Democrats define a countrys greatness by the government that runs it.

Fascism is on the opposite side of liberty and freedom which is what America was founded on, but besides that, why would you want to live in a country where everything you do is dictated by the government? That sounds like a nightmare

What Liberty, and Freedom?

Certainly not for Black slaves, Women, Asians, Native Americans etc. etc.

In fact, only 6% of the U.S.A population was eligible to vote in the first election.

In order to keep the 1st amendment we'd have to regulate businesses like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram, anyways.
We’ve evolved a long way since our first election. None of that has to do with capitalism though which is what I thought we were talking about...

Yes, it's all probably Capitalist, or at least profit motivated.

Black slaves = profits.

Mexican illegals = profits.

Why is Capitalism so evil?
Slavery has nothing to do with capitalism. Capitalism has benefited more people than any other system.

Slave masters are Capitalists.
Only the strong survive and... thrive

How fucked up is that shit...

A countrys future and its greatness is derived from the people within it. Contrary to Obama's bullshit, WE DID BUILD THAT.

Its been my experience that democrats (most anyway) determine a nations’ greatness via a great many things. Ripping kids from their parents as “a deterrent” makes a nation morally poorer. Having a president who is a wanna-be dictator (he thinks he can pardon himself) cheapens both the office and the person. Having a group of individuals who consistently lie to themselves (like you) about the state of affairs and are placated by what are minor economic improvements if they exist at all set the nation back. And yes, constant mis-quoting and mischaracterization of your political opponents is the sign of a very small mind at work.
Its been my experience that a great number of Democrats define a successful president by the number of guns they sell to drug cartels. They consider them praise worthy if they bomb at least one hospital and claim that an attack on an embassy was started by a YouTube video. They feel that a proper recipient for a peace prize should be responsible for using a government agency as a political tool. They also define the proper successor someone that gives secret and top secrets to other nations but does not feel obliged to give information to her own government.

That was the dumbest post ever.
No I think you have that on just about every post you make little one.

Demoquacks believe the government can solve all problems and has the final say on all matters. The truth is the federal government is a bloated mess and would fck up a wet dream
They pretty much are a bunch of control freaks. How much water you flush with, the type of car you drive, big anti smoke, smoke weed is ok. Owning firearms, how much medical care you can get, where your kids go to school, forcing Insurance on you, and many laws that are not getting enforced.

What Liberty, and Freedom?

Certainly not for Black slaves, Women, Asians, Native Americans etc. etc.

In fact, only 6% of the U.S.A population was eligible to vote in the first election.

In order to keep the 1st amendment we'd have to regulate businesses like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Instagram, anyways.
We’ve evolved a long way since our first election. None of that has to do with capitalism though which is what I thought we were talking about...

Black slaves = profits.

Slavery has nothing to do with capitalism. Capitalism has benefited more people than any other system.

So are fascist leaders and dictators wouldn’t you agree?

Fascism limits Capitalism, by Councils, Cartels, and Tariffs.

Black slaves = profits.

And gas ovens. Don't forget the gas ovens. They limited a lot of capitalism.

A countrys future and its greatness is derived from the people within it. Contrary to Obama's bullshit, WE DID BUILD THAT.
Ok, so set yourself for another recession because that is where this maniac is taking us. It should be obvious that all these tariffs are to fatten up the Treasury and then give himself another nice tax break. Put your faith in something real my friend.

Its been my experience that democrats (most anyway) determine a nations’ greatness via a great many things. Ripping kids from their parents as “a deterrent” makes a nation morally poorer. Having a president who is a wanna-be dictator (he thinks he can pardon himself) cheapens both the office and the person. Having a group of individuals who consistently lie to themselves (like you) about the state of affairs and are placated by what are minor economic improvements if they exist at all set the nation back. And yes, constant mis-quoting and mischaracterization of your political opponents is the sign of a very small mind at work.

Well said, any administration built on scam, swnidle, collusion and cover-up is doomed to fail. Is it possible that these tariffs are to fatten the Treasury and then give himself another tax break?

Black slaves = profits.

I get such a kick out of your either intentional or accidental ignorance.
Every time you start yammering about Franco and his economy you always leave out the money pumped into that economy by the U.S. Which was and is a capitalist society. Why is that? Is it that you did not know or that it does not fit your narrative? I have no doubt if countries were willing to pump money into our economy it would soar also. The only problem is not many countries are willing to just give money away.

Black slaves = profits.

My statement was about slaves, why did you respond with that other stuff? Stick to the subject.

Couldn't agree more. The people aren't the government. And the government is not the people.

Black slaves = profits.

