Democrats Retaining The Senate Will Lead To A Palin Presidency!!

And that is the CON$ervative mantra, as long as there is some Dem control somewhere, if anything goes wrong it's the Dem's fault. The GOP House has no say in Gov spending any more even though CON$ have been claiming the debt increased $5 trillion since Pelosi became speaker.

But if the economy improves the credit will be due completely and solely to the GOP House controlling the spending.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congr...ncreased-5-trillion-under-speaker-pelosi.html
wrong again, dipshit
it isnt conservatives, but a few fringe wingnutters
Bullshit as usual. The entire CON$ervative GOP spin machine has been pushing that BS.
Debt Has Increased $5 Trillion Since Speaker Pelosi Vowed, ?No New Deficit Spending? | CNSnews.com
Debt Has Increased $5 Trillion Since Speaker Pelosi Vowed, ‘No New Deficit Spending’

"Debt Has Increased $5 Trillion Since Speaker Pelosi Vowed, ?No New Deficit Spending?" - Google Search
i have a clue for you, but you likely wont get it

CNS news, is WINGNUTTER CENTRAL

It's true. The democrats will now retain the senate and that means that the economy rest on their shoulders. It looks like Obama will not negotiate with the republicans and with Reid's fishy win after the power went out in Nevada and poll machines went offline, he will be just as partisan as Obama. All this means is that Palin will now have ammo against them and she will use that to her advantage in 2012 to take the office of the presidency away from Obama if he isn't kicked out of office due to republican investigations into his eligibility issue of being a non Natural Born Citizen. This is good news indeed for Palin and the nation as a whole. Her stellar record as governor and executive experience will be beneficial to her.

She had a meltdown when she read that piece saying Obama would crush her in a race. I don't believe her record as governor is stellar. It's actually bad enough to fuel a lot of negative ads.

wrong again, dipshit
it isnt conservatives, but a few fringe wingnutters
Bullshit as usual. The entire CON$ervative GOP spin machine has been pushing that BS.
Debt Has Increased $5 Trillion Since Speaker Pelosi Vowed, ?No New Deficit Spending? | CNSnews.com
Debt Has Increased $5 Trillion Since Speaker Pelosi Vowed, ‘No New Deficit Spending’

"Debt Has Increased $5 Trillion Since Speaker Pelosi Vowed, ?No New Deficit Spending?" - Google Search

Well, I certainly wouldn't expect you to admit the truth!
I did supply a link to the google search for the same story. I suppose everyone of the thousands of links are all wingnutters too, like the Catholic.org :cuckoo:

National debt increases substantially under Nancy Pelosi - Business & Economics - Catholic Online

Debt has increased by $5 trillion since speaker took office in 2007

In 2007, Representative Nancy Pelosi of California in her inaugural address as speaker of the House vowed there would be "no new deficit spending." However - since that day, the national debt has increased by $5 trillion, according to the U.S. Treasury Department.

It's true. The democrats will now retain the senate and that means that the economy rest on their shoulders. It looks like Obama will not negotiate with the republicans and with Reid's fishy win after the power went out in Nevada and poll machines went offline, he will be just as partisan as Obama. All this means is that Palin will now have ammo against them and she will use that to her advantage in 2012 to take the office of the presidency away from Obama if he isn't kicked out of office due to republican investigations into his eligibility issue of being a non Natural Born Citizen. This is good news indeed for Palin and the nation as a whole. Her stellar record as governor and executive experience will be beneficial to her.
:clap2:In reality, Palin and her idiot picks to run for the Senate are probably why the GOP doesn't have control of it.

I did supply a link to the google search for the same story. I suppose everyone of the thousands of links are all wingnutters too, like the Catholic.org :cuckoo:

National debt increases substantially under Nancy Pelosi - Business & Economics - Catholic Online

In 2007, Representative Nancy Pelosi of California in her inaugural address as speaker of the House vowed there would be "no new deficit spending." However - since that day, the national debt has increased by $5 trillion, according to the U.S. Treasury Department.
i would not call them right wing at all
MORON

and i deal in the TRUTH all the time
its YOU that is the known LIAR
fucktard

MORON

fucktard
That makes over 60 times I have reduced you to a SPITEFUL little whining child.
I OWN YOU! :rofl: at you

She had a meltdown when she read that piece saying Obama would crush her in a race. I don't believe her record as governor is stellar. It's actually bad enough to fuel a lot of negative ads.

Has Palin tweeted yet this morning?

:clap2:In reality, Palin and her idiot picks to run for the Senate are probably why the GOP doesn't have control of it.

Yes, I agree. WHERE does she find these people?

