Dems run fake ads to target Republicans who oppose Trump. Wrong on so many levels.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Dems, ever wonder what the DNC does with all that money you donate to them? You and George Soros, I mean?

Democratic groups are running ads designed to boost more extreme or more pro-Trump candidates in hopes of getting a Republican nominee who — in theory — would be easier to beat in the primaries.

There's an unusual trend in political ads in this year's primary season. Democratic groups are running ads in hopes of boosting far-right candidates. The goal, as the theory goes, is to wind up with a Republican nominee who would be easier to beat come November. The latest such case is in a congressional primary in West Michigan. NPR's Don Gonyea reports.

If you're wondering what all that means, let me explain it. The Dems are making, and paying to air, ads that are designed to help pro-Trump candidates with their primaries. Because they seriously believe that a pro-Trump Republican would be easier to beat in the general election than a RINO.

The ads are designed to be deceptive.

[Peter Meijer] is one of 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach President Donald Trump in January of 2021. Because of that vote, he has a primary challenger - former Trump administration official John Gibbs. Gibbs has little name recognition, but suddenly he is the subject of an ad on TV being funded by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

That ad claimed that his opponent, Tony Gibbs, is too conservative, too anti-illegal alien, and too supportive of Trump. Exactly what will make Trump supporters turn out in droves for Gibbs.

Get that craziness? In the twisted Democratic Party strategy, helping Trumpers win their primaries will save the Dems from losing their majority in November 2022. Because Trumpers will be easy to beat!

How is this wrong? Let me count the ways:

1) Screwing over Republicans "brave" enough to oppose Trump. The very Republicans - like Meijer - who the Democrats have been praising so fulsomely are now targeting for primary losses?

One prominent Republican, Illinois Congressman Adam Kinzinger, who also voted to impeach Trump and who's a member of the January 6 committee, is very critical of such attacks.

:laughing0301:

No shit. He'd be a prime target. He's retiring, but his sister in treachery, Liz Cheney, has a primary eleven days from now. Think the DNC has been "helping" Cheney like they did?

2) It will not work. Trumpers won't be easy to beat, that's absurd. If Trump endorses them, Republicans will turn out in droves to vote for them. If it's some neo-con, deep-state, establishment Republican supporter of the Bush/Cheney/Romney dynasty, Republicans will watch the elections, but not bother to vote. If Dems really want to win, they should find a sneaky way to help RINO's get on the ballot, who they could easily beat. They are shooting themselves in the foot with this one.

Dems, ever wonder what the DNC does with all that money you donate to them? You and George Soros, I mean?

Democratic groups are running ads designed to boost more extreme or more pro-Trump candidates in hopes of getting a Republican nominee who — in theory — would be easier to beat in the primaries.

There's an unusual trend in political ads in this year's primary season. Democratic groups are running ads in hopes of boosting far-right candidates. The goal, as the theory goes, is to wind up with a Republican nominee who would be easier to beat come November. The latest such case is in a congressional primary in West Michigan. NPR's Don Gonyea reports.

If you're wondering what all that means, let me explain it. The Dems are making, and paying to air, ads that are designed to help pro-Trump candidates with their primaries. Because they seriously believe that a pro-Trump Republican would be easier to beat in the general election than a RINO.

The ads are designed to be deceptive.

[Peter Meijer] is one of 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach President Donald Trump in January of 2021. Because of that vote, he has a primary challenger - former Trump administration official John Gibbs. Gibbs has little name recognition, but suddenly he is the subject of an ad on TV being funded by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

That ad claimed that his opponent, Tony Gibbs, is too conservative, too anti-illegal alien, and too supportive of Trump. Exactly what will make Trump supporters turn out in droves for Gibbs.

Get that craziness? In the twisted Democratic Party strategy, helping Trumpers win their primaries will save the Dems from losing their majority in November 2022. Because Trumpers will be easy to beat!

How is this wrong? Let me count the ways:

1) Screwing over Republicans "brave" enough to oppose Trump. The very Republicans - like Meijer - who the Democrats have been praising so fulsomely are now targeting for primary losses?

