Democrats Omits Israel From Platform For First Time

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
In removing Pro-Israel Language from their Democratic Party Platform, here's the rub:

September 4, 2012 11:27 am Several pro-Israel sections of the 2008 Democratic Party platform have been removed from the 2012 platform—on Jerusalem, Palestinian refugees, and Hamas. The new platform represents another shift by the Obama Democrats toward the Palestinian position on key issues in the peace process.
For Jerusalem, the new platform has been brought into line with the Obama administration’s policy of not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and supporting its division. Jerusalem is unmentioned in the 2012 document, whereas the 2008 and 2004 Democratic Party platforms declared “Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel…It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths.” The Obama administration’s refusal to recognize Jerusalem has been a point of significant controversy in recent months.
On the issue of Palestinian refugees, the new document has removed language from the 2004 and 2008 platforms specifying that Palestinian “refugees” should be settled in a future Palestinian state, not in Israel.
So is Obama indeed a Manchurian President, raised in Islam and now seeking to steep a Major US Party in Sharia? Or was this just another Party blunder? Link: Pro-Israel Language Removed From Democratic Party Platform

Last edited:
obama has increased the chances of nuclear war. Then again, it's what he intended to do all along. He's also signaled Iran that Israel could expect no help from the US in the event of an Iranian attack. obama has done two things, tell Iran that they have license to attack Israel, and tell Israel that their first strike had better be nuclear because there will be no help and no second chance.

Good job obama.

In removing Pro-Israel Language from their Democratic Party Platform, here's the rub:

September 4, 2012 11:27 am Several pro-Israel sections of the 2008 Democratic Party platform have been removed from the 2012 platform—on Jerusalem, Palestinian refugees, and Hamas. The new platform represents another shift by the Obama Democrats toward the Palestinian position on key issues in the peace process.
For Jerusalem, the new platform has been brought into line with the Obama administration’s policy of not recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and supporting its division. Jerusalem is unmentioned in the 2012 document, whereas the 2008 and 2004 Democratic Party platforms declared “Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel…It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths.” The Obama administration’s refusal to recognize Jerusalem has been a point of significant controversy in recent months.
On the issue of Palestinian refugees, the new document has removed language from the 2004 and 2008 platforms specifying that Palestinian “refugees” should be settled in a future Palestinian state, not in Israel.
So is Obama indeed a Manchurian President, raised in Islam and now seeking to steep a Major US Party in Sharia? Or was this just another Party blunder? Link: Pro-Israel Language Removed From Democratic Party Platform

nice. moving to a more neutral stance on this issue is to be recommended.

your idiocy about islam and manchurian candidate is the usual blech.

go knit something.

Shocking how many Uncle Tom American Jews there are in this country. They still keep lining up to enthusiastically vote against their own best interests. The Democratic Party is now dominated by hateful Anti-Semetic Left Wingers. I just don't get why so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. Another one of life's mysteries i guess.

Shocking how many Uncle Tom American Jews there are in this country. They still keep lining up to enthusiastically vote against their own best interests. The Democratic Party is now dominated by hateful Anti-Semetic Left Wingers. I just don't get why so many American Jews still support the Democratic Party. Another one of life's mysteries i guess.

you are such a dork.

Boo hoo poor Israel we should all care....no one knows or can explain why tho
Would this satisfy your curiosity, Closed Caption? I found it at Wikimedia:

