Democrats Plan Divisive 50-State 'Hate Rally' To Attempt To Undermine / Overthrow US Govt

Tea baggers are a mess. Didn't you see what they did to that bird sanctuary? Bunch of braindead yokels.
Yes, the TEA Party is deathly hated for their opposing ideas by the Snowflakes / radical leftists, so much that Obama became only the 2nd President in US history (The other Being Clinton) to abuse the power of the govt by using the IRS as a weapon against Americans he called his 'political ENEMIES'.

Thank you for bringing up that other great example of Liberal / snowflake HATE.
Yeah they're going to lock Lois Lerner up ANY day now :rolleyes:

Dumb fucking rube
Another great example of what Americans can expect from the DNC / snowflakes - laughing at THEIR criminal activity yet demanding 'Justice' for others.

Lerner actually gave a press conference before she testified. In this press conference she apologized for her department targeting Americans...then before Congress she F*ed up in trying to take the 5th (by giving a statement then claiming the 5th. Legally Gowdy could have had her ass hauled back in front of Congress because you are not allowed to testify - give a statement - and then plead the 5th.)

Again, thank you for bringing up how Obama abused his authority by using the IRS as a weapon against American citizens. Perhaps such behavior should be added to the resume. :p

Yes, she apologized but Obama had nothing to do with it. You do know that political activist groups can't get tax exempt status don't you.

The IRS was overwhelmed with activist groups applying for tax exempt status so they used a short cut on the review process. Nothing nefarious, and liberal groups were also denied status too. (A fact the right wingers always ignore.)

Some lower level functionary decided to just use political search words to sort out who needed more scrutiny.
Unless you are political and a supporter of the Democrats.. Then you can get away even with murder...
Why....just today they murdered Ailes!!!!!:ack-1:

Say, USMESSAGEBOARDERS, do you feel these organizers and participants are pro or con country? If you think pro, then be sure to join em, in Mexico, where you fuckers belong.

These people suggest Trump & all associates are traitors because it makes them feel good. Liberals have CHAMPIONED projection. Again, get the fuck out, you're not welcome. Not because I say so, but because our founding fathers say so. That and common horse sense says so.....You bring down the country, and yeah, you're the lowest common denominator. It's worth saying again, get the fuck out.

No but their leader was booed out of the RNC convention after you dumb fucking rubes were hooked by the orange pussy grabber

Has, your brown buffoon is the one who really screwed this country over through his foreign and domestic policy debacles. An abominable stain on this country.
The brown buffoon did fine. 7 straight years of job creation, record stock market growth, and ending multiple pointless GOP invasions. And all that despite years of furious sabotage attempts by the GOP.

More wars in the ME, chaos in Libya, healthcare imploding, increased debt by 8 trillion. No, we're worse off now. You can't paint this pig up with that lipstick.

More wars in the ME, chaos in Libya, healthcare imploding, increased debt by 8 trillion... and the snowflake / DNC goal is to undermine / overthrow the newly elected govt / President because their corrupt, criminal hand-picked candidate lost the election.

And the more they triple down on this stupidity, the more they are losing. Over 900 seats in the last seven years. You would think they would try to move away from the radical fringe progs that are sinking them.
Over 900 seats in the last seven years. Link that please.

You know what polls have never been wrong? The polls showing a president with less than 50% approval as an indicator that president would lose the House in the midterms.
Yes, but the opposing party has always had more than just Butt-hurt HATE, false accusations, and Obstructionism to offer...

1,000+ elections lost and counting
Back-to-back historic, record-setting election losses and counting...
"1000+ elections lost and counting"....stats to back that up, please.

Democrats lost the presidency, the biggest mid term landslide in modern history in congress, most governors and about 3,000 state and local elections within the last decade and now they are planning to stir up their crazy base with a summer of anarchy. You almost gotta wonder how far down the road to oblivion the stupid democrats can get before they disappear completely.
And......that biggest mid-term landslide has gained you what? What has your landslide victory accomplished for you?

RALLYING CRY: DNC plans 50-state 'Resistance Summer' tour in hopes
of harnessing Trump opposition

- DNC funds 'Resistance Summer' in the hopes of harnessing Trump opposition

"The Democratic National Committee reportedly is planning to pump $1 million into everything from rallies, town halls and neighborhood meetings in hopes of growing voter opposition to President Trump."

Liberals continue to cling to the old saying, 'If at 1st you don't succeed, try, try again'. Having failed to win the 2016 Presidential election with a criminal candidate who could not beat Bernie Sanders on her own to take the DNC Nomination, having failed to intimidate / beat up enough Trump supporters, having failed to intimidate the Electoral College Voters into switching their votes, Obama administration officials and loyalists having failed to oust Trump with their Felony Espionage, having failed so far with their committed Obstructionist Politics, and having failed so far to oust Trump with their false accusations of 'Collusion' supported by no evidence...the DNC's radical new DNC Chairman, the Democratic Party, and the snowflakes are reportedly spending $1 Million to conduct a 50-State HATE RALLY Against the newly elected President.

