Democrats received 9 million more votes in the last election

So is this OP hinting that this means 9 million illegal aliens were snuck in by Dem policies and imigration activism recently and given prefilled voter registration and mailer votes?
Or are you trying to say 4.5 million illegals were used for voter registrations and 4.5 million dead and incarcerated people had their identities stolen for mail in votes mostly found in boxes hidden
under desks along with
Joe Scarborough's dead secretary's evidence that he was responsible for.
View attachment 231224
WTF are you babbling about?
Can you prove the 9 million number and that the numbers difference are from legal voters and that this info matters to anything? Your points seem like smokescreens like your response was to avoid the embarassment that is the liberal party.
Can you prove Trump did not have up to five million Russians vote for him in 2016?
That was a Xenophobic and even Racist comment, and opens up a can of worms, because there is proof leftist activists worked with Mexico in an initiative to get Mexican and Central American voters into the Country just to vote.
*more specific info on this:
It was done behind the voter registration effort, led by Immigrant Voters Win PAC — a group of 30 community organizer groups dedicated to promoting illegal immigrants.
Even residents of other countries got naturalized to get in on this voter fraud.
One woman from Honduras said she responded to the Mexican government’s initiative.

Now, this is reality that you brought up through tin foil hat conspiracy driven pie in the sky conment by you made for making a point that backfired on you.
AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF you answered a post outting your smokescreen by avoiding refuting it through a smokescreen tactic
=proving my post true.
Checkmate!

Dems received 9 million more votes and lost two more seats in the Senate.

I really believe y'all don't understand how all of this shit works..

Hmmmm... I just saw a book online that was titled from Democrats to deplorables that came out in June stating that 9 millionDemocrats switched their votes to Trump... Who is to believe all this malarky.... The facts are the president is Trump and if any don’t like that they get to try to change that in 2020 in the meantime I Personally take all this blue wave talk with a grain of salt as I see a blue wave every morning when I flush my toilet.. At least it was blue in the beginning... Wink wink..... But I digress unfortunately it seems to me there is a lot of voter fraud going on and if people want things to be fair and on an even playing field then something concrete should be done...My feelings are that if this was the case Donald would win by an even bigger amount even with the media bashing him every second and not reporting anything in his favour when he accomplishes something.... Interesting times....

The voters overwhelmingly rejected Trump, the GOP, and the Trump/Republican agenda – and thankfully so.

On to 2020 to finally rid the Nation of Trump.

Then they would not have increased in the Senate if that was so.
Not really if you understood that ¾ of the seats up for grabs in the 2018 election were held by Democrats, there weren’t that many Republican seats available to flip.

The voters overwhelmingly rejected Trump, the GOP, and the Trump/Republican agenda – and thankfully so.

On to 2020 to finally rid the Nation of Trump.

Then they would not have increased in the Senate if that was so.
Not really if you understood that ¾ of the seats up for grabs in the 2018 election were held by Democrats, there weren’t that many Republican seats available to flip.
Yes
Dems had 23 seats to defend, while Repubs had 8 seats.

So is this OP hinting that this means 9 million illegal aliens were snuck in by Dem policies and imigration activism recently and given prefilled voter registration and mailer votes?
Or are you trying to say 4.5 million illegals were used for voter registrations and 4.5 million dead and incarcerated people had their identities stolen for mail in votes mostly found in boxes hidden
under desks along with
View attachment 231224
Can you prove the 9 million number and that the numbers difference are from legal voters and that this info matters to anything? Your points seem like smokescreens like your response was to avoid the embarassment that is the liberal party.
Can you prove Trump did not have up to five million Russians vote for him in 2016?
That was a Xenophobic and even Racist comment, and opens up a can of worms, because there is proof leftist activists worked with Mexico in an initiative to get Mexican and Central American voters into the Country just to vote.
It was done behind the voter registration effort, led by Immigrant Voters Win PAC — a group of 30 community organizer groups dedicated to promoting illegal immigrants.
Even residents of other countries got naturalized to get in on this voter fraud.
One woman from Honduras said she responded to the Mexican government’s initiative.

Now, this is reality that you brought up through tin foil hat conspiracy driven pie in the sky conment by you made for making a point that backfired on you.
AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF you answered a post outting your smokescreen by avoiding refuting it through a smokescreen tactic
=proving my post true.
Checkmate!
We have no idea how many Russians voted for Trump

I have my best people looking into it and they can’t believe what they are finding

An underlying debt of a trillion and half dollar tax cut going to the wealthy, while wages remain stagnant is how you accumulate a national debt.

Now come on! Entitlement spending, which primarily began under FDR (phony conservative Republicans have had their hand in entitlement spending too) is the ever growing expense that will never allow for zero national debt.
Entitlement spending, if you've taken the time to educate yourself about, generally pays for itself. Obviously you have not done that.

Do you really know what an entitlement actually is? It is nothing more than people putting money somewhere "we" earned, so we can get it back later. If we did it in a bank, it would be no different. It is not an expense when it is your money to start with.

Alright, look at the charts below for 2017 budget, the last budget under BO.

