Democrats push to lower voting age to 17 with support from George Soros

Markle ....I was being serious about testing. Most kids (and many adults) didn't even know who the candidates were or the issues they represented. They just wanted to voice an opinion they formed from what everyone else was twitting about. They didn't give it much personal thought, just fly by the seat of their pants.

Well would you look at that, the democrats are actually pushing for a plan to give more freedom to the people for a change... Who would've ever pictured that happening?

Forcing kids to fight and die is a noble cause to you? Forcing men to fight without the right to vote makes sense to you? Parents are no longer responsible for an 18 year old and you would take away their right to vote? Karate is a choice, not even remotely close to being sent across the work to kill someone. smh

Perhaps you have not noticed but we have an all volunteer military.

Then why the law requiring 18 year old men to register for selective service withing 30 days?

I thought democrats future was unquestionable dominance driven by favorable demographics,. Do I sniff some panic?

I'm not at all convinced this system will stand in its current configuration until 2040-50. One party down, one to go.

folks who are dependent on government ought not be eligible to vote!

Liberals always make things worse. That, of course, is the plan. The worse things are, the more dependency, the more power they possess.

Long guns, like rifles??? People in CA do too

Well, you just walk out in public with one and test that theory, sparky.

People in California have no rights at all.

I don't know about Cali's open carry or even concealed carry laws, but they do hunt don't they? I don't think you can hunt with a pistol there can you? :dunno: Here in Washington state, we have SOME rights & freedoms....by permit only. So I understand about the feeling of having no rights at all

The DEMs know they are screwed.
They no longer can count on the negro vote.
Literally every Latina who gets a job and wants to keep it votes REP.
Illegals can't legally vote and President Trump is going to make sure they don't.
The vaunted 'blue wall' the DEMs took for granted in the rust belt states has turned out to be a myth.
And the best the DEMs can come up with is Pocahontas and Nancy to lead the party?

Forum List

Back