MORON

fucktard
That makes over 60 times I have reduced you to a SPITEFUL little whining child.
I OWN YOU! :rofl: at you
you are a delusional little fucktard

This may well lead to a Palin candidacy, and if it does, she will guarantee another four years of a democratic presidency. She and a good centrist like Romney may get 42 to 43% of the vote at the most.

The Democrats holding the Senate aren't a reason Palin will be president. That's more daft trolling from the OP.

The relevant fact here is,

The Tea Party is the reason the Democrats HELD the Senate. The Tea Party's ability to get incompetent candidates nominated,

with Sarah Palin cheering them on all the way,

is the main reason the Democrats were able to win Senate races they should have lost.

This may well lead to a Palin candidacy, and if it does, she will guarantee another four years of a democratic presidency. She and a good centrist like Romney may get 42 to 43% of the vote at the most.

Mitt Romney, Haley Babour, Tim Pawlenty, Chris Christie or George Pataki would all give President Obama a run for the money.

Palin? What a joke.

Are you reading the same thing I am? He said DEMOCRATS who also RETAINED THE SENATE. Are you being dense on purpose?
And that is the CON$ervative mantra, as long as there is some Dem control somewhere, if anything goes wrong it's the Dem's fault. The GOP House has no say in Gov spending any more even though CON$ have been claiming the debt increased $5 trillion since Pelosi became speaker.

But if the economy improves the credit will be due completely and solely to the GOP House controlling the spending.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congr...ncreased-5-trillion-under-speaker-pelosi.html

Are you really that ignorant? The House and Senate have to be in control by a party before you have control of Congress. The democrats had control of congress for 4 years. The president can only veto legislation not create it. Bush did not veto near enough for a true fiscal conservative’s taste and he was called on it several times.
What Bush did do is give in to the will of the people at that time. The people went democrat so he allowed many ideas he did not care for pass. He did use the veto power but not nearly enough for most conservatives’ tastes.
Now the budget has to pass through a democratic senate and a democratic president. If the House budgets do not pass then the Republicans will have every right to claim that it is not their fault but if their budget does pass then they will have no one to blame. If they compromise they will need to insure they explain what was compromised and why.
Personally if I was in charge of the House I would not change any legislation and force Obama to veto the bill or the senate to vote it down. If that happens I would not compromise on anything and resend it. Let Obama and the senate be the party of no and veto.

PS: I would not vote for Palin. She has shown me she knows how to quit, and is not very intelligent. I personally do not care for her condescending nature. She does not appeal to independent voters only the base. She will be crushed in an election against Obama no matter how bad the economy is. I would vote Libertarian or a fiscally conservative third party candidate rather than vote for her.

Last edited:

When it comes to he record at policy as governor, what is actually bad about it? Give specifics

I would like to see Bobby Jindal on the ticket. Probably as a VP pick.

Are you reading the same thing I am? He said DEMOCRATS who also RETAINED THE SENATE. Are you being dense on purpose?

Are you really that ignorant? The House and Senate have to be in control by a party before you have control of Congress. The democrats had control of congress for 4 years. The president can only veto legislation not create it. Bush did not veto near enough for a true fiscal conservative’s taste and he was called on it several times.
What Bush did do is give in to the will of the people at that time. The people went democrat so he allowed many ideas he did not care for pass. He did use the veto power but not nearly enough for most conservatives’ tastes.
Now the budget has to pass through a democratic senate and a democratic president. If the House budgets do not pass then the Republicans will have every right to claim that it is not their fault but if their budget does pass then they will have no one to blame. If they compromise they will need to insure they explain what was compromised and why.
Personally if I was in charge of the House I would not change any legislation and force Obama to veto the bill or the senate to vote it down. If that happens I would not compromise on anything and resend it. Let Obama and the senate be the party of no and veto.

Ah so it begins.

It was the Democrat Congress's fault when Bush was president, but it can't be the Republican Congress's fault while Obama is president.

I'm guessing we've witnessed the birth of a USMB wingnut talking point.

You were not aware that all financial measures such as taxes, budgets, economic packages must be generated in the House? It's in that Constitution you love so much.

You really need to wake up now. Palin will not be President. Can't happen. The numbers don't add up. You need more than the TEA Parties to win the Presidency - and it only those people that like her.
You may be right that she may not be president, but she has a very good chance of getting the GOP nomination. A much smaller number of people vote in primaries and there the Teabaggers might have the numbers to get her the nomination, especially if there is no opposition in the Dem primary and the Dems turn "Operation Chaos" back on the GOP.

Her GOP challengers for the Nomination will rip her to shreads.

Forum List

Back