(Only $1 million? It was worth more to them than that to give Hillary win their nomination and help her try to win the Presidency. Hmmm...)

'The so-called “Resistance Summer” is billed as a 50-state strategy. The DNC plans to hold events across the country in early June before sponsoring a national training summit in the hopes of attracting scores of new Democratic voters, the Hill reported. The move is the party's first concrete expansion plan since Tom Perez took over as chairman.

Nationally, Democrats face a power deficit they've not seen in nine decades. Republicans control the White House and Congress, hold 33 governorships and run about two-thirds of state legislatures.'

TRANSLATION: Democrats have lost over 1,000 political seats / elections under Obama and have lost back-to-back historical, record-setting elections, and must turn this nose-dive around or face 'extinction'.
-- Part of the problem is Democrats have not come to grips with the real reason they have lost so many - they are [exposed] racists, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, self-appointed elitist Rulers who offer nothing but lies, HATE, Obstructionist Politics, a commitment to overthrow the newly elected govt, and only what is best for the Party, not the country.

So the DNC's answer to THEIR problem is a 50-State HATE Rally. :p

"Our voter file isn't as good as it should be, and we haven't been doing the kind of organizing we should," Dillon said."

Good. That means not 'enough' Americans have embraced their message of 'DNC Party 1st', 'Obstructionism', & HATE...and they haven't been able to pull off enough election fraud to win elections.

Why only 50 states, don't the other 7 count?
*chuckle* That never gets old. *chuckle*

RALLYING CRY: DNC plans 50-state 'Resistance Summer' tour in hopes
of harnessing Trump opposition

- DNC funds 'Resistance Summer' in the hopes of harnessing Trump opposition

"The Democratic National Committee reportedly is planning to pump $1 million into everything from rallies, town halls and neighborhood meetings in hopes of growing voter opposition to President Trump."

Liberals continue to cling to the old saying, 'If at 1st you don't succeed, try, try again'. Having failed to win the 2016 Presidential election with a criminal candidate who could not beat Bernie Sanders on her own to take the DNC Nomination, having failed to intimidate / beat up enough Trump supporters, having failed to intimidate the Electoral College Voters into switching their votes, Obama administration officials and loyalists having failed to oust Trump with their Felony Espionage, having failed so far with their committed Obstructionist Politics, and having failed so far to oust Trump with their false accusations of 'Collusion' supported by no evidence...the DNC's radical new DNC Chairman, the Democratic Party, and the snowflakes are reportedly spending $1 Million to conduct a 50-State HATE RALLY Against the newly elected President.

(Only $1 million? It was worth more to them than that to give Hillary win their nomination and help her try to win the Presidency. Hmmm...)

'The so-called “Resistance Summer” is billed as a 50-state strategy. The DNC plans to hold events across the country in early June before sponsoring a national training summit in the hopes of attracting scores of new Democratic voters, the Hill reported. The move is the party's first concrete expansion plan since Tom Perez took over as chairman.

Nationally, Democrats face a power deficit they've not seen in nine decades. Republicans control the White House and Congress, hold 33 governorships and run about two-thirds of state legislatures.'

TRANSLATION: Democrats have lost over 1,000 political seats / elections under Obama and have lost back-to-back historical, record-setting elections, and must turn this nose-dive around or face 'extinction'.
-- Part of the problem is Democrats have not come to grips with the real reason they have lost so many - they are [exposed] racists, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, self-appointed elitist Rulers who offer nothing but lies, HATE, Obstructionist Politics, a commitment to overthrow the newly elected govt, and only what is best for the Party, not the country.

So the DNC's answer to THEIR problem is a 50-State HATE Rally. :p

"Our voter file isn't as good as it should be, and we haven't been doing the kind of organizing we should," Dillon said."

Good. That means not 'enough' Americans have embraced their message of 'DNC Party 1st', 'Obstructionism', & HATE...and they haven't been able to pull off enough election fraud to win elections.
Oh? The 1st Amendment right to assembly no longer applies?
What you libtards don't know about the 1st amendment is that your right to assemble only goes as far as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others. Normally in a open carry state when a dumbass liberal(redundant statement) gets in the face of a law abiding citizen, soon the 2nd amendment has to be presented.
Are you getting all tingly about using your gun at a rally? Or just tingly about thinking someone else might?

I may go to my local Dem hate rally, sit in my giant truck and mock them while idling my giant diesel engine, good times. :eusa_dance:
I wonder why the libtards never rally in a open or concealed carry state or city. Not really, for I know that the chicken shit, liberal, pansy ass, snowflakes know that they would have a 50 cent solution given to them, when they openly attack an NRA member. That is why they only go to strict gun law cities, so the pussies don't get shot.
And what makes you think we don't have guns, don't have CCs, etc? I remember all the NRA members open carrying in Baton Rouge and when the shooting started, they all ran screaming like little girls.

