Democrats Omits Israel From Platform For First Time

Just another stop along the Dem Parties Road to Representing only the Extreme left of this Country.
Seems that Muslim power is growing in the United Nations. I was just wondering what's in this for Obama? Of course, I wasn't thinking in terms of diamond mine or something, I was thinking in political terms.

Freedombecki you need to really start thinking on your own, no disrepect but c'mon u know Muslims nations cant do shit anywhere, nothing will ever happen to Israel no matter how many Muslim countries are in the UN, the UN can't say shit about Israel also
Yes, Muslim nations proffer the most wealthy individuals on this planet who own royalties in the trillions in oil holdings. Before Saddam destroyed Kuwait's infrastructure the couple of years he was there, Kuwaitis sent their children to the USA to study, and you could see them driving BMWs and hearing of them jetting coast to coast on weekends to go to parties and visit museums. I was told by one of the young women who attended my university, that all Kuwaitis were given university educations provided by the Royal family, no exceptions. I later read that the literacy rate in Kuwait is more than 99%.
I have nothing but respect for American-friendly Middle East countries who respect Americans, and have a fondness for Israelis, among whom reside one of my old college chums who went kibuttzing back in the 60s, although I sure wasn't very happy on 9/11 that Muslims worldwide were celebrating when 3,000 Americans died in the WTC, the Pentagon, and all those 4 airplanes. Their countries have all this mind-boggling wealth, yet they went after middle class people in their well-financed jihad. I also attended classes along Abdulla and Shah, two brothers from Lebanon, who seemed to be such fine young men. When the war broke out in Lebanon. I truly wondered if they came out okay. They were just interesting people.

Last edited:
Good. This is America Not Israel and we should not worry with their problems...there is WAY TO MUCH influence on American policy by the israeli lobby.

Seems that Muslim power is growing in the United Nations. I was just wondering what's in this for Obama? Of course, I wasn't thinking in terms of diamond mine or something, I was thinking in political terms.

Freedombecki you need to really start thinking on your own, no disrepect but c'mon u know Muslims nations cant do shit anywhere, nothing will ever happen to Israel no matter how many Muslim countries are in the UN, the UN can't say shit about Israel also
Yes, Muslim nations proffer the most wealthy individuals on this planet who own royalties in the trillions in oil holdings. Before Saddam destroyed Kuwait's infrastructure the couple of years he was there, Kuwaitis sent their children to the USA to study, and you could see them driving BMWs and hearing of them jetting coast to coast on weekends to go to parties and visit museums. In Kuwait, I was told by one of the young women who attended my university, that all Kuwaitis were given university educations provided by the Royal family, no exceptions. I later read that the literacy rate in Kuwait is more than 99%.
I have nothing but respect for American-friendly Middle East countries who respect Americans, and have a fondness for Israelis, among whom reside one of my old college chums who went kibuttzing back in the 60s, although I sure wasn't very happy on 9/11 that Muslims worldwide were celebrating when 3,000 Americans died in the WTC, the Pentagon, and all those 4 airplanes. Their countries have all this mind-boggling wealth, yet they went after middle class people in their well-financed jihad.

unbelievable

Where did I attack an Jew? I said fuck Israel not fuck Jews, and don't worry about if I am an democrat or not

Israel is a Jewish Nation. And i assure you i'm not worried. I was just asking. Because you sound like a typical hateful Left Wing Antisemite.

Eatshit, republicans need to stop worshipping Israel that's all I'm saying.

Just like when netanyhau came to the Congress what happened? The congress gave him the biggest applause ever! And they threw their own President under the bus!! Even the so called democrats

No matter how right wing the Israeli goverment is the US congress supports them regardless of whether it's a democrat or republican .

Netanyahu: Israeli is Jewish we will not go back to 67 borders
Congress: Yes sir how can we please you sir!! Of course whatever you want sir!!

That's sums up every Aipac conference or Israeli Prime minister speaking

Your irrational fear & hate is duly noted. But allow me to burst your bubble. There will be no Holocaust II. Israel is here to stay. So you better just get used to it. It is what it is.

