Photo emerges of George Scott pointing a gun at an American soldier

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A photo has emerged showing Democrat Congressional candidate George Scott (PA-10) pointing a gun at an American soldier in what was allegedly a prank about handling captives.
Photo Emerges of George Scott Pointing a Gun at an American Soldier.
-----------------------------------

The dirt is being dug up in places these loser democrats never thought possible. Their own will turn on them their own will be two faced , they are desperate and their true colors have shown through during the past 2 yrs.

And a Demotard with a gun nows that's scary!

A photo has emerged showing Democrat Congressional candidate George Scott (PA-10) pointing a gun at an American soldier in what was allegedly a prank about handling captives.

The dirt is being dug up in places these loser democrats never thought possible. Their own will turn on them their own will be two faced , they are desperate and their true colors have shown through during the past 2 yrs.

Georgie Scott is a moron in the flesh, can I get an amen?!

Is this joke from 30 years ago supposed to give me the vapors?

And the CARAVAN! THE CARAVAN!!!

• Banned
another stupid fuck who puts it in conspiracy , that's an uninformed moron reaction meanwhile....
THE GUY ADMITTED HE DID IT YOUR IGNORANCE TO SLAM PPL SHIT INTO CONSPIRACY IS SICKENING.....

IT REALLY SHOWS CENSORSHIP TOTAL LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND UNFAIR MOVEMENTS OF PPK'S ARTICLES..

upload_2018-11-4_12-45-8.png

upload_2018-11-4_12-45-34.png

Told of the Scott campaign's explanation, he added, "I've been with foreign military forces where they use the term 'celebratory fire' and shoot rounds into the air.

"But I've never seen a U.S. soldier shoot a weapon in the air, and I've never seen a U.S. soldier pointing a weapon at somebody else."

George Scott, right, after taking a re-enlistment oath from his former 1st. Sgt. Yancy Stermer.
Defending Scott

Forum List

Back