Democrats plan to censure lawmaker who credited Trump for COVID-19 recovery

broke protocol = stepped off the plantation

we can't be having that...

Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, broke protocol by meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during an April 14 meeting of COVID-19 survivors, during which she credited hydroxychloroquine for saving her life, a Democratic district leader said.

“Thank you for everything that you have done,” Whitsett told Trump at the meeting. “I did not know that saying thank you had a political line. … I’m telling my story and my truth, and this how I feel and these are my words.”

Trump appeared to offer his support for the state representative late Thursday, tweeting, "Disgraceful. (Whitsett) Should join the Republican Party!"
Why shouldn’t they be sanctioned for disinformation?

why are you trumpkins such lying scum?

What disinformation.

Please shitface.....tell us.

Rep. Karen Whitsett, D-Detroit, broke protocol by meeting with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence during an April 14 meeting of COVID-19 survivors, during which she credited hydroxychloroquine for saving her life, a Democratic district leader said.

“Thank you for everything that you have done,” Whitsett told Trump at the meeting. “I did not know that saying thank you had a political line. … I’m telling my story and my truth, and this how I feel and these are my words.”

Trump appeared to offer his support for the state representative late Thursday, tweeting, "Disgraceful. (Whitsett) Should join the Republican Party!"

You are aware that the CDC are warning against the use of this drug which is killing more people than it cures. They did that today.

Once again, Trump lied and people died.

How many fucking times does this have to be shown as debunked before you asswipes get off of it.

A black, female, democrat... breaking ranks and saying something nice to President Trump... that caused a ripple in the democrat space/time continuum. They can't comprehend how that can happen, and they must remove the problem ASAP.

I just love it when the democrats show their true colors. Their party is about as tolerant as a wounded rattle snack. Don't cross them, even if you're one of them, period, end of story.

You are aware that the CDC are warning against the use of this drug which is killing more people than it cures. They did that today.

How many fucking times does this have to be shown as debunked before you asswipes get off of it.
No shit... hydroxychloroquine was first used in 1835 to treat Lupus, and was APPROVED for use by the FDA in 1955. NOTHING has changed.

No shit... hydroxychloroquine was first used in 1835 to treat Lupus, and was APPROVED for use by the FDA in 1955. NOTHING has changed.

Have you checked with the FDA and you trump drug lately?

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Broke protocol...that was disinformation.

Saying thank you.

She believes it helped her.

And you want her sanctioned.

You are on fucked up person.

They caution using.

Doctors are using it on an emergency basis. Their discretion.

A black, female, democrat... breaking ranks and saying something nice to President Trump... that caused a ripple in the democrat space/time continuum. They can't comprehend how that can happen, and they must remove the problem ASAP.

I just love it when the democrats show their true colors. Their party is about as tolerant as a wounded rattle snack. Don't cross them, even if you're one of them, period, end of story.

I hope that bitch jillian catches it and it tortures her mercilessly.

Well Einstein, if something has changed, SHOW ME, otherwise you're just talking leftist shit out your ass.

I hope that bitch jillian catches it and it tortures her mercilessly.
If she finds herself laying on her death bed gagging and can't breath, she'll be begging for hydroxychloroquine, sure as shit.

Like all leftists, Jilly baby is a class A hypocrite. She spews the democrat party line without thinking.

You looking in the mirror? Hydroxychloroquine is the "standard of care in many US hospitals and many hospitals across the world. You appear to be the lying SCUM, bitch!

The FDA doesn't agree with that statement.

:link::link::link:

Google Google Google

Really, from you link:

The Drug Safety Communication published Friday said the agency cautions against the use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 treatment outside of hospitals or clinical trials due to the risk of heart rhythm problems.

I could have sworn I said it was being used in hospitals, isn't that exactly what the FDA said should happen?

Of course they didn't tell ya that a healthy 15 year old who smokes marijuana will have the same rhythm problems. And the people who received the HCQ at the VA were already on ventilators, it was used as a treatment of last resort instead of early on. HCQ has been proven very effective when given before CRS sets in. You should educate yourself on the topic before you make such a fool of yourself.

Last edited:

Obviously she is wrong. There is no evidence that hydroxychloroquine has any effect on the coronavirus.

Obviously she is wrong. There is no evidence that hydroxychloroquine has any effect on the coronavirus.
Do you just say moronic things in hopes that some dumbass will believe it... or what?

Do you just say moronic things in hopes that some dumbass will believe it... or what?

The doctors are hoarding it because it doesn't work.

Party > Country democrats cannot tolerate dissenting thought

No, actually, we have thousands of reports from doctors that hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment for COVID-19, especially when used with zinc or an antibiotic. The success rate has not been 100%, but it has been well over 50%, depending on the person's health and how long they had had the virus. But you don't know this because you only get your news from liberal sources.

How many first-hand accounts from doctors who have successfully used hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 would it take to change your mind?:

Last edited:

No, actually, we have thousands of reports from doctors that hydroxychloroquine does work on COVID-19. But you would never know this if you get your news only from left-wing sources.

It does work, that's why doctors are hoarding it. Those studies to the degree they exist come from the department of Orange Man Bad. Actions speak louder than words.

Forum List

Back