Democrats only want tax payers to pay for 2 things in health care

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Those two things are:

1. Abortion

2. Gender transition.

In fact, now they want taxpayers to fund any transition for minors

Anyone else with health problems, good luck.

LOL.

The focus is depopulation.

The abortion and gender transition agendas accomplish two tasks

1. Depopulate

2. Cause more political support for the DNC once the populace has been properly indoctrinated with the gender/abortion gospel, via the media and academia.

Americans will impose their own genocide upon themselves, rather clever really, once they become cult members, just like those who drank the cool aid in the jungles with Jim Jones.

Is it even a coincidence that Jim Jones was a Marxist?

Last edited:
Those on the right must approach supporters of the DNC in the EXACT same way you would approach someone from other cults, like Scientology.

First they try to get you to divorce your family. We have seen them do this in the media telling people not to associate with loved ones who are not vaccinated during the Holidays. We see children turning their parents into authorities who may have protested on January 6th, even though they may not have done anything illegal, etc.

The same methods to try and deprogram them apply.

So do your research on how to get that done, that is, if you want your loved ones back.

The abortion and gender transition agendas accomplish two tasks

1. Depopulate

2. Cause more political support for the DNC once the populace has been properly indoctrinated with the gender/abortion gospel, via the media and academia.

Americans will impose their own genocide upon themselves, rather clever really, once they become cult members, just like those who drank the cool aid in the jungles with Jim Jones.

Is it even a coincidence that Jim Jones was a Marxist?
Your question is stupid. And your stupidity is built on a foundation of ignorance and hate. The right-wing fringe of the Republican Party's Supporters like you are a cult manufactured by the man-child behind the curtain, DJT.

Your question is stupid. And your stupidity is built on a foundation of ignorance and hate. The right-wing fringe of the Republican Party's Supporters like you are a cult manufactured by the man-child behind the curtain, DJT.
I am stupid and full of hate?
Well I am a semi-fascist, so there is that.

LOL.

Gee, an incestuous pedo wants us normal people to pay to ruin childrens bodies.
Color me shocked.
Color you dishonest, using the same and continuous BIG LIE. Bums like you would be banned from the USMB for this use of defamation of President Biden.

I am stupid and full of hate?
Well I am a semi-fascist, so there is that.

LOL.
Admitting being a semi-fascist is confusing, is it only because you would kill a minority of the population that you hate?

Color you dishonest, using the same and continuous BIG LIE. Bums like you would be banned from the USMB for the defamation of President Biden.
Depopulation has been on the minds of the elite for a very, very, very long time

In fact, before the 1950s

Here is a video into our past

This was back when Mike Wallace actually did journalism.

Notice what Huxley says.

1. The earth needs to depopulate, or governments will do it for them

2. The governments in the best position to depopulate, are communist dictatorships like China that implemented their one child policy.

3. At some point, voters will have a choice at the ballot box, both of which will be below their level of reason or desire to vote for them

All of this has come to pass.

Admitting being a semi-fascist is confusing, is it only because you would kill a minority of the population that you hate?
Are you saying Joe Biden was lying and full of hate? He said all of his political opponents are semi-fascists.

I just assumed he as a great guy and all.

The tension over health care in the air in America can be cut with a knife!

Biden's free gifts and free money to the working class could bring the chickens home finally for the American way.

The question: To give Trump another chance??
Has he been lying about sharing the wealth or anything else that would help the peasants afford their Ramen noodles and their bags of rice and potatoes??

Are you saying Joe Biden was lying and full of hate? He said all of his political opponents are semi-fascists.

I just assumed he as a great guy and all.
Nope, I'm not writing anything that President Biden is a liar or full of hate. It was you who I pointed out.

Biden took inappropriate showers with his own daughter. He is a pedophile and your party supports him. The groomer party.
Never mind that, what about that Reed woman who accused him of rape?
I saw an interview of her and her friends who disowned her once she came forward with the allegations. One of her so called friends said that even if the allegations were true, she should not have come forward and will still vote for Biden. It shocked me she admitted to this to the world.

This is the power of the cult.

Genital mutilation of children and abortion is about as sick as humans can get. Go to hell where you belong.

Forum List

Back