Zone1 Democrats Engauge in Psychological Warfare, Military grade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even leftists like you knew it was good though you hated the man in the White House with a passion.
This is not a true statement. Do not create straw-men please.

I'm not a leftist, I'm more a classical liberal who believes in the founding enlightenment principles of the Constitution. I no more hated Trump, than I dislike Biden. Neither has any integrity, and neither should be trusted, IMO.

But that aside, much of what was reported in the MSM, or was heard on the right wing radio, was NOT the full story. Massive corporations own them all. I don't wish to derail the thread. I don't agree with your narrative of the Trump administration years entirely.

Last edited:
Most of today's politicians are power hungry and want consolidated power. Trump knew there would be fraud because he saw the machine and knew how it was going to work. The fact we did not get it dismantled when he was in office is a problem.

Trump exposed it once again this week when he announced and last week at his rally.

The problem we have, how do you dismantle the structure without control of the individual areas? Democrats have been working on this machine for better than 50 years and it is well ingrained. SO ingrained that we even have elitest republicans who are part of it.

The only way we can deal with this is to expose it bit by bit and hold them accountable.
This is rhetoric now.

You have ignored facts laid out in my previous post, because they are inconvenient to your narrative and your world view.

I understand that.

This is rhetoric now.

You have ignored facts laid out in my previous post, because they are inconvenient to your narrative and your world view.

I understand that.
I didn't ignore the facts you laid out. When I assess them, they do not make sense to me, from my point of view you are trying to make things equal that are not. These are primarily points of view and opinion. So, yes they are the 'world view' i hold and one you do not. That does not make mine less important or truthful than yours is.

At least you agree to disagree... I can deal with that.

I didn't ignore the facts you laid out. When I assess them, they do not make sense to me, from my point of view you are trying to make things equal that are not. These are primarily points of view and opinion. So, yes they are the 'world view' i hold and one you do not. That does not make mine less important or truthful than yours is.

At least you agree to disagree... I can deal with that.
It is NOT a point of view that Trump declined to have his DoJ prosecute democrats engaged in a, "very well-orchestrated and a planned attack to generate a specific outcome in the election." That is from your OWN OP. This is a FACT, an incontrovertible, unarguable part of REALITY! I have proved it, with documentation. It is NOT a "point of view. It is NOT an opinion.

It is also, NOT a point of view, that rather than have the person (Brenda Snipes,) that orchestrated this be fired, and lose her pension, Governor DeSantis let her honorably retire, and keep her pension. WHY?

IT is NOT a point of view, IT is NOT an opinion. THESE ARE THE FACTS!

YOUR JOB?

716dhm.jpg

Like I said, you won't. Why? You already told me.

they do not make sense to me

This is not a true statement. Do not create straw-men please.

I'm not a leftist, I'm more a classical liberal who believes in the fouding enlightment principles of the Constitution. I no more hated Trump, than I dislike Biden. Neither has any integrity, and neither should be trusted, IMO.

But that aside, much of what was reported in the MSM, or was heard on the right wing radio, was NOT the full story. Massive corporations own them all. I don't wish to derail the thread. I don't agree with your narrative of the Trump administration years entirely.
You're right. Characterizing you as a leftist etc. was ad hominem and I try very hard to avoid that. I apologize.

However, I disagree that Trump has no integrity. It was his integrity--certainly not his personality or speech--that won me over. I will stand by his accomplishments that even a rabidly anti-Trump media has not been able to discredit. In the face of vicious opposition from the left and sabotage by old guard GOP, he did more to keep his campaign promises than ANY President of my entire lifetime and demonstrated amazing intuition, creativity, instincts on how to accomplish that. To get those kinds of results, I'll put up with a lot of obnoxious.

Think of how it was when Trump took office:
--The economy was barely limping along. Because of Obamacare and other crushing regulation, more than 90% of jobs created in the Obama years were part time jobs with few or no benefits. Other countries including our allies were depending on us for their entire defense and petty cash funds. Manufacturing jobs continued to move overseas along with their good jobs and there was little or no entrepreneurship. North Korea was flying missiles over Japan and South Korea, China, Russia, and Iran were all saber rattling. While deportations were up, so were those entering the country illegally along with an out-of-control and deadly illegal drugs industry. No solutions for problems, no vision or real hope for the future.

All of that went away or was reversed in the Trump years.

