Democrats' Early 2020 Blitz to Strike in Texas Flops

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Democrats regroup after Republicans score easy win in Texas House special election

Campaign strategies — and the extent of Beto O'Rourke's involvement — were being contemplated after a big loss in a race that gained statewide attention.
State and national Democrats are regrouping after a tough loss Tuesday in a special election runoff for a Texas House seat that they had targeted in their drive to flip the chamber in November.

The result — a 16-point win by Republican Gary Gates over Democrat Eliz Markowitz — left Democrats insisting the seat will be more competitive in November and citing unique factors like Gates' self-funding capacity. But they also acknowledged they could have some lessons to learn after a race that drew a flood of out-of-district attention — and the higher stakes that came with it.

On one hand, Austin-based Democratic consultant Glenn Smith said, HD-28 is a "really hard district." It ranks 16th out of 22 on the list of seats that Democrats believe they can flip in the fall.

Trump what?
giphy.gif

Can't make this shit up, Beto was the main Demofk to help here. hahaahahahahaahaha :777:

Democrats regroup after Republicans score easy win in Texas House special election

Campaign strategies — and the extent of Beto O'Rourke's involvement — were being contemplated after a big loss in a race that gained statewide attention.
State and national Democrats are regrouping after a tough loss Tuesday in a special election runoff for a Texas House seat that they had targeted in their drive to flip the chamber in November.

The result — a 16-point win by Republican Gary Gates over Democrat Eliz Markowitz — left Democrats insisting the seat will be more competitive in November and citing unique factors like Gates' self-funding capacity. But they also acknowledged they could have some lessons to learn after a race that drew a flood of out-of-district attention — and the higher stakes that came with it.

On one hand, Austin-based Democratic consultant Glenn Smith said, HD-28 is a "really hard district." It ranks 16th out of 22 on the list of seats that Democrats believe they can flip in the fall.

Trump what?
giphy.gif
They ran out of buses to cart their illegals around to the polls.

Last edited:
Can't make this shit up, Beto was the main Demofk to help here. hahaahahahahaahaha :777:
i still cant get over why anyone would vote for Beto,,,i mean,,,his IQ is probably around 23? I think he is better off getting into the MC Hamnmer dance crew being his hands are always dancing

i still cant get over why anyone would vote for Beto,,,i mean,,,his IQ is probably around 23? I think he is better off getting into the MC Hamnmer dance crew being his hands are always dancing
the truly funny aspect of him is that Joe Biden thinks he's hispanic. Now that's hilarious.

Are you saying I am not a Texan?

No. You said, "Look at my avatar photo. When you think of Texans, think of that".

I am saying that when I think of a Texan I don't want to think of a skinny man in spandex with a kids bike helmet. I want to think of this:

d3fe2ae5a1d156e16a4913c809892f11.jpg
Fine.

I think I own that very shirt.

Just remember that of the 26 million Texans, 25.99 million of us own no cows.
:laugh:

Forum List

Back