From the 1948 Arab–Israeli War until the early 1970s, 800,000–1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries; 260,000 of them reached Israel between 1948 and 1951; and 600,000 by 1972.[5][6][7] Lebanon was the only Arab country to see an increase in its Jewish population after 1948, which was due to an influx of refugees from other Arab countries.[8] However, by the 1970s the Jewish community of Lebanon too dwindled due to hostilities of the Lebanese Civil War. By 2002 Jews from Arab countries and their descendants constituted almost half of Israel's population.[7]
The reasons for the exodus included push factors such as persecution, antisemitism, political instability and expulsion, together with pull factors, such as the desire to fulfill Zionist yearnings or find a better economic and secure home in Europe or the Americas. A significant proportion of Jews left due to political insecurity and the rise of Arab nationalism, and later also due to policies of some Arab governments, who sought to present the expulsion of Jews as a crowd-driven retaliatory act for the exodus of Arab refugees from Palestine.[1] Most Libyan Jews fled to Israel by 1951, while the citizenship of the rest was revoked in 1961, and the community remnants were finally evacuated to Italy following the Six Day War. Almost all of Yemeni and Adeni Jews, were evacuated during 1949–1950 in fear of their security. Iraqi and Kurdish Jews were encouraged to leave in 1950 by the Iraqi Government, which had eventually ordered in 1951 "the expulsion of Jews who refused to sign a statement of anti-Zionism".[9] The Jews of Egypt began fleeing the country in 1948,[10] and most of the remaining, some 21,000, were expelled in 1956.[11] The Jews of Algeria were deprived of their citizenship in 1962 and had mostly immediately left the country for France and Israel. Moroccan Jews began leaving for Israel, as a result of the 1948 pogroms, with most of the community leaving in 1960s. Many Jews were required to sell, abandon, or smuggle their property out of the countries they were fleeing.[12][13][14]
By the October War of 1973, most of the Jewish communities throughout the Arab World were practically non-existent. The immigration however continued and further emptied Arab countries from any Jewish presence, most notably Lebanon through the mid 1970s and Syria through early 1990s. Among the non-Arab Muslim countries, the exodus of Iranian Jews peaked following the 1979 Islamic Revolution, when around 80% of Iranian Jews left the war-torn country for US and Israel. Turkish Jewry had mostly immigrated due to economic reasons and Zionist aspirations, but since the 1990s increasing terrorist attacks against Jews caused security concerns, with the result that many Jews left for Israel. Jewish Exodus from Arab and Muslim countries

The Arabs and Iranians and others in the Middle East used the nation of Israel to send their populations of Jews there. Now that they've emptied their own countries of people of Jewish extraction, we're hearing an undercurrent that well, they just want them to disappear and give the Holy Land back to the "Palestinians" (defying the fact that the nation has always had people of Israel in its makeup).

Now that you know why, what say you?

Just another stop along the Dem Parties Road to Representing only the Extreme left of this Country.

My God do Americans worship Israel? Is there something very special there that I don't know about? Or are these just jewish people posting?

I swear these so called Americans are all Israeli firsters and care if Israelis live a happy life, not their own people.

Israel can eat shit, fuck Israel

What awful wrong has any Jewish person ever done to you? It must have been pretty heinous, for you to express such hateful bigotry towards them. Tell us what they did to you to cause such hysterical anger. I'm willing to listen.

Just another stop along the Dem Parties Road to Representing only the Extreme left of this Country.

Spot On.

nice. moving to a more neutral stance on this issue is to be recommended.

your idiocy about islam and manchurian candidate is the usual blech.

go knit something.
No thank you. Your rants have some value, and I am wondering why so little fire is causing your cauldron to bubble. :popcorn:

My God do Americans worship Israel? Is there something very special there that I don't know about? Or are these just jewish people posting?

I swear these so called Americans are all Israeli firsters and care if Israelis live a happy life, not their own people.

If you don't understand the Importance of Israel as an Ally in that Region, then you are a fucking Moron.

Israel can eat shit, fuck Israel

What awful wrong has any Jewish person ever done to you? It must have been pretty heinous, for you to express such hateful bigotry towards them. Tell us what they did to you to cause such hysterical anger. I'm willing to listen.

You have a avatar of Ron Paul but you support Israel?

4 cousins killed in the 2008-2009 war for one, their policies are shit, I've been to the occupied territories they just want gaza to be a shithole and want to depress the people there.

If you don't understand the Importance of Israel as an Ally in that Region, then you are a fucking Moron.

Tell us fucking queer? Israel can eat shit Americans don't care about those people, they can live on their own they have plenty of money, and lots of companies are investing in Israel

Like Farrakkkahn? :badgrin:

I hope not!

Let Israel fend for them selfs..
if mittens gets in as POTS, we are doomed to have another unpaid war..

and that will suc.. big x..

Forum List

Back