RCP Average 9/17 - 10/17 -- -- 48.2 43.4 Carson +4.8
CNN/ORCCNN/ORC 10/14 - 10/17 956 RV 3.0 48 47 Carson +1
FOX NewsFOX News 10/10 - 10/12 1004 RV 3.0 50 39 Carson +11
PPP (D)PPP (D) 10/1 - 10/4 1338 RV 2.7 48 44 Carson +4
NBC News/Wall St. JrnlNBC/WSJ 9/20 - 9/24 RV -- 46 45 Carson +1
QuinnipiacQuinnipiac 9/17 - 9/21 1574 RV 2.5 49 42 Carson +7
All General Election: Carson vs. Clinton Polling Data

WHAT AN IDIOT

left-wing losers are SOOOOOOOO transparent!

you know why this spoon-fed loser is regurgitating talking p oints

CARSON BEATS HILLARY IN EVERY POLL

libs are losers who lie to themselves

More Regressive Lefties who are completely missing the point of this thread. This has been absolutely hilarious. .
What's the point we missed?
I'd guess I've explained it, pretty clearly, at least five or six times on this thread.

I think, this time, I'm just gonna watch.

No you haven't. The point of this thread was to construct the strawman that liberals only defend Obama by playing the race card against those who criticize him,

and then throw that strawman back at the liberals with a turnabout using Ben Carson.

That only appears to work if you don't see through the strawman fallacy.

what part is a straw man? literally dozens of liberals ON THESE BOARDS chalk up all criticism of obama to racism.

moonglow is one, franco is another, Asclepias is another, tyrone ON HERE RIGHT NOW, does it too

so again what part is a straw man?

Let's go point by point, and see how much denial I can get out of you.

ALL of those posters play the racecard on every issue involving Obama? lol, are you sure about that?

WHAT AN IDIOT

left-wing losers are SOOOOOOOO transparent!

you know why this spoon-fed loser is regurgitating talking p oints

CARSON BEATS HILLARY IN EVERY POLL

libs are losers who lie to themselves
Yeah sure Carson is going to bet Hillary...them Dixie chicken GOP voters will come out en masse...for the Black one............
DavidTennantlaughing.gif~c200

where did moron carbineer go?? the one who insists it's a straw man to say many liberals chalk up all criticism of obama to racism even as ty-tard here is doing EXACTLY THAT??

libs are..............................

More Regressive Lefties who are completely missing the point of this thread. This has been absolutely hilarious. .
I'd guess I've explained it, pretty clearly, at least five or six times on this thread.

No you haven't. The point of this thread was to construct the strawman that liberals only defend Obama by playing the race card against those who criticize him,

and then throw that strawman back at the liberals with a turnabout using Ben Carson.

There are dozens and dozens and dozens of posts on this thread from regressive leftists who clearly don't get the joke.

You can pretend that isn't true, you can keep humping my leg on this, all you want.

At least you admit the thread is a joke. I think that was pointed out early on. Glad you're on board.

ALL of those posters play the racecard on every issue involving Obama? lol, are you sure about that?

These racist do not understand the web remembers all...all they have said and done during the Obama Presidency...they do not like the posters because they give lie to their New found racial tolerance

what part is a straw man? literally dozens of liberals ON THESE BOARDS chalk up all criticism of obama to racism.

moonglow is one, franco is another, Asclepias is another, tyrone ON HERE RIGHT NOW, does it too

let's see how much denial i can get out of Y OU

which of tyrones' posters RIGHT HERE AND NOW ARENT using the race card?

come on moron let's do this

These racist do not understand the web remembers all...all they have said and done during the Obama Presidency...they do not like the posters because they give lie to their New found racial tolerance

and what besides the RACE CARD is presented HERE?

lmao what morons!!

where did moron carbineer go?? the one who insists it's a straw man to say many liberals chalk up all criticism of obama to racism even as ty-tard here is doing EXACTLY THAT??

libs are..............................

No he doesn't.

Where would I find all your posts criticizing your rightwing pals for playing the racecard to defend Carson,

and NOT doing it as some sort of turnabout joke?

They've been doing it since Carson got in the race.

There are dozens and dozens and dozens of posts on this thread from regressive leftists who clearly don't get the joke.

You can pretend that isn't true, you can keep humping my leg on this, all you want.

At least you admit the thread is a joke. I think that was pointed out early on. Glad you're on board.
Of course it is. We've tried to point that out multiple times. It's a mockery of people like you, and you folks COMPLETELY ate it up.

But look at your fellow regressive leftist Tyrone here - all angry and pissy and defensive and posting arguments and memes.

I know you won't admit it - you're a serial liar - but this thread has been hilarious. And surprising.

They are parodying the OP, and you don't get it.

LOL, now that's turnabout.

They are parodying the OP, and you don't get it.

LOL, now that's turnabout.

they are proving the point of the right when they spew hatred against Carson because HE ISNT WHAT THE LEFT DEMANDS BLACK MEN BE

thanks for playing though idiot! ;)

But then again, go back and read the OP.

That poster is not playing a trick. He is serious and sincere. He may have created a satirical theme that plays gotcha with liberals,

but that was not his intent. His race card in the OP is dead serious.

His posting history btw will confirm this.

Forum List

Back