One prominent Republican, Illinois Congressman Adam Kinzinger, who also voted to impeach Trump and who's a member of the January 6 committee, is very critical of such attacks.

:laughing0301:

No shit. He'd be a prime target. He's retiring, but his sister in treachery, Liz Cheney, has a primary eleven days from now. Think the DNC has been "helping" Cheney like they did?

Proof positive that Dems are delusional & totally out of touch with mainstream America.

What will they do when all the pro-DT America First candidates squash their own little corrupted progbot girlymen in the general election?
There has to be another strategy here because it's hard to believe anyone is this stupid by accident

They don't "target" republicans who oppose Trump. The dirty tricks democrats actually support and vote for republicans who oppose Trump in primary elections. The dirty tricks aka black bag democrat operations go back to LBJ and before.

They don't "target" republicans who oppose Trump. The dirty tricks democrats actually support and vote for republicans who oppose Trump in primary elections. The dirty tricks aka black bag democrat operations go back to LBJ and before.
Yes, but it's a psyop targeting them for primary loss. That's how dumb the DNC thinks voters are. They can just gaslight us and we'll do what they want us to do.

ADAM KINZINGER: I think it's disgusting.

GONYEA: And he said on CNN to look for this to backfire in some races.

KINZINGER: Don't come to me after having spent money supporting an election denier in a primary, and then come to me and say, where are all the good Republicans?

Poor sap! Kinzinger actually believed that Dems would give two shits about him because he said the 2020 election was legitimate and is helping them go after Trump? Sorry, famewhore! You'll be tossed under the bus, too.

ADAM KINZINGER: I think it's disgusting.

GONYEA: And he said on CNN to look for this to backfire in some races.

KINZINGER: Don't come to me after having spent money supporting an election denier in a primary, and then come to me and say, where are all the good Republicans?

Poor sap! Kinzinger actually believed that Dems would give two shits about him because he said the 2020 election was legitimate and is helping them go after Trump? Sorry, famewhore! You'll be tossed under the bus, too.
If you are an election denier, you are a brainwashed functional moron or an incredible liar or just ignorant. He knew he was done because 60% of the GOP are brainwashed functional morons like you...

3) John Gibbs is black. Democrats hate black people.

1659744210070.png

Remember, the Democrats helped Gibbs as a prank, intending to set him up for a humiliating defeat.

This reminds me of a story I read in school where some KKK (Democrat) guys had a stag party and invited some black teenagers to wrestle, promising a big money prize to the winner. It turned out the mat was electrified and the Klan boys hooted and hollered when the boys wrestled for a minute or two and then jumped out of the ring in pain. They laughed harder when they told the kids they were all disqualified for failing to stay in the ring.

My God, Democrats have no shame!

BS. And she's right, Republicans in Georgia stole that election by denying hundreds of thousands of blacks the right to vote... And that is a fact, not your garbage propaganda super duper. And she let it go just like 2000, for the good of the country you wouldn't understand.

Looks like the plan is working:

1659744619592.png

But hey! One out of ten ain't bad . . .

Two in Washington "Votes still being counted." I'll bet.

3) John Gibbs is black. Democrats hate black people.

View attachment 678453

Remember, the Democrats helped Gibbs as a prank, intending to set him up for a humiliating defeat.

This reminds me of a story I read in school where some KKK (Democrat) guys had a stag party and invited some black teenagers to wrestle, promising a big money prize to the winner. It turned out the mat was electrified and the Klan boys hooted and hollered when the boys wrestled for a minute or two and then jumped out of the ring in pain. They laughed harder when they told the kids they were all disqualified for failing to stay in the ring.

My God, Democrats have no shame!
And those KKK members are all Republicans now, super duper. Democrats hate liars thieves and con men, your heroes unfortunately super duper...

4) Democratic Pary donors did not intend to pay for Republican ads. Eh . . . this is the lesser of all the evils of this scam. Hard to feel sorry for Dem donors, since making people pay for things they don't want is the core of all Democratic values.

Forum List

Back