Democrats gotta pull a rabbit out of their hat.

The Stalinist democrats have zero chance of beating Trump.

I understand that you're trying to convince yourself that this is true, but it simply isn't. I know you guys like to make bold, stupid, statements.

I don't expect you to understand why you're wrong.

You know it as well as I.

This faux impeachment is based on the realization, well as Eli Cummings put it "the only way to beat Trump is to impeach him."

One word

Helsinki

Putin admitted he wanted Trump to win

anyone who knows anything about Putin knows that he hates Clinton with a purple passion

I understand that you're trying to convince yourself that this is true, but it simply isn't. I know you guys like to make bold, stupid, statements.

This faux impeachment is based on the realization, well as Eli Cummings put it "the only way to beat Trump is to impeach him."

Even if that were true, it still wouldn't be a zero chance.

This isn't complicated.

One word

Helsinki

Putin admitted he wanted Trump to win

anyone who knows anything about Putin knows that he hates Clinton with a purple passion

Hey stupid;

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232

}

Fucking lying pile of shit...

This isn't complicated.

Do you fantasize that Hillary will ride in on a black horse and save you?

Right now, Quid Pro Joe Biden is your front runner. Do you honestly have delusions he can beat Trump? :rofl:

Basic fact, you Stalinists told the unions in America that you will take away their health care in order to provide VA Care to illegal aliens. Once you did that, you were done. You'll lose even the public union sector, if they figure out what that means.

This isn't complicated.

Right now, Quid Pro Joe Biden is your front runner. Do you honestly have delusions he can beat Trump? :rofl:

Basic fact, you Stalinists told the unions in America that you will take away their health care in order to provide VA Care to illegal aliens. Once you did that, you were done. You'll lose even the public union sector, if they figure out what that means.

I believe that you believe all that.

This isn't complicated.

As do you, or anyone with an IQ above a gnat does.

When you piss on your base, it spells trouble. The democrats ONLY care about the radical Marxist fringe.

This isn't complicated.

As do you, or anyone with an IQ above a gnat does.

When you piss on your base, it spells trouble. The democrats ONLY care about the radical Marxist fringe.

Super compelling argument there. It still doesn't mean that Democrats have a zero chance of winning. But I understand that you want to make bold, stupid, statements to make yourself feel better.

Thanks for playing.

Super compelling argument there. It still doesn't mean that Democrats have a zero chance of winning. But I understand that you want to make bold, stupid, statements to make yourself feel better.
Thanks for playing.

Of course Democrats have a "chance"
The number of imbeciles to vote for them is vast and growing. They've built a great idiocracy out of their leftist cult followers.

There will either be another Claude Walker.....or this nation is done. Fast track to fascism.

Thanks for playing.

Of course Democrats have a "chance"
The number of imbeciles to vote for them is vast and growing. They've built a great idiocracy out of their leftist cult followers.

There will either be another Claude Walker.....or this nation is done. Fast track to fascism.

I don't expect us to agree on which side the stupid side is. But I'm glad we agree that both sides have more than a zero percent chance.

Do me a favor and explain that very simple concept to the idiots on your side.

Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump. One is mired in new corruption charges every other month. One wants to kill your private insurance and tax the hell out of you. Then there's Bernie....

It's no wonder you all are DESPERATELY trying to oust Trump before the election. You better hope you find something REAL with all this fishing because I think at this point you are only creating sympathy for him.

Rather than learning the lessons of Hillarys loss you buffoons have doubled down on the stupidity that lead to Trumps victory to begin with.

You all have a reason of voice who might actually stand a chance against Trump. Tulsi..... but instead of promoting her you morons and your leaders are doing your best to give her the Trump treatment.
It's the same shit you pulled on Webb last time.
You have rational candidates that could win elections but you push them to the side and opt for radical leadership. The MSM and the DNC treat Democrat voters like fools and you guys don't call them on it. Need proof of that accusation ? Look no further than the way they run the debates. They place MONEY as the top priority for participation in the debate. Raise X amount of dollars or your out.... Your ideas or electability is secondary to your ability to raise money. Or they place polling requirements on participation. Polling that they DIRECTLY INFLUENCE through smear campaigns. Tulsi is a Russian asset??? Beyond ridiculous and you all just sit back and defend the nonsense.

