Democrats Retaining The Senate Will Lead To A Palin Presidency!!

Yes. She held a rating of around 90% which was unheard of.
Still waiting for the links. :eusa_whistle: Sorry if I don't just take your 'word' for it.

Try this for proof:
The Most Popular Governor | The Weekly Standard

The wipeout in the 2006 election left Republicans in such a state of dejection that they've overlooked the one shining victory in which a Republican star was born. The triumph came in Alaska where Sarah Palin, a politician of eye-popping integrity, was elected governor. She is now the most popular governor in America, withan approval rating in the 90s, and probably the most popular public official in any state.
The Weekly Sub-Standard has NEVER been credible and crap like you posted is why. Celebutard Palin's rating was in the 80s and it fell to 68 when she was picked by McCain and fell to 54 by April 2009 and below 50 after she quit.

palingraph11.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously, the Rs are acting as if she isn't a part of the Republican party.

Well, she's indicated that she wants to run. But it's a long time..and someone may just let her know that she will make more money doing speeches then being President.

I hope to hell that she does not though it is a best case scenario for you. To the OP, Palin CANNOT win the presidency and NEVER will. I cannot vote for someone that cannot hack it as governor but somehow thinks they can make it in the presidency.

First off, you gotta wonder if America is ready to elect a reality show dipshit who says that she doesn't want to sit in a political office, she'd rather be outdoors.

Second.......you gotta wonder about the political viability of the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil, the Twitter Quitter herself. Why? Because now, most of the powerful in the GOP are trying to distance themselves from her.

Her and the teabaggers cost the Reps control of the Senate, because if O'Donnell didn't run, Castle would be 1.

Then......you gotta look at Sharon Angle and her teabagger bullshit that allowed Reid to stay in office.

And Miller? Fucking chick can't even get someone elected in her own fucking state!

It's true. The democrats will now retain the senate and that means that the economy rest on their shoulders. It looks like Obama will not negotiate with the republicans and with Reid's fishy win after the power went out in Nevada and poll machines went offline, he will be just as partisan as Obama. All this means is that Palin will now have ammo against them and she will use that to her advantage in 2012 to take the office of the presidency away from Obama if he isn't kicked out of office due to republican investigations into his eligibility issue of being a non Natural Born Citizen. This is good news indeed for Palin and the nation as a whole. Her stellar record as governor and executive experience will be beneficial to her.

It really is astonishing how every Red state inbred suddenly feels like their internal insane assylum was some how vindicated and given voice by the GOP/Pea party sweep of the House.

First off, both parties are still garbage. Nobody loves either of them.

Second, that is never gonna change if you try to govern like a Dickhead.

Third, the blame game is the last bastion of folks who deserve to be shackled to the railroad tracks.

If you love the nation start fixing it, asap.

If you can't do that then stfu and get out of the way.

NOBODY Loves the poison that rabid partisans pour into the public debate and the public policy struggle.

Make yourself useful or prepare to be punted out of the stadium in 2012.

And I am not a partisan of either stripe!

Seriously, the Rs are acting as if she isn't a part of the Republican party.

Well, she's indicated that she wants to run. But it's a long time..and someone may just let her know that she will make more money doing speeches then being President.

I hope to hell that she does not though it is a best case scenario for you. To the OP, Palin CANNOT win the presidency and NEVER will. I cannot vote for someone that cannot hack it as governor but somehow thinks they can make it in the presidency.

The candidates I mentioned I wouldn't get behind, but I wouldn't wince if they became President either. Especially someone like Pataki or Romney.

While I don't think Palin can win..she would be a disaster in the White House.

Still waiting for the links. :eusa_whistle: Sorry if I don't just take your 'word' for it.