You see $3.3 trillion in revenue and $4 trillion in spending. The largest component of spending is your entitlement non-discretionary spending, social programs which include social security, Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP, unemployment, etc. EXPLAIN TOO ME HOW THOSE PROGRAMS ARE PAYING FOR THEMSELVES. Payroll taxes (the amount collected from people who work) collected $1.2 trillion, but entitlement spending was more than twice that amount. Your math doesn’t work.

View attachment 231181
Why are people like you so damn ignorant about what has been going on with entitlements? S.S. funded the fabricated wars by Bush, and replenishing that account won't happen until 2020, giving Republicans the lying excuse that S.S. is an expense. It never was. How do we know? Because it was money we already had to fund for fabricated wars and a Bush recession. How do you think we got that money to start with? Because we were spending more of it than was coming in? No, we had a surplus. That's the beauty of entitlements; Did George W. Bush 'borrow' from Social Security to fund the war in Iraq and tax cuts?

Social security has nothing to do with the added expense, because it wasn't properly funded after Bush tapped into it. The money had already been taken. The 3.3 trillion as opposed to the 4 trillion, is only telling us how much we need to spend in order to put back what was taken. Your chart doesn't explain that. The 3.3 is telling us what we made, not what we need to recover from the coffers that were taken.

You can't pay for something if you steal from it. Especially when you have a bloviated military, coupled with tax cuts going to the wealthy. Don't blame entitlements for that. Blame your Republican policies.

All you have to do to answer your own skewed question is this, where did the surplus come from to begin with, from entitlements, and how did it get there? That's easy. Now stop lying to yourself.

What a blissful life you lead. Good on you. The rest of us will deal with reality.
Too bad your reality doesn't come with a link proving my reality wrong. My last question is all the reality one needs if one were to be honest with him or herself. Where did the excess entitlement surplus come from to begin with, if it never paid for itself? :777:Can't wait for that answer. Too bad for me, it's not coming.

under desks along with
View attachment 231224

=proving my post true.
Checkmate!

I have my best people looking into it and they can’t believe what they are finding
Ask Jerome Corsi, Assange, Stone, Wikileaks, and Trump. They can tell you. We've got the email dump now; blob:https://www.msnbc.com/b797ef5c-b010-4a98-8982-6ccb80942c9c

=proving my post true.
Checkmate!

Ask Jerome Corsi, Assange, Stone, Wikileaks, and Trump. They can tell you. We've got the email dump now; blob:https://www.msnbc.com/b797ef5c-b010-4a98-8982-6ccb80942c9c
You do realize Stone's Email to Corsi was after the promoted anouncement of Hillary's emails existed and would be disclosed, not before it was known to exist, therefore you are exposing your news source as manipulators that are setting an impression (propaganda ) in order to use (thus abuse) you through controlling your impressions, even if it makes you look like a fool when you parrot the false narrative.
Your news source thinks you are too dumb to notice their time line manipulation by not giving you the full story in it's proper perspective. If what Stone requested in the email was wrong or illegal then all the same news media who asked for the same info would be required to be prosecuted especially Adam Schiff who was caught inquiring about that prank Russian story by that Shock Jock.. (Doh!)
It also proves Stone didn't know before anyone else knew so his email helps his case not hurt it. And your news source also failed to tell you Stone never visited England the time claimed by that fake news story, so says his passport records. Yet your same news sources used the known fake news story to help create an impression (narrative) that you the dupe who parrots that narrative hook line and sinker. You should stop being mad at the people being railroaded by sore losers and start being mad at those insulting your intelligence and making you sound foolish by your lack of info and knowledge of the subject.

Last edited:

=proving my post true.
Checkmate!

You do realize Stone's Email to Corsi was after the promoted anouncement of Hillary's emails existed and would be disclosed, not before it was known to exist, therefore you are exposing your news source as manipulators that are setting an impression (propaganda ) in order to use (thus abuse) you through controlling your impressions, even if it makes you look like a fool when you parrot the false narrative.
Your news source thinks you are too dumb to notice their time line manipulation by not giving you the full story in it's proper perspective. If what Stone requested in the email was wrong or illegal then all the same news media who asked for the same info would be required to be prosecuted especially Adam Schiff who was caught inquiring about that prank Russian story by that Shock Jock.. (Doh!)
It also proves Stone didn't know before anyone else knew so his email helps his case not hurt it. And your news source also failed to tell you Stone never visited England the time claimed by that fake news story, so says his passport records. Yet your same news sources used the known fake news story to help create an impression (narrative) that you the dupe who parrots that narrative hook line and sinker. You should stop being mad at the people being railroaded by sore losers and start being mad at those insulting your intelligence and making you sound foolish by your lack of info and knowledge of the subject.
Of course Stone knew ahead of time. He talked about it with the Russian hacker before anyone knew Podesta’s email was hacked...

C7UNFp1WwAEpVL0.jpg

C7UN02jWwAI2fmm.jpg

DdqlhpTVMAALddY.jpg

C6ll9S9WYAEnWCd.jpg

1*ttvZ2f9eCKH870Fh-jzngg.jpeg

Look at all the new voters Democrats signed up in 2018. Mostly in opposition to Trump.

