Zone1 Democrats Engauge in Psychological Warfare, Military grade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
This is my Opinion!

I was on the phone last night with one of my military friends from the 80's and as we were talking about the election, he made a profound assessment, "this is a psychological warfare OP". This caught me off guard a bit and I asked him to explain this assessment to me. He pointed to the media and the narrative they are being directed to use by Biden and Democrats. He then pointed to the mail in ballots and how easily tampered with they are. He then pointed out the voting machine failures all over the nation. He pointed out the use of our DOJ, FBI and IRS against their political opponents. He pointed to the personal attacks, baseless and slanderous, on people who have large leads. He went on about the first step is economic destabilization and other tactics.

As he continued to talk it became apparent this was all very well-orchestrated and a planned attack to generate a specific outcome in the election. This is crap we do to third world countries, and it is being employed against the US populace by DEMOCRATS and the deep state.

After my phone call I pulled out one of my warfare books and looked at how psychological operations are conducted. I found that the first item in any psychological warfare operation is the destabilization of the economy. Biden did this on day one with his plethora of executive orders killing our energy independence. This operation was going on day one of the Biden presidency and has been building for two years.

The Fed raising interest rates to stop inflation further destabilizes our ability to be self-sufficient. The attack on the nuclear family, parents' rights and pushing radial gender theory and trying to create institutionalized racism with CRT are all part of this operation to destabilize the US at its base. The endless counting of ballots until a specific outcome is reached is just one more destabilizing event they use.

These people are not our friends. They are traitors to the United States of America and the opposite of what our founding father envisioned for our nation. Benjamim Franklyn was asked what he had given us, his reply, haunts us to this day... "A republic, if you can keep it". Our enemies are from within us today. These people hate our nation.

These people are at war with WE THE PEOPLE... The more I contemplate what I was told and look to solid sources of information, we will soon be a war with each other, as they sit and watch us tear ourselves apart. IT will all be by design. This is why Trump scares them so badly. Trump brings us together and when we are together and we realize what they are doing to us, it will not end well for them just as Stalin's end came so rapidly.

America must wake from its stupor, before it is too late.. As an atmospheric physicist I deal in facts I can prove. Empirical evidence that is observed. Behaviors I can observe, understand and articulate. Were in trouble and we better wake up. A psychological operations success or failure depends on the target not waking up before the point of no return is reached. Once we start fighting each other, instead of those who actually attacked us, we are done.

Psychological warfare - Wikipedia (I hate this source)

Psychological Warfare by Linebarger, Paul: Very Good (2010) | SecondSale (abebooks.com)

Plausible, very plausible.
So long as they can control the narrative the op will be successful. Musk just received threats from democrats that he must censor as they see fit "or else"... The PsyOp is coming apart and they are desperate to keep it hidden from the general public.

Why were the polls so completely wrong? Why did the polls fake so many stories about Republicans being way ahead?

Why did almost the whole mainstream media spend months pushing the bogus Republican narrative about the supposed red wave?

It's because the mainstream media is owned by very conservative corporations, and therefore in the tank for Republicans. After seeing the last election cycle, it's pretty much impossible for any sane person to deny that.

The OP is upset because the mainstream media's propaganda campaign on behalf of Republicans failed. Voters saw through the media spin, so conservatives are upset. If even their pet conservative MSM shilling all-out can't help conservatives, then what hope do conservatives have?

He then pointed to the mail in ballots and how easily tampered with they are.
IMO? I think folks on the left, and on the right, tend to live in media bubbles. Both sides believe the majority of the nation thinks and feels as they do. I honestly believe, most of the elections, were probably clean, and honest.

This statement, seems to me, to be an unqualified statement, w/o much proof. How are they, "easily tampered," with? :dunno:

OTH? If you are saying that some fraudulent mail-in-ballots could be introduced into the process, or other legitimate ballots could be thrown out? While the authorities in charge of administering elections could just look the other way on that? I can buy that argument, given the several instances in which authorities have caught bad actors, doing this very thing? We have seen it. We have seen stories of ballots in the trash. We have seen stories of illegal ballot harvesting. Only folks that are in denial, or don't pay attention, don't know this goes on.

