Democrats Retaining The Senate Will Lead To A Palin Presidency!!

If Palin is the nominee in '12, then Democrats will regain control of the House, widen their lead in the Senate, and win the Presidency.

I hope the ditz continues to shoot herself in the foot. Her chances right now are 1:1,000,000. I want it even longer odds.

actually they are one in four to one in five.

You are counting out of potential nominees.

Kucinich was one out of...12? He had only a 1:1,000,000 chance as well.

If Palin is the nominee in '12, then Democrats will regain control of the House, widen their lead in the Senate, and win the Presidency.

I hope the ditz continues to shoot herself in the foot. Her chances right now are 1:1,000,000. I want it even longer odds.

no I am talking about the odds; as in betting on who will be president....

those are the current odds.

What are the odds against?

I might have to lay down a bet, cause as of right now, there ain't no way that there's a 20% chance she will be president.

Are you sure that those aren't the odds that she will be the nominee?

I might have to lay down a bet, cause as of right now, there ain't no way that there's a 20% chance she will be president.

i agree with you. give me some time to post the link.

20%? Has to be for the nomination? PixieStix has a better chance that Palin.

Geez USArmyRetired, naturally the liberals don't think Palin has a chance, but in the true spirit of bi-partisanship, it looks like the conservatives on this board agree!
We have found ONE THING that liberals and conservatives agree on! How about those apples? What a great country.

here's the site. I don't see the Palin to be president contract being offered. but i think she had a 20 percent chance back in March.

http://www.intrade.com/?request_operation=main&request_type=action&checkHomePage=true

here's the site. I don't see the Palin to be president contract being offered. but i think she had a 20 percent chance back in March.

Intrade Prediction Markets
but they give her a 68% chance she will announce she's running before the end of the year

If Sarah Palin is the best we can come up with to run against Obama in 2012, we're in trouble.

Intrade Prediction Markets

Palin 20%. She's second, tied with John Thune. First is Romney at 28%.

Its under Politics > 2012 US Elections > 2012 Republican Presidential Nominee

I think Romney or Thune would be a good choice.

Palin's political capital is gonna run out soon.

She's endorsed too many idiots that didn't get elected.
gee, a lot of the ones she endorsed did win

anyone know the win/loss ratio for them?

50%, and many of the losers were pitted to win before she endorsed them,

Despite mixed record, Palin talks up her 2010 impact | The Upshot Yahoo! News

"While Palin officially endorsed 64 GOP candidates this cycle, she publicly campaigned with only 13 of them, according to a tally by The Hotline's Jeremy Jacobs. Of the candidates mentioned in the ad, Palin campaigned for four—including Haley, with whom she stumped during the primary, and Rubio, who left the rally early, before Alaska's controversial ex-governor appeared onstage.

And, contrary to what the ad suggests, Palin's record in 2010 is pretty mixed. Of the 64 candidates she endorsed nationally, about half have won. (In addition to the Alaska Senate race, several races featuring Palin-backed candidates are still undecided, including House contests in Virginia, New York and Washington as well as Minnesota's governor's race.)

[Related: Palin: "You blew it, President Obama"]

In many of those contests, it's unclear what impact Palin's endorsement had. Her list of 2010 picks includes plenty of Republicans who were heavily favored to win in 2010, including Mary Fallin, who won Oklahoma's gubernatorial race, and Texas Gov. Rick Perry. In some cases, she endorsed candidates long after they were expected to win, such as John Boozman, who handily defeated Arkansas Sen. Blanche Lincoln. He picked up Palin's support in mid-October.

In many House races, Palin gave nods to candidates who had already been recruited by the national GOP, including former MTV star Sean Duffy, who won Democrat Dave Obey's old seat in Wisconsin. It's worth noting that Palin did not actually campaign for Duffy (though he too appears in her SarahPAC video). That's probably because Palin would not have helped his race in what is generally considered a Democratic-leaning swing district."

Palin is very influential, many of her endorsements having supported successful candidates. She is not a has been, and it would be a mistake to think so. However, she is not the Goddess of Liberty and Freedom, either, despite what think USARetired and Tea Party Samurai She will have a lot to say with who the GOP candidate may be in 2012. But, no, she is not electable.

Palin's political capital is gonna run out soon.

She's endorsed too many idiots that didn't get elected.
gee, a lot of the ones she endorsed did win

anyone know the win/loss ratio for them?

50%, and many of the losers were pitted to win before she endorsed them,

Despite mixed record, Palin talks up her 2010 impact | The Upshot Yahoo! News

"While Palin officially endorsed 64 GOP candidates this cycle, she publicly campaigned with only 13 of them, according to a tally by The Hotline's Jeremy Jacobs. Of the candidates mentioned in the ad, Palin campaigned for four—including Haley, with whom she stumped during the primary, and Rubio, who left the rally early, before Alaska's controversial ex-governor appeared onstage.

And, contrary to what the ad suggests, Palin's record in 2010 is pretty mixed. Of the 64 candidates she endorsed nationally, about half have won. (In addition to the Alaska Senate race, several races featuring Palin-backed candidates are still undecided, including House contests in Virginia, New York and Washington as well as Minnesota's governor's race.)

[Related: Palin: "You blew it, President Obama"]

In many of those contests, it's unclear what impact Palin's endorsement had. Her list of 2010 picks includes plenty of Republicans who were heavily favored to win in 2010, including Mary Fallin, who won Oklahoma's gubernatorial race, and Texas Gov. Rick Perry. In some cases, she endorsed candidates long after they were expected to win, such as John Boozman, who handily defeated Arkansas Sen. Blanche Lincoln. He picked up Palin's support in mid-October.

In many House races, Palin gave nods to candidates who had already been recruited by the national GOP, including former MTV star Sean Duffy, who won Democrat Dave Obey's old seat in Wisconsin. It's worth noting that Palin did not actually campaign for Duffy (though he too appears in her SarahPAC video). That's probably because Palin would not have helped his race in what is generally considered a Democratic-leaning swing district."
That's a bunch of bull. Palin targeted 20 specific congressional districts in a blitz called 'Take Back The 20' and she won 19 of them. Governor Palin actually endorsed 57 candidates for the House with at least 36 of these candidates winning their respective Congressional seats. Eight races have yet to be called. Here is a list of winners:
http://www.organize4palin.com/class-of-2010/

Last edited:
Palin couldnt get elected president of the PTA.. The GOP Nominating palin would be the dame as Delaware nominating o'donnell.
stupid people dont win the presidency

Forum List

Back