Now think of what will happen when Trump is actually on the ballot

=proving my post true.
Checkmate!

Your explanation makes no sense. What makes you think these conspirators didn't know the emails wouldn't be stolen in the first place? You aren't painting a logical explanation. You left too many holes in it.
Your news source thinks you are too dumb to notice their time line manipulation by not giving you the full story in it's proper perspective.
You haven't given the proper story in this post of yours, because you don't have a time line either. You're just speculating on that.
If what Stone requested in the email was wrong or illegal then all the same news media who asked for the same info would be required to be prosecuted especially Adam Schiff who was caught inquiring about that prank Russian story by that Shock Jock.. (Doh!)
"If?" You come here to talk about "ifs" ? Lol! That's worth shit boss. You better head back to the drawing board.
It also proves Stone didn't know before anyone else knew so his email helps his case not hurt it.
This coming from someone who relies on "ifs". Lol! Get real.
And your news source also failed to tell you Stone never visited England the time claimed by that fake news story, so says his passport records. Yet your same news sources used the known fake news story to help create an impression (narrative) that you the dupe who parrots that narrative hook line and sinker.
It doesn't confirm that either way. Now you're lying.
You should stop being mad at the people being railroaded by sore losers and start being mad at those insulting your intelligence and making you sound foolish by your lack of info and knowledge of the subject.
A typed email coming from the source of a so called serial liar and conspiracy nut of one Jerome Corsi@ .com, do try and show us how law enforcement got it wrong. Ain't going to happen. Next!

=proving my post true.
Checkmate!

Of course Stone knew ahead of time. He talked about it with the Russian hacker before anyone knew Podesta’s email was hacked...

C7UNFp1WwAEpVL0.jpg

C7UN02jWwAI2fmm.jpg

DdqlhpTVMAALddY.jpg

C6ll9S9WYAEnWCd.jpg

You just proved my post, you buy and create fake stories and accts and narratives. If there was a there-there you would not need to make up fake impressions. Worry about the abuses in propaganda by the media and abuse of power by sore losers, that is where your morality sunk so low.....

=proving my post true.
Checkmate!

Your explanation makes no sense. What makes you think these conspirators didn't know the emails wouldn't be stolen in the first place? You aren't painting a logical explanation. You left too many holes in it.
Your news source thinks you are too dumb to notice their time line manipulation by not giving you the full story in it's proper perspective.
You haven't given the proper story in this post of yours, because you don't have a time line either. You're just speculating on that.
If what Stone requested in the email was wrong or illegal then all the same news media who asked for the same info would be required to be prosecuted especially Adam Schiff who was caught inquiring about that prank Russian story by that Shock Jock.. (Doh!)
"If?" You come here to talk about "ifs" ? Lol! That's worth shit boss. You better head back to the drawing board.
It also proves Stone didn't know before anyone else knew so his email helps his case not hurt it.
This coming from someone who relies on "ifs". Lol! Get real.
And your news source also failed to tell you Stone never visited England the time claimed by that fake news story, so says his passport records. Yet your same news sources used the known fake news story to help create an impression (narrative) that you the dupe who parrots that narrative hook line and sinker.
It doesn't confirm that either way. Now you're lying.
You should stop being mad at the people being railroaded by sore losers and start being mad at those insulting your intelligence and making you sound foolish by your lack of info and knowledge of the subject.
A typed email coming from the source of a so called serial liar and conspiracy nut of one Jerome Corsi@ .com, do try and show us how law enforcement got it wrong. Ain't going to happen. Next!
Fact: the email proves Stone didn't know, it was Corsi who predicted through common sense that the emails would be Podestas as well, since he's on the same server as Hillary, and that's what got the UNWARRANTED suspicion alarms going.
This would be liken to you not knowing the outcome of an NBA basketball game, but using logic to pic the winner then the cops charging you for point shaving simply by your prediction.
This would be like a stock trader knowing a company struggling would have bad earnings that quarter sells the stock a week before earnings then the FBI arrests him for inside trading simply because he guessed right and some opponent to sell news papers falsey put in an article that the famous stock picker has a meeting the CEO in a country his passport says he never visited that year.
THIS IS ALL ABOUT ABUSE OF POWER BY THE LEFT AND REVENGE (SORE LOSING AND DEFLECTION)
AND you are not only protecting that behavior you yourself are being abused as a puppet dancing through the pull of their strings=they own your minds=mental abuse=enslavement.

"Be free my friend, be free"

=proving my post true.
Checkmate!

C7UNFp1WwAEpVL0.jpg

C7UN02jWwAI2fmm.jpg

DdqlhpTVMAALddY.jpg

C6ll9S9WYAEnWCd.jpg

You just proved my post, you buy and create fake stories and accts and narratives. If there was a there-there you would not need to make up fake impressions. Worry about the abuses in propaganda by the media and abuse of power by sore losers, that is where your morality sunk so low.....
LOLOL

If I proved your point, your point must have been that Stone knew about Podesta’s emails before they were dumped on the Internet and he was working with Assange to get them released.

Forum List

Back