Democrats Hate the Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump mocked the military as suckers and losers and insulted Gold Star families, but MOST Americans blame the politicians.. Our guys take an oath to follow orders.. You sound like a really stupid kid.

Actually, the people who join the military swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Following orders is secondary to that, and if you are in the military, not only do you have the right to not follow unlawful orders, you also have the duty to report them. Guess you don't know much about the Oath of Enlistment.
The words are pretty but you know as well as i that the reality is different.
Act on the "illegal orders" part and one thing is guaranteed to happen
That soldier will be courts martialed.

After the Spanish American War, the Philippine Rebellion, WWI, the Korean War, Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc., I tend to hate the US military heirarchy.

But I am not sure I get this about the mic being cut off by the VFW?

What does that have to do with the title, democrats or military?
Democrats are weak. Why doesn't Biden stand.-up to Russia or China? Pussy.
Because they purchased Biden and half his family.

WTF! Unbelievable!

What do Democrats have to do with this?

Trump mocked the military as suckers and losers and insulted Gold Star families, but MOST Americans blame the politicians.. Our guys take an oath to follow orders.. You sound like a really stupid kid.

Actually, the people who join the military swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Following orders is secondary to that, and if you are in the military, not only do you have the right to not follow unlawful orders, you also have the duty to report them. Guess you don't know much about the Oath of Enlistment.

Yes, they do take an oath to uphold the Constitution.. They are NOT suckers and losers.. . nor are they to blame for the Iraq fiasco.

Trump never said anything such thing. That story was debunked long ago.

After the Spanish American War, the Philippine Rebellion, WWI, the Korean War, Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc., I tend to hate the US military heirarchy.

How about you go to the beach and pound sand up your fucking ass pussy.

Bullshit. Don't get your goddamn propaganda from CNN and MSNBC.

Why do you idiots refuse to believe facts? He mocked John McCain relentlessly because and you went right along with all of his hate and insults against McCain - a loser and a RINO.

Yes, they do take an oath to uphold the Constitution.. They are NOT suckers and losers.. . nor are they to blame for the Iraq fiasco.

The story was confirmed by multiple sources, including General Kelly. Stop lying, because we don't believe you. I've heard Trump say ridiculous shit to members of the military.

You are misraken.. Your denial of the facts doesn't say much for your loyalty to your country.

Democrats Hate the Military​

Nope. That's republicans like Ted "Cancun" Cruz.

That screaming noise you hear was the point of Cruz's tweet screaming over you vacuous head!
No, I got the point. Ted Cruz and republicans in general hate the military. They think the Russian's is more "manly".

Nothing. The poster is an idiot.
The poster is spot on. Democrats Hate the military.

I vote Democrat. I'm a veteran. Go fuck yourself.

So what. Nobody is claiming that those in the military aren't subject to left-wing indoctrination. You are one of them. Democrats and our enemies are hoping it spreads like wildfire throughout the ranks. When/if it does, we are finished as a country.

I'm no democrat. Why hasn't DC been destroyed yet due to the " foreign and domestic" clause meatheads all bleat on arrival ( with shoes fantastically polished) ?

That screaming noise you hear was the point of Cruz's tweet screaming over you vacuous head!
No, I got the point. Ted Cruz and republicans in general hate the military. They think the Russian's is more "manly".
Bullshit with your Russia talk. Reagan slammed dunked on them and won the Cold War. You think Mondale and Teddy Kennedy would have done that?

Why do you idiots refuse to believe facts? He mocked John McCain relentlessly because and you went right along with all of his hate and insults against McCain - a loser and a RINO.
McCain was a fucking asshole.

Who wasn't afraid to fly those planes while dubya was hiding out. Ever been on an aircraft carrier during flight ops? Scary shit just being there. Flying a plane on and off especially at night, real scary. That's what Mc Cain was doing while you and trump and dubya were hiding out like the sissies you are.

Who wasn't afraid to fly those planes while dubya was hiding out. Ever been on an aircraft carrier during flight ops? Scary shit just being there. Flying a plane on and off especially at night, real scary. That's what Mc Cain was doing while you and trump and dubya were hiding out like the sissies you are.

That's what Mc Cain was doing while you and trump and dubya were hiding out like the sissies you are.

and Clinton was in England, 'not inhaling'.

and Biden was.....

oops.....

he wasn't.

Tired of the sanctimonious crap about Republicans and ignoring the Democrats.

Reagan had nothing to do with it. The USSR wasn't working..Gorbechev had orders to fix it or shut it down.

Bullshit with your Russia talk. Reagan slammed dunked on them and won the Cold War. You think Mondale and Teddy Kennedy would have done that?

No it's not. The point is that Ted thinks the US Military are a bunch of pussies who will get their asses handed to them by the "tough guy" toxic male culture of the Russian military. I mean the Israelis have female combat soldiers and they have one of the toughest militaries in the world.

So let's look at recent history between the "feminized" American forces and the tough guy Russian killers. The "woke" and pussified American military had a firefight with a Russian division of mercenaries in Syria ended with a total route of the Russians, who suffered ended with 200 - 300 dead Russians and 0 casualties for the "woke" American Army. Mercenaries are usually the baddest of the badasses.

So tell us again how Ted Cruz has a valid point here Skippy, because I'm not seeing it.

That's what Mc Cain was doing while you and trump and dubya were hiding out like the sissies you are.

and Clinton was in England, 'not inhaling'.

and Biden was.....

oops.....

he wasn't.

Tired of the sanctimonious crap about Republicans and ignoring the Democrats.

We're tired of you making false accusation to smear Democrats for "not inhaling", while completely ignoring Republicans getting arrested and going to jail for anything. More than 125 indictments against Republicans and you keep calling Democrats corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back