Lives Matter then the Negro would be out in FRONT of the line saying HELL NO to ILLEGALS and saying HELL NO to TERRORISTS.

So you ARE on the DNC plantation bus. And you ARE going back, WAY the hell back! YOUR DNC plantation masters are getting ready to replace you. The DNC and BLM is teaching you to HATE Republicans. The ONLY folks that CAN or ever HAVE helped you. what's it been? A little over a hundred years to get where you are NOW?

And NEXT November you COULD lose it ALL in a day. Strange when you think about it. A little over a hundred years ago a great Negro victory would have been to RAID the plantation and free OTHER Negro's. Now you are going to take the bus in to JOIN them.

Fury

:disbelief::link:

• Banned

But the Terrorists AND the ILLEGALS are the NEW group so there will be some status changes as well. ILLEGALS and terrorists will get jobs BEFORE the Negro so YOUR un-employment rate is going UP! If the Negro REALLY though Black Lives Matter then the Negro would be out in FRONT of the line saying HELL NO to ILLEGALS and saying HELL NO to TERRORISTS.

Fury

You cannot link a thought.

Fury

How about footnotes?

Fury

How about footnotes?

How about footnotes?

Hard to read.

First ya have to take off your shoe, then you sock, then get your foot close enough to read what you wrote.

Not worth the trouble

But the Terrorists AND the ILLEGALS are the NEW group so there will be some status changes as well. ILLEGALS and terrorists will get jobs BEFORE the Negro so YOUR un-employment rate is going UP! If the Negro REALLY thought Black Lives Matter then the Negro would be out in FRONT of the line saying HELL NO to ILLEGALS and saying HELL NO to TERRORISTS.

Fury
One can get into a welfare rut. However the GOP is to blame as well because wages are too low.

"But the Terrorists AND the ILLEGALS are the NEW group so there will be some status changes as well. ILLEGALS and terrorists will get jobs BEFORE the Negro so YOUR un-employment rate is going UP! If the Negro REALLY thought Black Lives Matter then the Negro would be out in FRONT of the line saying HELL NO to ILLEGALS and saying HELL NO to TERRORISTS."

Please seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.

Fury

How about footnotes?
Well there IS history. When the Vietnamese refugees came in the Pacific Northwest they bought seized fishing boats that Whites were NOT allowed to bid on. As I recall it happened in Texas as well.

"But the Terrorists AND the ILLEGALS are the NEW group so there will be some status changes as well. ILLEGALS and terrorists will get jobs BEFORE the Negro so YOUR un-employment rate is going UP! If the Negro REALLY thought Black Lives Matter then the Negro would be out in FRONT of the line saying HELL NO to ILLEGALS and saying HELL NO to TERRORISTS."

Please seek out the mental health treatment you so clearly need.
Just PASSED one last month, needed it at state level range shooting. Passed the eye and physical as well.

Economics are like Pizza and everyone WANTS a slice and the more people the smaller the slice, if you get one at all.

No.

Economies are not like that.

You are a moron.
Budgeting IS ask ANY person who has to do it. When you only have so much money only so many bills get paid.

I didn't say budgeting is not like splitting up a pie.

I said economies are not like spitting up a pie.

Can you read and comprehend English?

Economics are like Pizza and everyone WANTS a slice and the more people the smaller the slice, if you get one at all.

No.

You are a moron.
Budgeting IS ask ANY person who has to do it. When you only have so much money only so many bills get paid.

The ENTIRE economy is the pie. The budgeting comes in slices.

No.

You are a moron.

No. It is not.

No.

You are a moron.

No. It is not.
You must be a democrat. Those charts government uses are called PIE CHARTS and those slices or sections? Show how much money is going to that issue. Its ten o'clock, should you not be in bed yet?

No.

You are a moron.

No. It is not.
You must be a democrat. Those charts government uses are called PIE CHARTS and those slices or sections? Show how much money is going to that issue. Its ten o'clock, should you not be in bed yet?

You would appear to be confusing a "pie chart" with an actual pie.

The economy is neither a pie, nor a pie chart, BTW.

You are incredibly stupid.

No. It is not.

You would appear to be confusing a "pie chart" with an actual pie.

The economy is neither a pie, nor a pie chart, BTW.

You are incredibly stupid.
His analogy in the OP is right on the mark. You need to listen to what he is saying. He's right.

All it takes is that monthly check and negros will fall right in line. They know they're on the plantation but hey, it's better than jail.

I do not think there is any need to make it an issue to any specific race of people but the analogy in the OP is a fair depiction of what is about to happen to whomever may be receiving welfare - white or black - it makes no difference.

Forum List

Back