If the argument is, there might be corrupt election administration authorities that would allow bad actors to get away with such activities? THAT might be plausible in various jurisdictions. I am not sure I buy that there is a grand, endemic, wide ranging "conspiracy," though.

When it comes to matters of alternative narratives, intel. operations, spooks, and Deep Politics, the public wiki is useless for giving reliable information to the normies. Most intelligent folks know it is edited by the spooks.

I prefer this one.

This is a good stub for your topic.

IMO? I think folks on the left, and on the right, tend to live in media bubbles. Both sides believe the majority of the nation thinks and feels as they do. I honestly believe, most of the elections, were probably clean, and honest.

This statement, seems to me, to be an unqualified statement, w/o much proof. How are they, "easily tampered," with? :dunno:

OTH? If you are saying that some fraudulent mail-in-ballots could be introduced into the process, or other legitimate ballots could be thrown out? While the authorities in charge of administering elections could just look the other way on that? I can buy that argument, given the several instances in which authorities have caught bad actors, doing this very thing? We have seen it. We have seen stories of ballots in the trash. We have seen stories of illegal ballot harvesting. Only folks that are in denial, or don't pay attention, don't know this goes on.

If the argument is, there might be corrupt election administration authorities that would allow bad actors to get away with such activities? THAT might be plausible in various jurisdictions. I am not sure I buy that there is a grand, endemic, wide ranging "conspiracy," though.

When it comes to matters of alternative narratives, intel. operations, spooks, and Deep Politics, the public wiki is useless for giving reliable information to the normies. Most intelligent folks know it is edited by the spooks.

I prefer this one.

This is a good stub for your topic.

Mail in ballots are ripe for abuse and fraud... Look at what was just found in California. Over 1,237 ballots are presumed missing from one Republican region. Just 36 ballots were found and will be processed but the number of missing ballots is massive. Those were mail in ballots thrown by someone who was a democrat in a very tight election. They ae very much ripe for abuse.

This is my Opinion!

I was on the phone last night with one of my military friends from the 80's and as we were talking about the election, he made a profound assessment, "this is a psychological warfare OP". This caught me off guard a bit and I asked him to explain this assessment to me. He pointed to the media and the narrative they are being directed to use by Biden and Democrats. He then pointed to the mail in ballots and how easily tampered with they are. He then pointed out the voting machine failures all over the nation. He pointed out the use of our DOJ, FBI and IRS against their political opponents. He pointed to the personal attacks, baseless and slanderous, on people who have large leads. He went on about the first step is economic destabilization and other tactics.

As he continued to talk it became apparent this was all very well-orchestrated and a planned attack to generate a specific outcome in the election. This is crap we do to third world countries, and it is being employed against the US populace by DEMOCRATS and the deep state.

After my phone call I pulled out one of my warfare books and looked at how psychological operations are conducted. I found that the first item in any psychological warfare operation is the destabilization of the economy. Biden did this on day one with his plethora of executive orders killing our energy independence. This operation was going on day one of the Biden presidency and has been building for two years.

The Fed raising interest rates to stop inflation further destabilizes our ability to be self-sufficient. The attack on the nuclear family, parents' rights and pushing radial gender theory and trying to create institutionalized racism with CRT are all part of this operation to destabilize the US at its base. The endless counting of ballots until a specific outcome is reached is just one more destabilizing event they use.

These people are not our friends. They are traitors to the United States of America and the opposite of what our founding father envisioned for our nation. Benjamim Franklyn was asked what he had given us, his reply, haunts us to this day... "A republic, if you can keep it". Our enemies are from within us today. These people hate our nation.

These people are at war with WE THE PEOPLE... The more I contemplate what I was told and look to solid sources of information, we will soon be a war with each other, as they sit and watch us tear ourselves apart. IT will all be by design. This is why Trump scares them so badly. Trump brings us together and when we are together and we realize what they are doing to us, it will not end well for them just as Stalin's end came so rapidly.

America must wake from its stupor, before it is too late.. As an atmospheric physicist I deal in facts I can prove. Empirical evidence that is observed. Behaviors I can observe, understand and articulate. Were in trouble and we better wake up. A psychological operations success or failure depends on the target not waking up before the point of no return is reached. Once we start fighting each other, instead of those who actually attacked us, we are done.

