Democrats define a countrys greatness by the government that runs it.

DkSHGEOUUAAEKfB.jpg
Don't you worthless lying scum Russian bots ever get tired of LYING!!!!!

The actual Greek cross she wears:

chelsea-clinton-cross-20061.jpg
The fact that you think he is a Russian bot speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence & reasoning.

You morons need to think before you speak instead of letting your juvenile emotions control you.

How do you know that account is not a Russian bot? Do you know the person?
How do we know that you and his accounts aren't Russian Bots?????

OMG!!!!

Maybe all of us are Russian Bots!!!

The fact that you think he is a Russian bot speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence & reasoning.

You morons need to think before you speak instead of letting your juvenile emotions control you.
You Right-wing lying scum lie like Russian bots, so whose to know the difference???
How does a Russian Bot Lie???

How fucked up is that shit...

A countrys future and its greatness is derived from the people within it. Contrary to Obama's bullshit, WE DID BUILD THAT.

You seem to forget that it was Trump and the Republicans who declared that the United States was no longer great- when the Democrats were in charge.

And it was Trump that said that “he alone” can fix it. Talk about tying a country’s greatness to the government

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I must admit that I am slightly perplexed by you being supportive of companies being affected by tariffs while creating much hue and cry about them getting tax cuts or not being taxed out of business so that we can pay for more welfare and other things that are detrimental to a good economy.

Not supportive or anti companies that are affected by the tariff. They made an economic decision to move their production there and it is what it is.

I am bewildered that Trump supporters think that tariffs on Mexico are paid by Mexicans and that money will be used to build the border wall.
You’re mistaken sis. Stop watching and listening to MSM

Fine, feel free to explain how a tariff pays makes Mexico pay for the wall. Go!
I have no fking clue your question

Perhaps you can have someone more intelligent explain it to you. But hurry; 2nd graders are probably going to school in your area tomorrow.
Don’t know what ‘tariff pays makes’ means. Perhaps use English and I’d answer. Did you mean ‘tariff paid makes’?

Well said, any administration built on scam, swnidle, collusion and cover-up is doomed to fail. Is it possible that these tariffs are to fatten the Treasury and then give himself another tax break?

Not sure about the tariffs for tax breaks. Its possible I suppose. As we saw with the first round to tax breaks, there need not (or need no longer be more accurately) any offsets to the revenue lost through tax breaks for the uber wealthy anyway. The tariffs are designed to do one thing; stick it to someone…anyone…and this is the governmental equivalent to a WWE bodyslam. There was no damage done to the person (nation) that got slammed but the crowd (trump’s moronic supporters) goes wild!!!!

For example:

The wall of tariffs that Mexico will pay for.

so mexico pays for the wall just as trump said.

And this one is just laugh inducing…
President Trump always said that Mexico will help pay for the wall *OR* there will be repercussions like tariffs, etc.
Next.
Fees for money transfers, work permits, visas and tariffs will pay for the wall no problem

When people call Trump supporters stupid…this is the gold standard. A tariff is not paid by the exporting nation but the importing party. Mexico will never pay a penny if we put a zillion percent tariffs on everything that comes from them. Ford Motor Company who has a plant in Hermosillo, Monterrey, Chiahuahua and a few other places down there will pay the added costs of importing items that come across our border. This hurts their shareholders (Americans), their families (Americans), and their spin-off businesses (mostly Americans). The average person in Mexico and their government never feel the bite at all unless the factories move back to the US to avoid the tariff. Which won’t happen. What you will see is that if the tariff remains over time, the factories in Mexico will not export goods to the US but send them to the Ford assembly plants in Europe, Asia, etc…. thus hurting American manufacturing even more. The same sector the tariff was supposedly going to help.

Anyway, I am hopeful that the examples I gave above are just guys who like to argue and they don’t actually believe what they wrote.
Then again, the title to at least one of those threads was “Liberals…what has Trump lied about” which is comedic gold if someone really has to ask for proof of the whoppers Trump has told and continues to tell.
I must admit that I am slightly perplexed by you being supportive of companies being affected by tariffs while creating much hue and cry about them getting tax cuts or not being taxed out of business so that we can pay for more welfare and other things that are detrimental to a good economy.