And now we have Obama II with Biden and company and its all back, double downed, bad policy on steroids. Individual and family wealth is being erased, wages are floundering, runaway inflation is making it extremely difficult for millions. The border is overrun with millions of illegals including some very bad actors. And we are back at war and at significant threat of more war including nuclear war.

Yeah. I don't really like him all that much personally. But I will vote for Trump again with a clear conscience and without reservation if he is the candidate. It will take him or somebody like him to get things back on track.

they do not make sense to me
You're right. Characterizing you as a leftist etc. was ad hominem and I try very hard to avoid that. I apologize.

However, I disagree that Trump has no integrity. It was his integrity--certainly not his personality or speech--that won me over. I will stand by his accomplishments that even a rabidly anti-Trump media has not been able to discredit. In the face of vicious opposition from the left and sabotage by old guard GOP, he did more to keep his campaign promises than ANY President of my entire lifetime and demonstrated amazing intuition, creativity, instincts on how to accomplish that. To get those kinds of results, I'll put up with a lot of obnoxious.

Think of how it was when Trump took office:
--The economy was barely limping along. Because of Obamacare and other crushing regulation, more than 90% of jobs created in the Obama years were part time jobs with few or no benefits. Other countries including our allies were depending on us for their entire defense and petty cash funds. Manufacturing jobs continued to move overseas along with their good jobs and there was little or no entrepreneurship. North Korea was flying missiles over Japan and South Korea, China, Russia, and Iran were all saber rattling. While deportations were up, so were those entering the country illegally along with an out-of-control and deadly illegal drugs industry. No solutions for problems, no vision or real hope for the future.

All of that went away or was reversed in the Trump years.

And now we have Obama II with Biden and company and its all back, double downed, bad policy on steroids. Individual and family wealth is being erased, wages are floundering, runaway inflation is making it extremely difficult for millions. The border is overrun with millions of illegals including some very bad actors. And we are back at war and at significant threat of more war including nuclear war.

Yeah. I don't really like him all that much personally. But I will vote for Trump again with a clear conscience and without reservation if he is the candidate. It will take him or somebody like him to get things back on track.
I agree with A LOT of that.

On the other hand, a lot of that just glosses over FACTS, which are not grounded in reality, IMO. But that isn't what this thread is about. If you want, I will direct your attention to some facts, not opinions, which counter your narratives.

Trump Rips up Decades-Old WMD Treaty in Order to Sell Drones to Saudi Arabia

BlackRock Authored the Bailout Plan Before There Was a Crisis – Now It’s Been Hired by three Central Banks to Implement the Plan

1668722110064.png

Draining the swamp : monetary and fiscal policy reform

On the other hand, a lot of that just glosses over FACTS, which are not grounded in reality, IMO. But that isn't what this thread is about. If you want, I will direct your attention to some facts, not opinions, which counter your narratives.

BlackRock Authored the Bailout Plan Before There Was a Crisis – Now It’s Been Hired by three Central Banks to Implement the Plan

View attachment 727408

The 'facts' put out by those who vehemently disliked Trump and opposed pretty much ANYTHING he proposed are not usually the whole story. Arms sales were going on between the USA and Saudi Arabia long before Trump took office.

Fox News put out a really objective and comprehensive piece here giving both sides of the Saudi drone argument, i.e. why the rank and file GOP and Dems of course opposed that deal as well as all the arguments for it here:

Now we could have stayed with Obama's deal with Iran that really didn't do much to keep Iran from working on perfecting nuclear weapons but gave that illusion so long as we kept funneling mega millions to Iran. Or we could agree with Trump that Iran was not really complying with the Obama deal and didn't deserve millions of U.S. dollars as a bribe to behave themselves. Sanctions and knowledge that retribution for any deadly mischief would be swift and certain did a lot better job of keeping Iran in check. And saved us a lot of money.

I look at a world at war or under imminent threats of war in the Obama administration and how all that went away during the Trump administration. Trump accomplished the closest thing to world peace I've witnessed in my now very long life.

But Trump is as human as the next person, more obnoxious than most, capable of misjudgments and mistakes as all humans are, especially when he uses trial and error to find the best solution for something. But his policies allowed the best America I have ever experienced and we had the closest thing to world peace I have ever known in my lifetime.

If we want perfection, we'll have to wait for the Second Coming.