Psychological warfare - Wikipedia (I hate this source)

Psychological Warfare by Linebarger, Paul: Very Good (2010) | SecondSale (abebooks.com)
I have been posting for awhile now that the Democratic Party is the enemy of America. That is not hyperbole. They are actively engaged in undermining everything and I mean EVERYTHING that made America the greatest country in the world. They are relentless and must be recognized as a hostile entity, not a political party with just "different points of view".

Mail in ballots are ripe for abuse and fraud... Look at what was just found in California. Over 1,237 ballots are presumed missing from one Republican region. Just 36 ballots were found and will be processed but the number of missing ballots is massive. Those were mail in ballots thrown by someone who was a democrat in a very tight election. They ae very much ripe for abuse.
In 2020, they were clumsy about ballot fraud paying 10s of thousands of people to stuff multiple ballot boxes with dozens of fraudulent ballots. But they realized all they have to do in close elections is "question" the signatures of ballots from Republican heavy districts. Signature verification is a joke anyway but Democrats recognized it as a tool to throw out ballots.

Why were the polls so completely wrong? Why did the polls fake so many stories about Republicans being way ahead?
To get as many liberal and leftist folks to the polls as possible, and to make conservatives and Republican individuals believe that if they were not able to get to the polls, their votes would not be missed, this mid-term is in the bag.

The OP is upset because the mainstream media's propaganda campaign on behalf of Republicans failed.

Oh, the irony. Just the reverse happened.

Most intelligent folks knew, from the start, that the "Student Loan," forgiveness was a scam, the abortion issue was always going to be settled by voters, and propositions to change state constitutions, not by candidates, and that Trump was NOT on the ballot, but the TEE VEE and the J6 hearings made the mid-terms about TRUMP, not about crime, inflation, and the misguided and socially destructive reaction to this "pandemic," that never was.

And the folks that voted for more of this garbage? The ones that won't get their student loan forgiveness, the ones that will have no relief from crime, will have more money wasted on war, and more wasteful spending? They were lied to all along by the media.

The thing with these kinds of operations, they pick areas that are lynch points to control. This way they can get the desired results which reenforce the narrative they want.

The Democrat SOS's slow walked every republican region being won but fast tracked the democrats' areas. This gives the appearance that there was no red wave and supports that narrative, but it is a lie. The "appearance" or "optics" is what people think is truth. A very basic premise of PsyOP's

To get as many liberal and leftist folks to the polls as possible, and to make conservatives and Republican individuals believe that if they were not able to get to the polls, their votes would not be missed, this mid-term is in the bag.
Got it. The media being wildly pro-Republican showed how the media was liberal.

No matter how the media behaves, you can spin it as the media being liberal. As your theory can't be disproved, that puts it in the category of a religious belief.

Oh, the irony. Just the reverse happened.

No, the Democrats romped. Voters knew the media was lying about the economy, crime, the border, and every other GOP talking point that the media so faithfully parroted.

The denial of reality from the conservatives here is encouraging, because it will make it easier for Demcorats to win. Instead of doing things to help Republicans win votes, conservatives will waste all of their time, energy and money attacking conspiracy theories, or attacking non-insane Republicans.

If you are saying that some fraudulent mail-in-ballots could be introduced into the process, or other legitimate ballots could be thrown out?

Look at what was just found in California. Over 1,237 ballots are presumed missing from one Republican region. Just 36 ballots were found and will be processed but the number of missing ballots is massive.

. . and I addressed that. I agree with you, that happens. I paid attention to the Brenda Snipes debacle back in 2018. IMO? That is when that was all war-gamed. I agree with you, I DO think that happens. And I predicted it would continue. . .

"Given the shit that went down in Broward county? And the fact that establishment Republicans even appointed that DNC woman. . . and she never even got sanctioned for her corruption, it was chalked up to. . . "incompetence?"

It seems to me, the Deep State bureaucrats have already war gamed how this shit works out, they did it with the last election, and now want to keep on doing it.

