Democrat's Next Attempt To Get Trump...Commenting On Excessive Sentence Against Roger Stone

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

In Twitter rampage, Trump attacks federal judge set to sentence Roger Stone

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.
Saying that Trump was impeached over a phone call is like someone pointing a gun in your face demanding your money or life was prosecuted for a conversation.
He was impeached over a phone call.
Save it dude....you claim Bubba was impeached over a blow-job.....so do try to be consistent.

I can see it coming......not even a week after their last attempt to impeach Trump failed.....they're trying to invent another one.

They tried to impeach him over a friggen phone call....now those SOBs will try to impeach Trump over a Tweet.
Saying that Trump was impeached over a phone call is like someone pointing a gun in your face demanding your money or life was prosecuted for a conversation.
Oh brother...:icon_rolleyes:

CaptainHyperbole.jpg

Hey Donald! How about just shutting the fuck up....

Maybe you won't get impeached....again..

LOL...wouldn't that be a hoot. The first president to get impeached twice!! Couldn't happen to a nicer fuckwit...

We (Conservatives) can only hope! As if the Democrats haven't made big enough fools of themselves already, they want to try again!

If it was feasible, it would seem that the best idea for the Democrat Party would be to resign and pass on the 2020 Presidential Election altogether. Then start having meetings for a post mortem analysis of where they went wrong and who they are today and where they want to be in five and ten years. Right now they look like the Keystone Cops. If anyone else here is old enough to know what that means.

Save it dude....you claim Bubba was impeached over a blow-job.....so do try to be consistent.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Trump was impeached because he undertook a course of action to shakedown a nation. Pubs in the Senate were so fearful of the truth they barred Bolton from testifying. He knew the drug deal that was going down.

* Said while tucking it in front of the mirror in his "Make America Great Again" hat....
Meez thinks you may be peeping in the wrong window[/QUOTE
And I warned you not to embarrass yourself... :cuckoo:

Sure crybaby. Now remember, you were just messing around. Until you admitted you meant it 100%, in the next post.

Because that's what Trump has done to you freaks' brains. A bunch of baby Trumps running around, without the makeup

Hey Donald! How about just shutting the fuck up....

Maybe you won't get impeached....again..

LOL...wouldn't that be a hoot. The first president to get impeached twice!! Couldn't happen to a nicer fuckwit...

Do you have kinda learning disability or what? LOL

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Trump was impeached because he undertook a course of action to shakedown a nation. Pubs in the Senate were so fearful of the truth they barred Bolton from testifying. He knew the drug deal that was going down.
CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

Screw you, Trump is a prolific and damn liar; a narcissist, and that is only one of the personality disorders which make him unfit to be president of the United States. I remember when you pissed and moaned about Obama's annual vacation in Hawaii. Now you are silent about Trump spending 1/3 of his time at his Golf Course in Florida. And that is not all!

U.S. Secret Service spent $254,000 at Trump properties in first five months of presidency

Government Watchdog: Trump's Trips To Florida Costing Taxpayers Millions

President Trump's Mar-a-Lago Trips Can Cost Taxpayers $1 Million a Day: GAO

House Democrats question Secret Service on payments to Trump properties

No reader should ever trust anything you post, you are a hypocrite and a damn liar who has zero credibility. No wonder you support and like trump, you are two of a kind, corrupt to the bone.

If it was feasible, it would seem that the best idea for the Democrat Party would be to resign and pass on the 2020 Presidential Election altogether. .

And if they choose Bernie, that might not be a bad idea.
He would still be 10 times better than the Bed Wetter in the WH at the moment, but he is too polarising even among the Dems.

So long as the house stays paralyzed by impeachment mania it can do nothing to hurt we normal Americans.
I think the conflict is meant to serve more as a distraction for when the State does shit you aren't supposed to notice. . . like that coup in Bolivia, or that bi-partisan spending Bill in December.

When ever both these corporate corrupt parties agree on shit? The corporate media never covers it, and distracts us with their petty arguing shit.

If it was feasible, it would seem that the best idea for the Democrat Party would be to resign and pass on the 2020 Presidential Election altogether. .

And if they choose Bernie, that might not be a bad idea.
He would still be 10 times better than the Bed Wetter in the WH at the moment, but he is too polarising even among the Dems.

If we are lucky, the Trumpers will lose their shit if the Bernie bros. get elected, and meet them on the field of battle. Then they will cancel each other out and leave the nation to the other fifty percent of the folks that don't like either party.

He was impeached over a blow job. No blow job, no impeachment. Same with the Moron in the WH. No phone call, no impeachment. Pretty simple really.
Only to a mental-midget....

Screw you, Trump is a prolific and damn liar; a narcissist, and that is only one of the personality disorders which make him unfit to be president of the United States. I remember when you pissed and moaned about Obama's annual vacation in Hawaii. Now you are silent about Trump spending 1/3 of his time at his Golf Course in Florida. And that is not all!

U.S. Secret Service spent $254,000 at Trump properties in first five months of presidency

Government Watchdog: Trump's Trips To Florida Costing Taxpayers Millions

President Trump's Mar-a-Lago Trips Can Cost Taxpayers $1 Million a Day: GAO

House Democrats question Secret Service on payments to Trump properties

No reader should ever trust anything you post, you are a hypocrite and a damn liar who has zero credibility. No wonder you support and like trump, you are two of a kind, corrupt to the bone.
Raising issues about expenses to the government isn't a valid excuse....because anyone with half a brain knows that regulations require extra expenses for security wherever the president goes. If he goes to one of his properties....they have to provide security. It's a fact of life in this country now....especially with all of the crazy Democrats running around trying to murder the guy.

America's decline started some time ago.
This has been the liberal mantra since the 60's

Rome's decline started in the 3 century AD. It finally fell part 300 years later. The US won't last that long.

I would not have believed this until I watched how the Right Wing had taken over, and destroyed the Separation of Powers under Trump. We are in the most critical stage of our history, akin to the 1830's which three decades later culminated in a Civil War.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Attorney General of the United States is corrupt, and will go down in history as our centuries Benedict Arnold. Donald Trump is creating the fall of the longest democratic republic in world history, and unless he is defeated his inflated ego, narcissistic and paranoid personality disorders will create so much division we will see more protests in our streets, and more rhetoric that Law and Order must be enforced without an iota of Justice.

Forum List

Back