I hope Tulsi runs third party and finally blows up your party.

The top 3 candidates have a excellent chance of beating Trump. Trump is the one who is constantly mired in corruption. He wants to keep giving tax cuts to the rich. You want to go after people with pre-existing conditions, older people and the poor.

There is no sympathy for Trump. Trump is at -15 in his approvals/disapprovals in Rasmussen which is a new low. The number of people who want him impeached and removed is growing.

Tulsi is a idiot. Anyone who uses the word warmonger is a fool and stupid to boot. She loves to hobnob with dictators like Assad. She is willing to allow Iran and Russia to get a win in Syria. Clinton's loss was simple. 25% of voters were voting against the other candidate and she was the other candidate. Now Trump will be the one that the 25% vote against.

I see nothing wrong with using the amount of money raised and the level of polling as debate criteria. I think they need to raise it to get the number of people in debates to under 10. The fact is that she has had several chances to debate and her support is still a joke. Tulsi is a Russian asset just as Trump is whether it is willing or unwilling. She wants to hand Iran and Russia a victory in Syria.

Gabbard runs as a third party no one will know. She is likely to draw from Ron Paul nuts rather than Democrats.

I know I'm just reminding some and breaking the hearts of others.....

Relax.

Hillary has the nomination in the bag. No need to campaign in primaries or caucuses. The decision is made.

Resistance is futile.

Their top 3 candidates have ZERO chance of beating Trump. One is mired in new corruption charges every other month. One wants to kill your private insurance and tax the hell out of you. Then there's Bernie....

It's no wonder you all are DESPERATELY trying to oust Trump before the election. You better hope you find something REAL with all this fishing because I think at this point you are only creating sympathy for him.

Rather than learning the lessons of Hillarys loss you buffoons have doubled down on the stupidity that lead to Trumps victory to begin with.

You all have a reason of voice who might actually stand a chance against Trump. Tulsi..... but instead of promoting her you morons and your leaders are doing your best to give her the Trump treatment.
You have rational candidates that could win elections but you push them to the side and opt for radical leadership. The MSM and the DNC treat Democrat voters like fools and you guys don't call them on it. Need proof of that accusation ? Look no further than the way they run the debates. They place MONEY as the top priority for participation in the debate. Raise X amount of dollars or your out.... Your ideas or electability is secondary to your ability to raise money. Or they place polling requirements on participation. Polling that they DIRECTLY INFLUENCE through smear campaigns. Tulsi is a Russian asset??? Beyond ridiculous and you all just sit back and defend the nonsense.

how'd it go?

Ummmmmmm, if you remember these same people beat Trump in 2020. And, we don't even know if Trump will be the nominee in 2024.

how'd it go?
Well inflation is through the roof.
Americans are trapped in Afghanistan.
Racism is running rampant.
People can no longer tell if they are a man or a woman.
Crime is on the rise.
Gas prices are too high.
The mumbling idiot has to have his mic cut to keep from embarrassing himself.
Face diapers are being normalized.
Job openings are going unfilled.
Illegals are swamping our border.

Not well obviously. But I appreciate the attention you trolls give by bumping threads from years ago. How dull your life must be

Well inflation is through the roof.
No, no it isn't.
Americans are trapped in Afghanistan.
Some are on they way home now; more to come. Are you suddenly of the opinion we should have stayed...again?
Racism is running rampant.
Yeah, you guys should stop.
People can no longer tell if they are a man or a woman.
Speak for yourself.
Crime is on the rise.
That may be true.
Gas prices are too high.
They're not as high as they were.
The mumbling idiot has to have his mic cut to keep from embarrassing himself.
Yo Semite!
Face diapers are being normalized.
Perhaps you should wear one...you speak a lot of shit.
Job openings are going unfilled.
And...wow perhaps we could use some immigrants.
Illegals are swamping our border.
As they have been since the 1960's
Not well obviously. But I appreciate the attention you trolls give by bumping threads from years ago. How dull your life must be
I'm happy to point out your failures. It would be a full time job if I did this for all of them.

Stock Market record highs.
We're out of Afghanistan.
Vaccines being distributed.
Normalcy being retured.
Stimulus done.

Biden did screw up the withdraw. We're vaccinating more people than ever week by week. Sorry it that ruins your day... not sorry.

Forum List

Back