Democrats Omits Israel From Platform For First Time

My God do Americans worship Israel? Is there something very special there that I don't know about? Or are these just jewish people posting?

I swear these so called Americans are all Israeli firsters and care if Israelis live a happy life, not their own people.

I hope not!

Let Israel fend for them selfs..
if mittens gets in as POTS, we are doomed to have another unpaid war..

and that will suc.. big x..

but a war is great to excuse more debt and no cuts to the defense budget.

Shocking how many Uncle Tom American Jews there are in this country. They still keep lining up to enthusiastically vote against their own best interests. The Democratic Party is now dominated by hateful Anti-Semetic Left Wingers. I just don't get why so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. Another one of life's mysteries i guess.

First I wonder why anyone does.

Then I wonder why blacks do.

And of course Jews do because....????

My God do Americans worship Israel? Is there something very special there that I don't know about? Or are these just jewish people posting?

I swear these so called Americans are all Israeli firsters and care if Israelis live a happy life, not their own people.

I hope not!

Another war brought on us by the incompetence of the previous administration, just like the last two.

In removing Pro-Israel Language from their Democratic Party Platform, here's the rub:

September 4, 2012 11:27 am Several pro-Israel sections of the 2008 Democratic Party platform have been removed from the 2012 platform—on Jerusalem, Palestinian refugees, and Hamas. The new platform represents another shift by the Obama Democrats toward the Palestinian position on key issues in the peace process.
For Jerusalem, the new platform has been brought into line with the Obama administration’s policy of not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and supporting its division. Jerusalem is unmentioned in the 2012 document, whereas the 2008 and 2004 Democratic Party platforms declared “Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel…It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths.” The Obama administration’s refusal to recognize Jerusalem has been a point of significant controversy in recent months.
On the issue of Palestinian refugees, the new document has removed language from the 2004 and 2008 platforms specifying that Palestinian “refugees” should be settled in a future Palestinian state, not in Israel.
So is Obama indeed a Manchurian President, raised in Islam and now seeking to steep a Major US Party in Sharia? Or was this just another Party blunder? Link: Pro-Israel Language Removed From Democratic Party Platform

Just another stop along the Dem Parties Road to Representing only the Extreme left of this Country.
Seems that Muslim power is growing in the United Nations. I was just wondering what's in this for Obama? Of course, I wasn't thinking in terms of diamond mine or something, I was thinking in political terms.

Israel can eat shit, fuck Israel

What awful wrong has any Jewish person ever done to you? It must have been pretty heinous, for you to express such hateful bigotry towards them. Tell us what they did to you to cause such hysterical anger. I'm willing to listen.

You have a avatar of Ron Paul but you support Israel?

4 cousins killed in the 2008-2009 war for one, their policies are shit, I've been to the occupied territories they just want gaza to be a shithole and want to depress the people there.

Yes, i support having good relations with all Nations on this Earth. So of course that would include Israel. And your assessment is a bit biased, don't you think? But i can understand that. However, i'm pretty sure many other Nations in that area have flawed policies. There is no need to single Israel out. Plenty of blame to go around on that.

I hope not!

Another war brought on us by the incompetence of the previous administration, just like the last two.

aha.

iraq and afghanistan started by bush are to be blamed on clinton.

the future war on iran started by pres romney is to be blamed on obama.

you are a good little drone

What awful wrong has any Jewish person ever done to you? It must have been pretty heinous, for you to express such hateful bigotry towards them. Tell us what they did to you to cause such hysterical anger. I'm willing to listen.

4 cousins killed in the 2008-2009 war for one, their policies are shit, I've been to the occupied territories they just want gaza to be a shithole and want to depress the people there.

And just curious, not to be insulting, but are you a Democrat?

Were your cousins fighting as Arabs?

In removing Pro-Israel Language from their Democratic Party Platform, here's the rub:

So is Obama indeed a Manchurian President, raised in Islam and now seeking to steep a Major US Party in Sharia? Or was this just another Party blunder? Link: Pro-Israel Language Removed From Democratic Party Platform

Just another stop along the Dem Parties Road to Representing only the Extreme left of this Country.
Seems that Muslim power is growing in the United Nations. I was just wondering what's in this for Obama? Of course, I wasn't thinking in terms of diamond mine or something, I was thinking in political terms.