Last edited:
When you look at the organization and multiple fronts the answer becomes YES very quickly. Coincidence is not your friend. The law of averages is that of a coin flip. When the coin comes up heads 20 times in a row, you have a problem, it is no longer by chance. When you rule out everything, what you are left with is most generally the truth. What we are left with in this case, are too many coincidences to be random.
So the Democrats were so good at this that they lost control of the House?

Let me guess...that is part of the plan...

Well, DUH! 🤪

Obviously the Dems control at least some of the offices in the FBI!. Did it ever occur to folks that Dems may also control personnel and resources in the CIA too??? It's the CIA's job to deal with what they call HUMINT {intelligence information related to people and their behavior) versus SIGINT, which is intelligent related to electronic surveillance and cyber warfare. However these seemingly specific areas of intelligence gathering and influence overlap at times. It would very much be the CIA's job to mess around with things like media, local religions, elections and government offices and officials (like in Ukraine). However the CIA is not supposed to employ these tactics on American soil they're supposed to do it on foreign soil. But there's no reason to believe that some of these resources could be used illegally in this country to affect our elections, social institutions and behavior.

This is my Opinion!

I was on the phone last night with one of my military friends from the 80's and as we were talking about the election, he made a profound assessment, "this is a psychological warfare OP". This caught me off guard a bit and I asked him to explain this assessment to me. He pointed to the media and the narrative they are being directed to use by Biden and Democrats. He then pointed to the mail in ballots and how easily tampered with they are. He then pointed out the voting machine failures all over the nation. He pointed out the use of our DOJ, FBI and IRS against their political opponents. He pointed to the personal attacks, baseless and slanderous, on people who have large leads. He went on about the first step is economic destabilization and other tactics.

As he continued to talk it became apparent this was all very well-orchestrated and a planned attack to generate a specific outcome in the election. This is crap we do to third world countries, and it is being employed against the US populace by DEMOCRATS and the deep state.

After my phone call I pulled out one of my warfare books and looked at how psychological operations are conducted. I found that the first item in any psychological warfare operation is the destabilization of the economy. Biden did this on day one with his plethora of executive orders killing our energy independence. This operation was going on day one of the Biden presidency and has been building for two years.

The Fed raising interest rates to stop inflation further destabilizes our ability to be self-sufficient. The attack on the nuclear family, parents' rights and pushing radial gender theory and trying to create institutionalized racism with CRT are all part of this operation to destabilize the US at its base. The endless counting of ballots until a specific outcome is reached is just one more destabilizing event they use.

These people are not our friends. They are traitors to the United States of America and the opposite of what our founding father envisioned for our nation. Benjamim Franklyn was asked what he had given us, his reply, haunts us to this day... "A republic, if you can keep it". Our enemies are from within us today. These people hate our nation.

These people are at war with WE THE PEOPLE... The more I contemplate what I was told and look to solid sources of information, we will soon be a war with each other, as they sit and watch us tear ourselves apart. IT will all be by design. This is why Trump scares them so badly. Trump brings us together and when we are together and we realize what they are doing to us, it will not end well for them just as Stalin's end came so rapidly.

America must wake from its stupor, before it is too late.. As an atmospheric physicist I deal in facts I can prove. Empirical evidence that is observed. Behaviors I can observe, understand and articulate. Were in trouble and we better wake up. A psychological operations success or failure depends on the target not waking up before the point of no return is reached. Once we start fighting each other, instead of those who actually attacked us, we are done.

Psychological warfare - Wikipedia (I hate this source)

Psychological Warfare by Linebarger, Paul: Very Good (2010) | SecondSale (abebooks.com)
Nothing in government is by accident but by design.

Nothing in government is by accident but by design.
I don't know about that sir. I honestly think some in government are honestly so undereducated in history and are so stupid and/or so dependent on so-called 'experts' that they honestly believe this or that hype as a good thing.

But then when it doesn't happen or the consequences are opposite of what was promised, their inability to admit and/or correct the mistake: THAT is by design.

View attachment 727408

This is all Black Rock connected to the swamp. Everything.

Just like Fauci, who lied to Trump, in an effort to get him to do what the swamp wanted, this too is the information game and manipulations.

Trump is no angel. I get that. But he is far more honest than the average politician and he kept his word. His actions speak for themselves. That is why I voted for him and why I will do so again.

Now armed with knowledge of the game, I expect bigger things from him. Again, most of this is point of view and how your "facts" are placed into context.

This is all Black Rock connected to the swamp. Everything.

Just like Fauci, who lied to Trump, in an effort to get him to do what the swamp wanted, this too is the information game and manipulations.

