Democrats Investigating Every Part Of Trump's Is A Misuse Of Taxpayer's Money.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats are falling into a trap....because everything they've accuse Trump of doing, they keep getting caught doing themselves, and then some. Eventually they will become the focus of investigations, not Trump.

The shirtless wonder again. The idiot misses the point that Trump denied making payments made to Daniels or directing Cohen to make the payments and to violate the law. Put a shirt on and a read a newspaper, moron.

Last edited:
The shirtless wonder again. The idiot misses the point that Trump denied payments made to Daniels or directing Cohen to make the payments and to violate the law. Put a shirt on and a read a newspaper, moron.

What law was broken? Be specific.

I have no problem with them investigating the president and I have no problem with them investigating themselves.

The shirtless wonder again. The idiot misses the point that Trump denied payments made to Daniels or directing Cohen to make the payments and to violate the law. Put a shirt on and a read a newspaper, moron.
And you are the idiot that should stop taking the word of newspapers like the Times or the WaPo.
Lawyers take an oath to follow the law.
No lawyer worth his salt would do something a client asked him to do if he knew it was illegal.
Fact is, what Trump told him to do isn't what he ended up doing.
He broke the law on his own. That was his decision. Trump cannot force him to break laws.
Michael Cohen broke the law and now he's trying to blame Trump to get a lesser sentence.

I find it very unseemly when Democrats feel they can waste millions of taxpayer's money trying to find dirt on Trump.
I think there should be laws against this sort of political BS.

And you are the idiot that should stop taking the word of newspapers like the Times or the WaPo.
Lawyers take an oath to follow the law.
No lawyer worth his salt would do something a client asked him to do if he knew it was illegal.
Fact is, what Trump told him to do isn't what he ended up doing.

Says who? AMI Media's account backs Cohen's acount. So that's 2 out of the 3 people involved that say that the purpose of the payments were to influence the 2016 election.

With Trump, who has already lied his ass off regarding the payments, being the only one that says otherwise.

And with the Trump Organization CFO agreeing to cooperate with federal investigators.....it could already be 3 out of 4 accounts against Trump.

Forum List

Back