Try this for proof:

The wipeout in the 2006 election left Republicans in such a state of dejection that they've overlooked the one shining victory in which a Republican star was born. The triumph came in Alaska where Sarah Palin, a politician of eye-popping integrity, was elected governor. She is now the most popular governor in America, withan approval rating in the 90s, and probably the most popular public official in any state.
The Weekly Sub-Standard has NEVER been credible and crap like you posted is why. Celebutard Palin's rating was in the 80s and it fell to 68 when she was picked by McCain and fell to 54 by April 2009 and below 50 after she quit.

palingraph11.jpg
Look, It's a fact that her approval ratings were in the 90 % range and 80s % range. Google it. Why was her approval ratings so high? Also how did she beat two seasoned governors? She debated both and one was Lisa Murkowski's father. Again, how did she beat them?

The candidates I mentioned I wouldn't get behind, but I wouldn't wince if they became President either. Especially someone like Pataki or Romney.

While I don't think Palin can win..she would be a disaster in the White House.

CNN poll today on 2012 candidates: 52% Obama vs. 44% Palin. She's toast.

Try this for proof:

palingraph11.jpg
Look, It's a fact that her approval ratings were in the 90 % range and 80s % range. Google it. Why was her approval ratings so high? Also how did she beat two seasoned governors? She debated both and one was Lisa Murkowski's father. Again, how did she beat them?

Hey stupid..........she may have had high approval ratings at one time, but now she doesn't.

And, FWIW, Lisa Murkowski is projected to beat Palin's lapdog Miller.

The only reason Palin is intimating that she might run for president is to keep her brand alive.

If she ever admitted she wasn't a possible candidate for 2012, the demand for her and her considerable income would dry up overnight.

The only reason Palin is intimating that she might run for president is to keep her brand alive.

If she ever admitted she wasn't a possible candidate for 2012, the demand for her and her considerable income would dry up overnight.

Kinda figured that the Wasilla whore was just a tease.

Try this for proof:

palingraph11.jpg
Only when nobody knew anything about her. As CelebuTard Palin became more known her numbers went south and NOW in ALASKA more disapprove of her than approve.

You know.......that is one of the few good things about mass media and the internet.......

You can find out how stupid someone truly is because they can't hide it any more.

Also, think about this.........if Palin (by some unfortunate cosmic joke) became president, we'd all have to get the State of the Union address via twitter or Facebook.

You know.......that is one of the few good things about mass media and the internet.......

You can find out how stupid someone truly is because they can't hide it any more.

Also, think about this.........if Palin (by some unfortunate cosmic joke) became president, we'd all have to get the State of the Union address via twitter or Facebook.

she could have Bristol give it on a reality show. Hell, I am sure more americans watch that than the State of the Union anyway.

It's true. The democrats will now retain the senate and that means that the economy rest on their shoulders. It looks like Obama will not negotiate with the republicans and with Reid's fishy win after the power went out in Nevada and poll machines went offline, he will be just as partisan as Obama. All this means is that Palin will now have ammo against them and she will use that to her advantage in 2012 to take the office of the presidency away from Obama if he isn't kicked out of office due to republican investigations into his eligibility issue of being a non Natural Born Citizen. This is good news indeed for Palin and the nation as a whole. Her stellar record as governor and executive experience will be beneficial to her.

Not if I can help it. We already have one ditz in the Oval Office. We don't need another.

Besides, she couldn't consolidate the GOP if she had special TV shows for the next two years.

What did I predict just last week. Once the GOP won I said CON$ would suddenly claim that the President will control spending even though they have been saying Bush was not responsible for spending since the Dems took over in Jan 2007.
Unless, of course, the economy improves, then the CON$ will take FULL credit for it.

You mean like fools like you blamed Bush for any and everything Clinton did the second he won the vote, even though two years after A-blah blah was elected you're STILL blaming Bush?

Maybe y'all need to get a f-ing clue as to just how stupid you are.

If Palin is the nominee in '12, then Democrats will regain control of the House, widen their lead in the Senate, and win the Presidency.

I hope the ditz continues to shoot herself in the foot. Her chances right now are 1:1,000,000. I want it even longer odds.

If Palin is the nominee in '12, then Democrats will regain control of the House, widen their lead in the Senate, and win the Presidency.

I hope the ditz continues to shoot herself in the foot. Her chances right now are 1:1,000,000. I want it even longer odds.

actually they are one in four to one in five.

or 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 if you like.

Forum List

Back