Not supportive or anti companies that are affected by the tariff. They made an economic decision to move their production there and it is what it is.

I am bewildered that Trump supporters think that tariffs on Mexico are paid by Mexicans and that money will be used to build the border wall.
Well first of all I was talking about much of your posts on other op's.

Yes there probably are a few that are confused as to how tariffs work. Let me caution you on considering all Trump voters as being confused. I could say the same about those on the left but I realize that there are a few that understand business. Therefore I would not make a blanket statement.

If you wish to quote me...feel free. It would help with trying to understand what you're referring to.

The examples I listed above demonstrate the "confusion" of Trump supporters in spades. Are all Trump voters that daft and frankly stupid? No. Those that are not, however, are not represented well by the membership of this message board. Otherwise, you'd see them attempting to set the record straight.
I guess it’s you that needs that 2nd grader. Irony

According Obama America was not great until he was elected,
:link::linky::link::linky::link::linky::link::linky::link:
Yes I see the far left needs to be reminded the years Obama was in office.
They want you to prove to them the sky is blue.
Gee, no surprise you have no quote to back up your lie.
Thank you.

If you need a quote then it shows you are a far left drone that does not want to admit you backed the worst president in history.

How fucked up is that shit...

A countrys future and its greatness is derived from the people within it. Contrary to Obama's bullshit, WE DID BUILD THAT.
Talk about taking something out of context.
How many times have I posted the video of Mitt Romney telling Olympic athletes you didn’t do that alone, you had help from your parents and coaches and other people.
Exactly what Barack Obama was saying.

But it’s OK that’s just the hate and racism in you.

Perhaps you can have someone more intelligent explain it to you. But hurry; 2nd graders are probably going to school in your area tomorrow.
Don’t know what ‘tariff pays makes’ means. Perhaps use English and I’d answer. Did you mean ‘tariff paid makes’?

Let me re-phrase.

Feel free to explain how a tariff placed on goods from Mexico makes Mexico pay for the border wall. Perhaps you can attempt to support your statement now?

Sorry, but your pic looks different. It's like somebody played with the image. There's just something odd about it.You can't even see who this is.
So who's lying?
YOU!!!!!
Of course!

My picture is different because YOU played with YOUR image.

Mine is a high quality high-rez photographic still image and yours is a poor quality low-rez image pulled from a video, both from the same event.

1490979754003.jpg

You Right-wing lying scum lie like Russian bots, so whose to know the difference???
How does a Russian Bot Lie???
Exactly like YOU lie!
DUH!

Let me re-phrase.

Feel free to explain how a tariff placed on goods from Mexico makes Mexico pay for the border wall. Perhaps you can attempt to support your statement now?
It doesn’t, and I know no one who does think that . More made up shit from you

Thank you.

If you need a quote then it shows you are a far left drone that does not want to admit you backed the worst president in history.
YOU need the quote to prove you are not lying! But since you and I both know you are lying you will never produce such a quote.

Thank you.

YOU need the quote to prove you are not lying! But since you and I both know you are lying you will never produce such a quote.

No do not need to post a link to something that is common knowledge, might as well ask for link to prove the sky is blue.

But if you insist, then Obama is was bad for America!

Sorry, but your pic looks different. It's like somebody played with the image. There's just something odd about it.You can't even see who this is.
So who's lying?
YOU!!!!!
Of course!

Mine is a high quality high-rez photographic still image and yours is a poor quality low-rez image pulled from a video, both from the same event.

1490979754003.jpg
I didn't play with it. If you want to find out if an image is fake there are plenty of ways to find out. All you have to do is do a reverse search on it.

Let me re-phrase.

Except I quoted you saying exactly that as well as three other Trump supporters.

Doesn’t it suck to have to backtrack yet again?

Let me re-phrase.

Except I quoted you saying exactly that as well as three other Trump supporters.

I never said any such thing. Give me the post #

Let me re-phrase.

I never said any such thing. Give me the post #

So who's lying?
YOU!!!!!
Of course!

1490979754003.jpg
So which is it?
Is it a an optical illusion due to poor picture quality or did I play with the image?

Make up your mind???

Forum List

Back