Trump is no angel. I get that. But he is far more honest than the average politician and he kept his word. His actions speak for themselves. That is why I voted for him and why I will do so again.

Now armed with knowledge of the game, I expect bigger things from him. Again, most of this is point of view and how your "facts" are placed into context.
I, like you, expect we have not heard the last of his role in birthing, "the Great Reset. . . ."

As long as his, and Biden's health holds up, I expect a great show. :113:

The establishment has too much invested in them both, at this point.

This is my Opinion!

I was on the phone last night with one of my military friends from the 80's and as we were talking about the election, he made a profound assessment, "this is a psychological warfare OP". This caught me off guard a bit and I asked him to explain this assessment to me. He pointed to the media and the narrative they are being directed to use by Biden and Democrats. He then pointed to the mail in ballots and how easily tampered with they are. He then pointed out the voting machine failures all over the nation. He pointed out the use of our DOJ, FBI and IRS against their political opponents. He pointed to the personal attacks, baseless and slanderous, on people who have large leads. He went on about the first step is economic destabilization and other tactics.

As he continued to talk it became apparent this was all very well-orchestrated and a planned attack to generate a specific outcome in the election. This is crap we do to third world countries, and it is being employed against the US populace by DEMOCRATS and the deep state.

After my phone call I pulled out one of my warfare books and looked at how psychological operations are conducted. I found that the first item in any psychological warfare operation is the destabilization of the economy. Biden did this on day one with his plethora of executive orders killing our energy independence. This operation was going on day one of the Biden presidency and has been building for two years.

The Fed raising interest rates to stop inflation further destabilizes our ability to be self-sufficient. The attack on the nuclear family, parents' rights and pushing radial gender theory and trying to create institutionalized racism with CRT are all part of this operation to destabilize the US at its base. The endless counting of ballots until a specific outcome is reached is just one more destabilizing event they use.

These people are not our friends. They are traitors to the United States of America and the opposite of what our founding father envisioned for our nation. Benjamim Franklyn was asked what he had given us, his reply, haunts us to this day... "A republic, if you can keep it". Our enemies are from within us today. These people hate our nation.

These people are at war with WE THE PEOPLE... The more I contemplate what I was told and look to solid sources of information, we will soon be a war with each other, as they sit and watch us tear ourselves apart. IT will all be by design. This is why Trump scares them so badly. Trump brings us together and when we are together and we realize what they are doing to us, it will not end well for them just as Stalin's end came so rapidly.

America must wake from its stupor, before it is too late.. As an atmospheric physicist I deal in facts I can prove. Empirical evidence that is observed. Behaviors I can observe, understand and articulate. Were in trouble and we better wake up. A psychological operations success or failure depends on the target not waking up before the point of no return is reached. Once we start fighting each other, instead of those who actually attacked us, we are done.

Psychological warfare - Wikipedia (I hate this source)

Psychological Warfare by Linebarger, Paul: Very Good (2010) | SecondSale (abebooks.com)
If ever at war with anyone. I have the knowledge to know who it will be against.

IMO? I think folks on the left, and on the right, tend to live in media bubbles. Both sides believe the majority of the nation thinks and feels as they do. I honestly believe, most of the elections, were probably clean, and honest.

This statement, seems to me, to be an unqualified statement, w/o much proof. How are they, "easily tampered," with? :dunno:

OTH? If you are saying that some fraudulent mail-in-ballots could be introduced into the process, or other legitimate ballots could be thrown out? While the authorities in charge of administering elections could just look the other way on that? I can buy that argument, given the several instances in which authorities have caught bad actors, doing this very thing? We have seen it. We have seen stories of ballots in the trash. We have seen stories of illegal ballot harvesting. Only folks that are in denial, or don't pay attention, don't know this goes on.

If the argument is, there might be corrupt election administration authorities that would allow bad actors to get away with such activities? THAT might be plausible in various jurisdictions. I am not sure I buy that there is a grand, endemic, wide ranging "conspiracy," though.

When it comes to matters of alternative narratives, intel. operations, spooks, and Deep Politics, the public wiki is useless for giving reliable information to the normies. Most intelligent folks know it is edited by the spooks.

I prefer this one.

This is a good stub for your topic.

70% of mail-in votes in PA in 2022 went to democrats.
61% of Biden votes were mail-in. Veracity and electioneering cannot be accounted for with mail-in votes.
That’s all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back