Brenda Snipes says Gov. DeSantis let her resign with ‘my name and my dignity’ intact​

60t24d.jpg

Concerned citizen sees ballots being transported in private vehicles & transferred to rented truck outside the Plantation, Florida voting site this past Election night. This violates all chain of custody requirements for paper ballots. Were the ballots destroyed & replaced by set of fake ballots? Investigate now!

"

But, do you really think there is a coordinated, nationwide conspiracy, that the national GOP and Judicial system is in on it though? :dunno:

Last edited:
Got it. The media being wildly pro-Republican showed how the media was liberal.

No matter how the media behaves, you can spin it as the media being liberal. As your theory can't be disproved, that puts it in the category of a religious belief.

No, the Democrats romped. Voters knew the media was lying about the economy, crime, the border, and every other GOP talking point that the media so faithfully parroted.

The denial of reality from the conservatives here is encouraging, because it will make it easier for Demcorats to win. Instead of doing things to help Republicans win votes, conservatives will waste all of their time, energy and money attacking conspiracy theories, or attacking non-insane Republicans.
So detached from reality... How can anyone even debate you when you literally have nothing but platitudes? Nothing of substance.

Billy_Bob 's OP is well done and summarizes nicely what many of us have been observing for some time now. I am not ready however to call those on the left 'traitors' because that's what they do--or they use language just as damning--when we disagree with them. Demonization of each other never ever produced a single positive solution but only provoke the opposition to dig in deeper even when they know they're wrong.

Demonization of opposing thought is totalitarian in nature no matter who is doing it. I dare say not one of us has ever had our heart and mind changed by somebody who is personally insulting us. That is something I wish President Trump appreciated and is among his greatest weaknesses despite his remarkable skill set that accomplished more for America in three short years than I have ever witnessed in my now very long life.

But there is otherwise great truth in Billy_Bobs OP and that truth is what has inspired and driven the Patriot vision. The left's MO has been to tear us down, destroy shared common values, destablize us to make us more dependent on government, i.e. THEM, and crush any opposition.

No sane person can believe America is freer, stronger, happier, becoming more prosperous day by day now than it was in the three years before COVID. And that's why, if Trump is the nominee, even though he is sometimes unlikable, even cringeworthy, I will vote for him again. He or people like him are the only hope we have to stop the insane policies that are making America weaker, less free, less prosperous, more vulnerable to the bad acts of others, a less happy place.

P.S. Mail in ballots, especially when drop boxes are used, will never inspire confidence in the electorate mostly because there is no reliable or observable chain of custody.

So detached from reality... How can anyone even debate you when you literally have nothing but platitudes? Nothing of substance.
I know.

He's telling me that my cost of living, when I buy groceries or fill up my car, "is a conspiracy theory." And that I'M the one denying reality.

:rolleyes:

But, do you really think there is a coordinated, nationwide conspiracy, that the national GOP and Judicial system is in on though? :dunno:
When you look at the organization and multiple fronts the answer becomes YES very quickly. Coincidence is not your friend. The law of averages is that of a coin flip. When the coin comes up heads 20 times in a row, you have a problem, it is no longer by chance. When you rule out everything, what you are left with is most generally the truth. What we are left with in this case, are too many coincidences to be random.

I am not ready however to call those on the left 'traitors' because that's what they do--or they use language just as damning--when we disagree with them. Demonization of each other never ever produced a single positive solution but only provoke the opposition to dig in deeper even when they know they're wrong.
My assessment to call them traitors is founded in the actions they take which are hidden and deceptive to gain power.

What do you call a person who tries to gain power through deception and against the best self-interests of those who are governed? When you lie to gain power through deception and manipulation you are not a friend, you are the enemy.

Hitler used people as the democrat party is doing today. Hitler called them useful idiots as they help perpetrate the lie but once he gained power they were quickly destroyed.

SO not all of these people are traitors, but they are aiding them. They will become victims soon enough, once power is gained and freedoms removed.

I know.

He's telling me that my cost of living, when I buy groceries or fill up my car, "is a conspiracy theory." And that I'M the one denying reality.

:rolleyes:
There were no new wars and the wars going ended or were ending when Trump was President. ALL demographics, the poor, middle class, even the hard core unemployed, were seeing significant improvement in their financials and quality of life. We were energy independent, we were respected in the world and our allies were not looking to us as their sugar daddy and free bank to draw from. The bad actors had ALL stood down and were not saber rattling. Inflation was low, everything was independent, the border was as secure as it has ever been, life was good.