So the moral of this thread is....

TEA Party resistance to Obama = We're taking our country back!

Democrat resistance to Trump = Liberals are traitorous scum trying to overthrow the govt!
I am glad you understand. The TEA Party did not call for military coups, did not call for assassinations, and did not perpetrate Felony Espionage in an attempt to overthrow Obama. The GOP candidate did not pay for violence against Obama supporters. The TEA Party used their earned Tax Exempt Status for groups that opposed Obama legally...until Barry illegally used the IRS against them. The TEA Party did not create false claims backed by zero evidence and did not have a staffer who was leaking info murdered while blaming 'the Russians'.
What exactly WAS the goal of the Tea Party?

So TEA Party members didn't claim Obama wasn't a natural born citizen with no evidence to back it up? Is that what you're claiming? :lol:
No, CNN, the NYT, and other media already reported Hillary and her team began circulating that claim back in 2008 when Obama came out of nowhere to begin ruining her 1st 'It's my turn' Presidential run.
Is there anything you trumpettes won't blame on Hillary, on Obama, on the Left?

We all know that the GOP has never done as such, why they take no time to rally for votes..

To busy working, George Soros don't pay a fair wage to protest.

"George Soros"....code (too afraid to say right out) for "Evil Jewish Overlord".

You know I was actually surprised to see Soros funding podestas center for American progress who trashed a former IPCC sciencetist ...

I know he got in deep, but I didn't know that deep.

We all know that the GOP has never done as such, why they take no time to rally for votes..

To busy working, George Soros don't pay a fair wage to protest.

"George Soros"....code (too afraid to say right out) for "Evil Jewish Overlord".

You know I was actually surprised to see Soros funding podestas center for American progress who trashed a former IPCC sciencetist ...

I know he got in deep, but I didn't know that deep.

And Hey and what's with this jew shit?

It is true, Republicans don't act like this.
American Spring.........:lol: :lol:

Million Truckers.....:lol: :lol:

Million Bikers.....:lol: :lol:
I thought you guys said nothing really happened in those. Tell you what, let us know how many cities were tied up at rush hour, how many cars got torched, how many people were verbally and physically assaulted during those events, then we can compare that to the democrat disasters coming this year. Democrats just can't help it. Everywhere they assemble, they end up making nuisances of themselves.

No, snowflake. The GOP has never engaged in butt-hurt, post-election defeat 50-State Hate rallies.
Yeah the tea baggers were just an illusion :rofl:
The Teabaggers, weren't they the floor show at the last DNC convention?
No but their leader was booed out of the RNC convention after you dumb fucking rubes were hooked by the orange pussy grabber
I think I've identified your problem. You're laboring under the false impression that there's some sort of right wing political group called the "teabaggers". There's not. There is, however, a group called the TEA Party, that has held many peaceful rallies and generally leave the area where they assemble in better condition than it was when they arrived. This stands in stark contrast to the general mayhem that is left behind when left wing groups get together and make nuisances of themselves.
However....at the beginning, they self-identified as Teabaggers until someone let them in on that rather unfortunate nickname.

Why aren't they rallying these days? What were their goals?
The whole point of the party was, as you will recall, Taxed Enough Already. Perhaps they believe the current makeup of Washington is conducive to reducing their tax burden. I don't know, I'm not in the party.

And they were very respectful when they assembled, generally leaving the areas cleaner than when they got there.

The Teabaggers, weren't they the floor show at the last DNC convention?
I think I've identified your problem. You're laboring under the false impression that there's some sort of right wing political group called the "teabaggers". There's not. There is, however, a group called the TEA Party, that has held many peaceful rallies and generally leave the area where they assemble in better condition than it was when they arrived. This stands in stark contrast to the general mayhem that is left behind when left wing groups get together and make nuisances of themselves.
Tea baggers are a mess. Didn't you see what they did to that bird sanctuary? Bunch of braindead yokels.
I was wrong, they weren't the floor show at the last DNC convention, they're scheduled for the next one. They'll represent the morality wing of the party.
Which would still be a step up from "grab her by the pussy".
Yes, we know Trump used to be a democrat. Sometimes, people grow up.

I may go to my local Dem hate rally, sit in my giant truck and mock them while idling my giant diesel engine, good times. :eusa_dance:
I wonder why the libtards never rally in a open or concealed carry state or city. Not really, for I know that the chicken shit, liberal, pansy ass, snowflakes know that they would have a 50 cent solution given to them, when they openly attack an NRA member. That is why they only go to strict gun law cities, so the pussies don't get shot.
And what makes you think we don't have guns, don't have CCs, etc? I remember all the NRA members open carrying in Baton Rouge and when the shooting started, they all ran screaming like little girls.

Lib please you don't want to dance with Conservatives.

Forum List

Back