Democrats Omits Israel From Platform For First Time

Democrats must think that they are going to get some benefit from dropping Israel as an ally. A benefit that they won't get by keeping it. Unless this is just ideological, like dropping God. The obama regime isn't merely anti Israel, it is anti Christian as well. They may be under the erroneous impression that being anti religion is the majority.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I never called for the destruction of an Israeli state you dumbass republican what a lame excuse.

And I hate Israel just as Israelis hate Palestine, but you Shitheads are quick to condemn anybody for disagreeing with Israel, but don't say shit about Israelis who want to kill every Arab in the world

What is so bad about omitting Israel front he platform? Nothing should be wrong with that

I've been critical of Israel over the years. They're no Saints. But people like you are just going to have to accept Israel is here to stay. You'll just have to deal with that reality. So stop hating, and start working towards Peace. It's time.

Of course a typical republican, blame the palestinians for not making peace, as of it's their hands dumbass. What are the palistinians gonna do? Huh? Are they gonna remove the Israeli army from their territories and occupy borders all controlled by Israel?

Didn't blame anyone. I just said it's time for Peace. At some point you will have to accept that Israel is here to stay. So why not accept it now? There can be Peace, but it starts with that vital acceptance.

Good. This is America Not Israel and we should not worry with their problems...there is WAY TO MUCH influence on American policy by the israeli lobby.
Ya think? Freeing Arabs in Afghanistan and Iraq, $3 trillion. Support for Israel, $3 billion. That's 1/1,000th as much. Into fuzzy math, are we?

afghanis are not arabs.

that's why there is the expression "afghan arabs".
Thanks, LKEder. I thought the Taliban we fought there were of Arabic descent and were somehow related to the workings of Osama bin Laden, who funded 9/11 and recruited Muslims from Saudi Arabia for the honor of harming America.

Obama has given Israel the "Talk to the hand" treatment and has turned whole countries over the Muslim Brotherhood, his whole Administration has been a Gigantic "FUCK YOU!" to Israel

Since when was it America's job to decide which goverment rules a foriegn country?

Of course they have supported dictators the people didn't want. Obama did the right thing let the people choose their leaders, not cause more chaos in the middle east.

So much for democracy asshole. You want to decide who rules middle eastern country yeah that's American principle right there :confused:

I've been critical of Israel over the years. They're no Saints. But people like you are just going to have to accept Israel is here to stay. You'll just have to deal with that reality. So stop hating, and start working towards Peace. It's time.

Of course a typical republican, blame the palestinians for not making peace, as of it's their hands dumbass. What are the palistinians gonna do? Huh? Are they gonna remove the Israeli army from their territories and occupy borders all controlled by Israel?

Didn't blame anyone. I just said it's time for Peace. At some point you will have to accept that Israel is here to stay. So why not accept it now? There can be Peace, but it starts with that vital acceptance.

Sure I welcome peace but think they should work it out and not involve us.

Then it's time for Israel to recognize Palestinian sovereignty. Same with republicans

Obama has given Israel the "Talk to the hand" treatment and has turned whole countries over the Muslim Brotherhood, his whole Administration has been a Gigantic "FUCK YOU!" to Israel

Since when was it America's job to decide which goverment rules a foriegn country?

Of course they have supported dictators the people didn't want. Obama did the right thing let the people choose their leaders, not cause more chaos in the middle east.

So much for democracy asshole. You want to decide who rules middle eastern country yeah that's American principle right there :confused:

Ohh we have a long history of deciding who runs a country. And The Bush doctrine leapfrogged over several barriers in that area.

Then it's time for Israel to recognize Palestinian sovereignty. Same with republicans

Sure, why not? They both have to accept the fact they have to live with each other. When or if they do that, they can then move towards a real peace. Continued irrational fear & hate isn't going to achieve peace.

Israel can eat shit, fuck Israel

Obama couldn't have stated his views toward Israel any clearer, he's been the biggest "FUCK YOU!" ever to Israel

He's a fucking Neo-Marxist Macaca and can't leave soon enough for me

Well yeah fuck yeah Obama that's what Benjamin Netanyahu gets for fucking with our President and lying to him over and over again, we give aid not to just Israelis benefit but to the world so that means Israel's should return the favor and end settlement construction but what does thenisraeli goverment tell Obama? They tell him to fuck off

And change your username it baffles me how an "crusader"supporter somehow supports Israel? You know your crusaders massacred Jews? And they wanted a Christian state you are opposite of an crusader

Yes, I have a passing familiarity with the Crusades.

Check a map, but for a little nation the size of Rhode Island, it's a Muslim world stretching all the way from west Africa to Eastern Asia.

I don't understand why you just can't let them live in peace.

Sure I welcome peace but think they should work it out and not involve us.

I hear ya, but that's not reality, is it?

Since when? Since Rome! That's our model.

That's how our government was set up and that's what our leadership decided to become

Sure, why not? They both have to accept the fact they have to live with each other. When or if they do that, they can then move towards a real peace. Continued irrational fear & hate isn't going to achieve peace.

Israel will NOT recognize Palestinian sovereignty under Netanyahu, Netanyahu clearly said during his speech in front of the Congress that Israel will not let Palestinians control their borders and neither well he end settlements

It is fun watching nutters try to convince themselves that "conservatives" are friends to Jews.

YouTube - Borat - Throw the Jew Down the Well!!

So showing a youtube of drunk people in a bar singing hatespeech engineered by a hater, which they won't remember tomorrow tells you this, LL?

The "Get Out of Jail Free" cards are on the center table, sweetie. You can draw one if you like. :)

Obama couldn't have stated his views toward Israel any clearer, he's been the biggest "FUCK YOU!" ever to Israel

He's a fucking Neo-Marxist Macaca and can't leave soon enough for me

Well yeah fuck yeah Obama that's what Benjamin Netanyahu gets for fucking with our President and lying to him over and over again, we give aid not to just Israelis benefit but to the world so that means Israel's should return the favor and end settlement construction but what does thenisraeli goverment tell Obama? They tell him to fuck off

And change your username it baffles me how an "crusader"supporter somehow supports Israel? You know your crusaders massacred Jews? And they wanted a Christian state you are opposite of an crusader

Yes, I have a passing familiarity with the Crusades.

Check a map, but for a little nation the size of Rhode Island, it's a Muslim world stretching all the way from west Africa to Eastern Asia.

I don't understand why you just can't let them live in peace.

Yeah, i've never understood the hysterical hate & fear over such a tiny nation completley surrounded and vastly outnumbered. It's so perplexing. I can only guess that the large Muslim Nations surrounding them thought they would have already destroyed that tiny little nation by now. It could be that they're incredibly frustrated. It's bizarre.

Boo hoo poor Israel we should all care....no one knows or can explain why tho

I think that it's high time for open antisemitism in the democrat party platform!

Obama should openly call for the destruction of Israel and establishment of Muslim theocracy.

They started shouting it with Obama's OWS and win or lose, they will return in full force in November

Forum List

Back