Democrats Plan Divisive 50-State 'Hate Rally' To Attempt To Undermine / Overthrow US Govt

The Teabaggers, weren't they the floor show at the last DNC convention?
No but their leader was booed out of the RNC convention after you dumb fucking rubes were hooked by the orange pussy grabber
I think I've identified your problem. You're laboring under the false impression that there's some sort of right wing political group called the "teabaggers". There's not. There is, however, a group called the TEA Party, that has held many peaceful rallies and generally leave the area where they assemble in better condition than it was when they arrived. This stands in stark contrast to the general mayhem that is left behind when left wing groups get together and make nuisances of themselves.
However....at the beginning, they self-identified as Teabaggers until someone let them in on that rather unfortunate nickname.

Why aren't they rallying these days? What were their goals?
Many of those who you are bashing, don't have a billionaire behind them funneling money to they can riot in cities like UC Berkley, Baltimore, Ferguson and NYC. Those who aren't funded have to work for a living. Shame you are too stupid to know that.

View attachment 127472
As I've asked before, how do I get some of this money for protesting?
There are those liberals that are smart enough to find out where to get that money but too stupid to get a real job. Go ask them.

Soros-Funded Groups Behind Anti-Trump Corporate Targeting Campaign - Washington Free Beacon

Largest rallies in the history of the United States have been against Putin's puppet.
Much larger than the Vietnam War ones.
He's internationally loathed.

No but their leader was booed out of the RNC convention after you dumb fucking rubes were hooked by the orange pussy grabber
I think I've identified your problem. You're laboring under the false impression that there's some sort of right wing political group called the "teabaggers". There's not. There is, however, a group called the TEA Party, that has held many peaceful rallies and generally leave the area where they assemble in better condition than it was when they arrived. This stands in stark contrast to the general mayhem that is left behind when left wing groups get together and make nuisances of themselves.
However....at the beginning, they self-identified as Teabaggers until someone let them in on that rather unfortunate nickname.

Many of those who you are bashing, don't have a billionaire behind them funneling money to they can riot in cities like UC Berkley, Baltimore, Ferguson and NYC. Those who aren't funded have to work for a living. Shame you are too stupid to know that.

View attachment 127472
There are those liberals that are smart enough to find out where to get that money but too stupid to get a real job. Go ask them.

Soros-Funded Groups Behind Anti-Trump Corporate Targeting Campaign - Washington Free Beacon
I've never required assistance so finding money from anything but employment is alien to me. But I read your little article and they don't pay people to protest you blithering idiot. If money changes hands, it's in the form of donations to organizations, much the same as the Koch brothers funding their stupid little "think tanks" that tell fools like you what they should believe.

View attachment 127472

I've never required assistance so finding money from anything but employment is alien to me. But I read your little article and they don't pay people to protest you blithering idiot. If money changes hands, it's in the form of donations to organizations, much the same as the Koch brothers funding their stupid little "think tanks" that tell fools like you what they should believe.
employment is alien to me.
Are you a welfare queen?

View attachment 127472

employment is alien to me.
Are you a welfare queen?
Ok, I think I now understand you problem - your ability to understand context or even a string of more than 5 words. They say a fool and his money are soon parted but in your case, a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place.

Forum List

Back