Yes, Muslim nations proffer the most wealthy individuals on this planet who own royalties in the trillions in oil holdings. Before Saddam destroyed Kuwait's infrastructure the couple of years he was there, Kuwaitis sent their children to the USA to study, and you could see them driving BMWs and hearing of them jetting coast to coast on weekends to go to parties and visit museums. In Kuwait, I was told by one of the young women who attended my university, that all Kuwaitis were given university educations provided by the Royal family, no exceptions. I later read that the literacy rate in Kuwait is more than 99%.
I have nothing but respect for American-friendly Middle East countries who respect Americans, and have a fondness for Israelis, among whom reside one of my old college chums who went kibuttzing back in the 60s, although I sure wasn't very happy on 9/11 that Muslims worldwide were celebrating when 3,000 Americans died in the WTC, the Pentagon, and all those 4 airplanes. Their countries have all this mind-boggling wealth, yet they went after middle class people in their well-financed jihad.

unbelievable
Saw them with my own two eyes, ma'am.

unbelievable
Saw them with my own two eyes, ma'am.

please stop, your naivete is embarrassing, and i am being kind here.

It is fun watching nutters try to convince themselves that "conservatives" are friends to Jews.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo]YouTube - Borat - Throw the Jew Down the Well!![/ame]

Israel is a Jewish Nation. And i assure you i'm not worried. I was just asking. Because you sound like a typical hateful Left Wing Antisemite.

Just like when netanyhau came to the Congress what happened? The congress gave him the biggest applause ever! And they threw their own President under the bus!! Even the so called democrats

No matter how right wing the Israeli goverment is the US congress supports them regardless of whether it's a democrat or republican .

Your irrational fear & hate is duly noted. But allow me to burst your bubble. There will be no Holocaust II. Israel is here to stay. So you better just get used to it. It is what it is.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I never called for the destruction of an Israeli state you dumbass republican what a lame excuse.

And I hate Israel just as Israelis hate Palestine, but you Shitheads are quick to condemn anybody for disagreeing with Israel, but don't say shit about Israelis who want to kill every Arab in the world

What is so bad about omitting Israel front he platform? Nothing should be wrong with that

Good. This is America Not Israel and we should not worry with their problems...there is WAY TO MUCH influence on American policy by the israeli lobby.
Ya think? Freeing Arabs in Afghanistan and Iraq, $3 trillion. Support for Israel, $3 billion. That's 1/1,000th as much. Into fuzzy math, are we?

Obama has given Israel the "Talk to the hand" treatment and has turned whole countries over the Muslim Brotherhood, his whole Administration has been a Gigantic "FUCK YOU!" to Israel

Israel can eat shit, fuck Israel

Obama couldn't have stated his views toward Israel any clearer, he's been the biggest "FUCK YOU!" ever to Israel

He's a fucking Neo-Marxist Macaca and can't leave soon enough for me

Well yeah fuck yeah Obama that's what Benjamin Netanyahu gets for fucking with our President and lying to him over and over again, we give aid not to just Israelis benefit but to the world so that means Israel's should return the favor and end settlement construction but what does thenisraeli goverment tell Obama? They tell him to fuck off

And change your username it baffles me how an "crusader"supporter somehow supports Israel? You know your crusaders massacred Jews? And they wanted a Christian state you are opposite of an crusader

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I never called for the destruction of an Israeli state you dumbass republican what a lame excuse.

And I hate Israel just as Israelis hate Palestine, but you Shitheads are quick to condemn anybody for disagreeing with Israel, but don't say shit about Israelis who want to kill every Arab in the world

What is so bad about omitting Israel front he platform? Nothing should be wrong with that

I've been critical of Israel over the years. They're no Saints. But people like you are just going to have to accept Israel is here to stay. You'll just have to deal with that reality. So stop hating, and start working towards Peace. It's time.

Ya think? Freeing Arabs in Afghanistan and Iraq, $3 trillion. Support for Israel, $3 billion. That's 1/1,000th as much. Into fuzzy math, are we?

afghanis are not arabs.

that's why there is the expression "afghan arabs".

Will this affect Jewish support for the Democrat Party?

American Jews don't care about Israel.

I've been critical of Israel over the years. They're no Saints. But people like you are just going to have to accept Israel is here to stay. You'll just have to deal with that reality. So stop hating, and start working towards Peace. It's time.

Of course a typical republican, blame the palestinians for not making peace, as of it's their hands dumbass. What are the palistinians gonna do? Huh? Are they gonna remove the Israeli army from their territories and occupy borders all controlled by Israel?

Will this affect Jewish support for the Democrat Party?

American Jews don't care about Israel.

i am totally going out on a limb here, but i think that some do and some don't.

even farther out on the same limb i will say that some jews in israel are actually critical of netanyahu.

Forum List

Back