Freedombecki you need to really start thinking on your own, no disrepect but c'mon u know Muslims nations cant do shit anywhere, nothing will ever happen to Israel no matter how many Muslim countries are in the UN, the UN can't say shit about Israel also

how do you fight "as Arabs"?

No they were all innocent, the israeli military barely made an apology and said they targeted the wrong home, which killed 3, then the other 16 year old just looked out the window and a tank fired a shell at him

There's no use even addressing the Jew haters. Their minds will never be changed. They have been the same since 1938. Before that even, but certainly they are the direct descendants of 1938 Jew Haters. Democrats must believe that being anti Israel will get them votes they otherwise would not get. And, not lose support they still have. What ever rationale they are using, is the same rationale that made them to remove all referencees to "God" given rights from their platform.

Last edited:
obama has increased the chances of nuclear war. Then again, it's what he intended to do all along. He's also signaled Iran that Israel could expect no help from the US in the event of an Iranian attack. obama has done two things, tell Iran that they have license to attack Israel, and tell Israel that their first strike had better be nuclear because there will be no help and no second chance.

Good job obama.
When Israel has gone to war in the past, they've done best when fighting it out alone. After they win everything, however, which they generally do, if we are uninvolved things could get sticky for the people who are defeated.

Her neighbors keep pelting Israel with rocket fire, and Israel has long disciplined herself to do only equal firing back, not in a push for land, but in an attempt to show good faith in peace if it should come in the near future.

Where did I attack an Jew? I said fuck Israel not fuck Jews, and don't worry about if I am an democrat or not

obama has increased the chances of nuclear war. Then again, it's what he intended to do all along. He's also signaled Iran that Israel could expect no help from the US in the event of an Iranian attack. obama has done two things, tell Iran that they have license to attack Israel, and tell Israel that their first strike had better be nuclear because there will be no help and no second chance.

Good job obama.
When Israel has gone to war in the past, they've done best when fighting it out alone. After they win everything, however, which they generally do, if we are uninvolved things could get sticky for the people who are defeated.

Her neighbors keep pelting Israel with rocket fire, and Israel has long disciplined herself to do only equal firing back, not in a push for land, but in an attempt to show good faith in peace if it should come in the near future.

You need to get your facts right, is this some kind of joke?

Your brain tells you Israel never started anything it's all Arabs? Are you kidding me?

Why do Americans have that mentality that Arabs are the problem?
Brainwashed from tv of course most republicans are.

Where did I attack an Jew? I said fuck Israel not fuck Jews, and don't worry about if I am an democrat or not

Israel is a Jewish Nation. And i assure you i'm not worried. I was just asking. Because you sound like a typical hateful Left Wing Antisemite.

I know what is that supposed to mean?:confused::lol:
You said you lost 4 cousins, and I don't know you, never met you, was wondering which side of the war your cousins were on. If they were Arabs fighting Americans, I could understand your angst better. You're using puerile guttersnipes in describing your indignation, and I was just wondering why.

I know what is that supposed to mean?:confused::lol:
You said you lost 4 cousins, and I don't know you, never met you, was wondering which side of the war your cousins were on. If they were Arabs fighting Americans, I could understand your angst better. You're using puerile guttersnipes in describing your indignation, and I was just wondering why.

No one I know was in combat during the war, and I did lose 4 cousins whether you believe or not, and what brought Americans up?

Israel is a Jewish Nation. And i assure you i'm not worried. I was just asking. Because you sound like a typical hateful Left Wing Antisemite.

Eatshit, republicans need to stop worshipping Israel that's all I'm saying.

Just like when netanyhau came to the Congress what happened? The congress gave him the biggest applause ever! And they threw their own President under the bus!! Even the so called democrats

No matter how right wing the Israeli goverment is the US congress supports them regardless of whether it's a democrat or republican .

Netanyahu: Israeli is Jewish we will not go back to 67 borders
Congress: Yes sir how can we please you sir!! Of course whatever you want sir!!

That's sums up every Aipac conference or Israeli Prime minister speaking

Forum List

Back