Democrats define a countrys greatness by the government that runs it.

I have no fking clue your question

Perhaps you can have someone more intelligent explain it to you. But hurry; 2nd graders are probably going to school in your area tomorrow.
Don’t know what ‘tariff pays makes’ means. Perhaps use English and I’d answer. Did you mean ‘tariff paid makes’?

Let me re-phrase.

Feel free to explain how a tariff placed on goods from Mexico makes Mexico pay for the border wall. Perhaps you can attempt to support your statement now?
It doesn’t, and I know no one who does think that . More made up shit from you

Except I quoted you saying exactly that as well as three other Trump supporters.

Doesn’t it suck to have to backtrack yet again?
The Art of the Deal: Trump Says Tarriffs Will Come Off if New NAFTA Deal Signed

My quote. I never said money from tariffs will pay for the wall. Trump is using tariffs to force Mexico to the table. There’s no other reason

Perhaps you can have someone more intelligent explain it to you. But hurry; 2nd graders are probably going to school in your area tomorrow.
Don’t know what ‘tariff pays makes’ means. Perhaps use English and I’d answer. Did you mean ‘tariff paid makes’?

Let me re-phrase.

Feel free to explain how a tariff placed on goods from Mexico makes Mexico pay for the border wall. Perhaps you can attempt to support your statement now?

Except I quoted you saying exactly that as well as three other Trump supporters.

My quote. I never said money from tariffs will pay for the wall. Trump is using tariffs to force Mexico to the table. There’s no other reason

Sure you did; as did the other 3 Trump supporters. Either that or you just mentioned the wall in your quote for no reason at all, right?

Let me re-phrase.

Sure you did; as did the other 3 Trump supporters. Either that or you just mentioned the wall in your quote for no reason at all, right?
Well I posted my comment and nowhere did I say what you posted I did. You made that up. I never asked you to write my lines!

Let me re-phrase.

Well I posted my comment and nowhere did I say what you posted I did. You made that up. I never asked you to write my lines!

You said mexico is paying for the wall via tariffs. That is the truth. Oh wait, you’re a trump supporter, you have no clue of what truthfulness is. My bad.

You said mexico is paying for the wall via tariffs. That is the truth. Oh wait, you’re a trump supporter, you have no clue of what truthfulness is. My bad.
Nope you made that up. Try again. I posted my quote.

How fucked up is that shit...

A countrys future and its greatness is derived from the people within it. Contrary to Obama's bullshit, WE DID BUILD THAT.
Talk about taking something out of context.
How many times have I posted the video of Mitt Romney telling Olympic athletes you didn’t do that alone, you had help from your parents and coaches and other people.
Exactly what Barack Obama was saying.

But it’s OK that’s just the hate and racism in you.
And you remain as much a hack today as you were back then.

How does it feel to hate your own race? Anyone catch you pretending to be some obscure minority yet?

:th_spinspin:

Yes I see the far left needs to be reminded the years Obama was in office.
They want you to prove to them the sky is blue.
Gee, no surprise you have no quote to back up your lie.
Thank you.

If you need a quote then it shows you are a far left drone that does not want to admit you backed the worst president in history.
YOU need the quote to prove you are not lying! But since you and I both know you are lying you will never produce such a quote.

No do not need to post a link to something that is common knowledge, might as well ask for link to prove the sky is blue.

But if you insist, then Obama is was bad for America!
No link because there is no quote from Obama. Proving you to be a lying scum POS.
Thank you.

DkSHGEOUUAAEKfB.jpg
Don't you worthless lying scum Russian bots ever get tired of LYING!!!!!

The actual Greek cross she wears:

chelsea-clinton-cross-20061.jpg
Sorry, but your pic looks different. It's like somebody played with the image. There's just something odd about it.You can't even see who this is.
So who's lying?
YOU!!!!!
Of course!

My picture is different because YOU played with YOUR image.

Mine is a high quality high-rez photographic still image and yours is a poor quality low-rez image pulled from a video, both from the same event.

1490979754003.jpg
So which is it?
Is it a an optical illusion due to poor picture quality or did I play with the image?

Make up your mind???
YOU said the image was played with, so if it was played with, as you claim, then you did it. The game you played was using the worst quality image you could find to support your lie.

When the print doesn’t match the narrative, make it up!

How fucked up is that shit...

A countrys future and its greatness is derived from the people within it. Contrary to Obama's bullshit, WE DID BUILD THAT.

You seem to forget that it was Trump and the Republicans who declared that the United States was no longer great- when the Democrats were in charge.

Silly far left drone troll forgets that Obama pushed that ideal.

According Obama America was not great until he was elected, amazing how the far left drone trolls forget the last 8 years.
Obama did make the country Great

That is why he is known as the Great Obama

As you are doing….

As you are doing….
Dude I asked you for the quote, you gave it to me I posted it. Nothing that says what you made up! Spin is all yours

As you are doing….
Dude I asked you for the quote, you gave it to me I posted it. Nothing that says what you made up! Spin is all yours
Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 11.56.49 AM.png

Plain as day.

Forum List

Back