Democrats offer $15 per head for Attendance at Obama Rally

Obama can't even fill a 6000 stadium at a black college without paying people to attend.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 226478
Fake news. My daughter couldn't attend because the event was sold out.
Now I've heard it all....charging admission to a political rally?!?

They charge big money for fund raiser dinners and concerts...but for a rally?

People camp out at locations of Trump rallies just to make sure they get in. The crowds left outside are generally large too. Sometimes larger than the crowd that got in. You think they paid even though they couldn't get in?

If the liberal media shows images of the crowd on the news tonight, we'll see no empty seats. If the stadium is not full, they just won't show the whole stadium.

View attachment 226482

Dens are all about fakes.

The real crowd on Nov 2 at Morehouse

DSC05025-e1541203472987-710x355.jpg

Congrats on your mad PhotoChop SkillZ!
Congrats on being a gullible fool. :rolleyes:

Thousands Gather At Atlanta Rally As Obama Stumps For Abrams | 90.1 FM WABE

I cant wait until the OP links to the website he got the photo from. I wonder why he is stalling? :rolleyes:
I'm not stalling. I have no link. I got it from another social media site. It is obviously a photograph of a printed email.

Obama can't even fill a 6000 stadium at a black college without paying people to attend.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 226478
Fake news. My daughter couldn't attend because the event was sold out.

They charge big money for fund raiser dinners and concerts...but for a rally?

People camp out at locations of Trump rallies just to make sure they get in. The crowds left outside are generally large too. Sometimes larger than the crowd that got in. You think they paid even though they couldn't get in?

If the liberal media shows images of the crowd on the news tonight, we'll see no empty seats. If the stadium is not full, they just won't show the whole stadium.
Thats because there were no empty seats. Matter of fact most of the students in the area were pissed because there was not enough room and the event was intended to be for the college students in the area so they would get out and vote. :rolleyes:

I cant wait until the OP links to the website he got the photo from. I wonder why he is stalling? :rolleyes:
I'm not stalling. I have no link. I got it from another social media site. It is obviously a photograph of a printed email.
You were stupid enough to fall for a photoshopped email? :rolleyes:

You're stupid enough to fall for photo shopped picture of Obabble and his astroturf audience.
Nope. I was told by daughter she couldnt even get in because it was sold out. Sorry you were fooled by someone you didnt even know. :rolleyes:

Besides Drumpf is the one that had to photoshop his inaugural address.

You're stupid enough to fall for photo shopped picture of Obabble and his astroturf audience.
Nope. I was told by daughter she couldnt even get in because it was sold out. Sorry you were fooled by someone you didnt even know. :rolleyes:

So sad that they had it in the small conference room in the administration building.

View attachment 226482

Perhaps it is you that is gullible. There are no photos that show thousands of people. Only tight shots that do not even cover the balconies.

Had the stadium been packed to the gills, they would proudly have shown at least one photo indicating same.

This is known a image tomfoolery...the editors fool you into thinking the crowd is huge.

Last edited:
Yes, genius, there is a cost per ticket. I know, because
View attachment 226482

How may were paid $15 per hour?
Who knows...as there ia not a shred of evidence of that.

But Trump paid people to attend his rallies. But I'm sure you're good with that.

View attachment 226482

Perhaps it is you that is gullible. There are no photos that show thousands of people. Only tight shots that do not even cover the balconies.

This is known a image tomfoolery...the editors fool you into thinking the crowd is huge.
Yeah. I guess people were turned away because it was empty. Youre a fucking fool. :laugh:

Drumpf is the only one that edits his pictures to make his crowds look bigger.

The difference between Trump and Obama is Trump does sell out everywhere he goes; standing room only outside.

Yes, genius, there is a cost per ticket. I know, because
View attachment 226482

How may were paid $15 per hour?
Who knows...as there ia not a shred of evidence of that.

But Trump paid people to attend his rallies. But I'm sure you're good with that.
Drumpf even paid people to make his rallies look bigger.

The difference between Trump and Obama is Trump does sell out everywhere he goes; standing room only outside.
No, the difference is that Obama did not hold rallies for his own pleasure while sitting as president.

Its not hard to sell out a cafeteria in backwoods Arkansas.

Forum List

Back