Democrats Hate the Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Spanish American War, the Philippine Rebellion, WWI, the Korean War, Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc., I tend to hate the US military heirarchy.

But I am not sure I get this about the mic being cut off by the VFW?

What does that have to do with the title, democrats or military?
How about you go to the beach and pound sand up your fucking ass pussy.

Trump mocked the military as suckers and losers and insulted Gold Star families, but MOST Americans blame the politicians.. Our guys take an oath to follow orders.. You sound like a really stupid kid.
Bullshit. Don't get your goddamn propaganda from CNN and MSNBC.

Why do you idiots refuse to believe facts? He mocked John McCain relentlessly because and you went right along with all of his hate and insults against McCain - a loser and a RINO.
McCain was a fucking asshole.
Who wasn't afraid to fly those planes while dubya was hiding out. Ever been on an aircraft carrier during flight ops? Scary shit just being there. Flying a plane on and off especially at night, real scary. That's what Mc Cain was doing while you and trump and dubya were hiding out like the sissies you are.

That's what Mc Cain was doing while you and trump and dubya were hiding out like the sissies you are.

and Clinton was in England, 'not inhaling'.

and Biden was.....

oops.....

he wasn't.

Tired of the sanctimonious crap about Republicans and ignoring the Democrats.

We're tired of you making false accusation to smear Democrats for "not inhaling", while completely ignoring Republicans getting arrested and going to jail for anything. More than 125 indictments against Republicans and you keep calling Democrats corrupt.
Democrats are corrupt. Look at 2020 Presidential race. Stolen by mysterious mail-in ballots. But that's the only way Democrats can win as American people are opposed to their communist agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back