Even leftists like you knew it was good though you hated the man in the White House with a passion. Okay maybe he wasn't that lovable to most. But by golly he was getting it done for America and Americans and none of us had been so free or content or encouraged for a very long time.

No sane person who pays attention to what is going on--the economy, the world conditions that have us closer to nuclear war than we've ever been since the Cuban Missile Crisis, millions and millions of illegals pouring into the country greatly escalating crime, death from dangerous drugs, devouring every sort of resources, our 401ks and IRAs devastated, runaway inflation--can believe that the current administration is governing well.

At some point common sense needs to override ideology and partisanship.

When you look at the organization and multiple fronts the answer becomes YES very quickly. Coincidence is not your friend. The law of averages is that of a coin flip. When the coin comes up heads 20 times in a row, you have a problem, it is no longer by chance. When you rule out everything, what you are left with is most generally the truth. What we are left with in this case, are too many coincidences to be random.
Perhaps. . . . But have you ever investigated and really looked into that Snipes debacle? I could link you to an hour long interview to the Florida Professor that was a Bernie supporter, that attempted to unseat Wasserman-Schultz, after her corruption was exposed, and she was ousted from chairing the DNC, if you are curious, it is quite illuminating. It is not for folks of a partisan mindset though.

Debbie's brother worked in the Trump administration, and Trump even made statements, leading up to the 2020 election that there was going to be fraud. The DoJ refused to prosecute Snipes. SO? Does that mean that Trump is part of this "Psyop?" Would you even consider such a thing? Or does your cognitive bias preclude you from going there?

Did The Department Of Justice Protect Brenda Snipes From Prosecution For Ballot Destruction?​

February 8, 2019 7:34 am by IWB
www.investmentwatchblog.com/did-the-department-of-justice-protect-brenda-snipes-from-prosecution-for-ballot-destruction/

And after Snipes was found guilty of her crimes? You know who let her resign and keep her pension? DeSantis. :eusa_think:

Brenda Snipes - Wikipedia

Broward election official resigns after DeSantis rescinds her suspension​

Brenda Snipes says the governor's move has let her resign with "dignity."

If there is a conspiracy, it just might involve a lot more folks than those you are accusing. I'm just saying, I am not convinced.

iu

Perhaps. . . . But have you ever investigated and really looked into that Snipes debacle? I could link you to an hour long interview to the Florida Professor that was a Bernie supporter, that attempted to unseat Wasserman-Schultz, after her corruption was exposed, and she was ousted from chairing the DNC, if you are curious, it is quite illuminating. It is not for folks of a partisan mindset though.

Debbie's brother worked in the Trump administration, and Trump even made statements, leading up to the 2020 election that there was going to be fraud. The DoJ refused to prosecute Snipes. SO? Does that mean that Trump is part of this "Psyop?" Would you even consider such a thing? Or does your cognitive bias preclude you from going there?

Did The Department Of Justice Protect Brenda Snipes From Prosecution For Ballot Destruction?​

February 8, 2019 7:34 am by IWB
www.investmentwatchblog.com/did-the-department-of-justice-protect-brenda-snipes-from-prosecution-for-ballot-destruction/

And after Snipes was found guilty of her crimes? You know who let her resign and keep her pension? DeSantis. :eusa_think:

Brenda Snipes - Wikipedia

Broward election official resigns after DeSantis rescinds her suspension​

Brenda Snipes says the governor's move has let her resign with "dignity."

If there is a conspiracy, it just might involve a lot more folks than those you are accusing. I'm just saying, I am not convinced.

iu

Most of today's politicians are power hungry and want consolidated power. Trump knew there would be fraud because he saw the machine and knew how it was going to work. The fact we did not get it dismantled when he was in office is a problem.

Trump exposed it once again this week when he announced and last week at his rally.

The problem we have, how do you dismantle the structure without control of the individual areas? Democrats have been working on this machine for better than 50 years and it is well ingrained. SO ingrained that we even have elitest republicans who are part of it.

The only way we can deal with this is to expose it bit by bit and hold them accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back