Democrats In History Besides Opposing Abolition Of Slavery

Let's not tell anyone that the Democrats North and South opposed the abolition of slavery, and let's pretend they all somehow became Republicans even though there's zero to prove it, anywhere.
Well the Democrats didn't become the party they are until the civil rights area when all the Dixiecrats jumped ship to the Republican party...
Now, we all hear about the crime of arms for hostages that get's spewed by the left. No we all put it in perspective.

Not only have Democrats opposed the abolition of slavery, they were responsible for use of the atomic bomb, the Tuskegee experiments, and now infesting Guatemalans with STD.
So Democrats are responsible for ending WWII?
JFK was the last President to have a ruler of another nation executed. Lyndon Johnson QUIT on almost HALF A MILLION troops he committed to a situation he doomed to failure in Vietnam.
So LBJ submitted to the will of his constituency?
Everyone is in jail due to Democrat legislation.
That Republican Ronald Reagan applauded and signed
All of your taxes are due to Democrat legislation. The only government workers you know are DEMOCRATS except the military.
So Republicans in congress aren't government workers?
Is a liberal someone who hates conservatives because they aren't right wing enough?

I'm lost.............

:)

:clap2:
Yes, you are. :lol:

Noun

S: (n) Democrat, Obammunist (a person who is reluctant to accept changes and new ideas in government)

adjective

* S: (adj) Democrat (resistant to changing government)
* S: (adj) Democrat (having social or political views favoring expanding bad government)

Nothings changed in America, and why we are here folks.

Last edited:
I'm Guatemalan too, are you going to give me STDs without penicillin now like the Democrats did in the 1940s to hundreds of helpless victims?

Yup, you would.

Assholes.

:)

You folks know a lot of Republicans working in civilian government do ya? What planet?

If you're going to use multiple SNs, you might want to use different posting styles. Especially the signature smiley. I doubt I'm the only one who noticed it.

Hi, I'm a Democrat, and I will suck big government cock at all costs knowing it's a complete mess. I want it to stay fucked up too. I want more poor people and higher taxes, fuck the people, they can eat shit. Who's in?

You folks know a lot of Republicans working in civilian government do ya? What planet?

Yeah, they're called tea baggers, you stupid mother fucker. This guy, David Wheelock, is probably you --

After Palin wraps up, I race to the parking lot in search of departing Medicare-motor-scooter conservatives. I come upon an elderly couple, Janice and David Wheelock, who are fairly itching to share their views.

"I'm anti-spending and anti-government," crows David, as scooter-bound Janice looks on. "The welfare state is out of control."

"OK," I say. "And what do you do for a living?"

"Me?" he says proudly. "Oh, I'm a property appraiser. Have been my whole life."

I frown. "Are either of you on Medicare?"

Silence: Then Janice, a nice enough woman, it seems, slowly raises her hand, offering a faint smile, as if to say, You got me!

"Let me get this straight," I say to David. "You've been picking up a check from the government for decades, as a tax assessor, and your wife is on Medicare. How can you complain about the welfare state?"

"Well," he says, "there's a lot of people on welfare who don't deserve it. Too many people are living off the government."

"But," I protest, "you live off the government. And have been your whole life!"

"Yeah," he says, "but I don't make very much."

Link -- Matt Taibbi on the Tea Party | Rolling Stone Politics

Great, so your one "example" is a reason to go vote Democrat. Got any better propaganda, or are you too smart for me?

hahahaha

Forum List

Back