I get such a kick out of your either intentional or accidental ignorance.
Every time you start yammering about Franco and his economy you always leave out the money pumped into that economy by the U.S. Which was and is a capitalist society. Why is that? Is it that you did not know or that it does not fit your narrative? I have no doubt if countries were willing to pump money into our economy it would soar also. The only problem is not many countries are willing to just give money away.
There are a lot of things that don’t fit his narrative. He wants to live in an all white autocratic society. He is living in the wrong century.

Well said, any administration built on scam, swnidle, collusion and cover-up is doomed to fail. Is it possible that these tariffs are to fatten the Treasury and then give himself another tax break?

Not sure about the tariffs for tax breaks. Its possible I suppose. As we saw with the first round to tax breaks, there need not (or need no longer be more accurately) any offsets to the revenue lost through tax breaks for the uber wealthy anyway. The tariffs are designed to do one thing; stick it to someone…anyone…and this is the governmental equivalent to a WWE bodyslam. There was no damage done to the person (nation) that got slammed but the crowd (trump’s moronic supporters) goes wild!!!!

For example:

The wall of tariffs that Mexico will pay for.

What tariffs?
Maybe this was Trump’s plan. As U.S. manufacturing and workers flee to Mexico after Trump levies massive, wealth killing tariffs, Mexico will build the wall to keep them out! :laugh:
so mexico pays for the wall just as trump said.

And this one is just laugh inducing…
President Trump always said that Mexico will help pay for the wall *OR* there will be repercussions like tariffs, etc.
Next.
Fees for money transfers, work permits, visas and tariffs will pay for the wall no problem

When people call Trump supporters stupid…this is the gold standard. A tariff is not paid by the exporting nation but the importing party. Mexico will never pay a penny if we put a zillion percent tariffs on everything that comes from them. Ford Motor Company who has a plant in Hermosillo, Monterrey, Chiahuahua and a few other places down there will pay the added costs of importing items that come across our border. This hurts their shareholders (Americans), their families (Americans), and their spin-off businesses (mostly Americans). The average person in Mexico and their government never feel the bite at all unless the factories move back to the US to avoid the tariff. Which won’t happen. What you will see is that if the tariff remains over time, the factories in Mexico will not export goods to the US but send them to the Ford assembly plants in Europe, Asia, etc…. thus hurting American manufacturing even more. The same sector the tariff was supposedly going to help.

Anyway, I am hopeful that the examples I gave above are just guys who like to argue and they don’t actually believe what they wrote.
Then again, the title to at least one of those threads was “Liberals…what has Trump lied about” which is comedic gold if someone really has to ask for proof of the whoppers Trump has told and continues to tell.

Not sure about the tariffs for tax breaks. Its possible I suppose. As we saw with the first round to tax breaks, there need not (or need no longer be more accurately) any offsets to the revenue lost through tax breaks for the uber wealthy anyway. The tariffs are designed to do one thing; stick it to someone…anyone…and this is the governmental equivalent to a WWE bodyslam. There was no damage done to the person (nation) that got slammed but the crowd (trump’s moronic supporters) goes wild!!!!

For example:

What tariffs?
Maybe this was Trump’s plan. As U.S. manufacturing and workers flee to Mexico after Trump levies massive, wealth killing tariffs, Mexico will build the wall to keep them out! :laugh:

President Trump always said that Mexico will help pay for the wall *OR* there will be repercussions like tariffs, etc.
Next.
Fees for money transfers, work permits, visas and tariffs will pay for the wall no problem

When people call Trump supporters stupid…this is the gold standard. A tariff is not paid by the exporting nation but the importing party. Mexico will never pay a penny if we put a zillion percent tariffs on everything that comes from them. Ford Motor Company who has a plant in Hermosillo, Monterrey, Chiahuahua and a few other places down there will pay the added costs of importing items that come across our border. This hurts their shareholders (Americans), their families (Americans), and their spin-off businesses (mostly Americans). The average person in Mexico and their government never feel the bite at all unless the factories move back to the US to avoid the tariff. Which won’t happen. What you will see is that if the tariff remains over time, the factories in Mexico will not export goods to the US but send them to the Ford assembly plants in Europe, Asia, etc…. thus hurting American manufacturing even more. The same sector the tariff was supposedly going to help.

Anyway, I am hopeful that the examples I gave above are just guys who like to argue and they don’t actually believe what they wrote.
Then again, the title to at least one of those threads was “Liberals…what has Trump lied about” which is comedic gold if someone really has to ask for proof of the whoppers Trump has told and continues to tell.
I must admit that I am slightly perplexed by you being supportive of companies being affected by tariffs while creating much hue and cry about them getting tax cuts or not being taxed out of business so that we can pay for more welfare and other things that are detrimental to a good economy.

Pure projection.

This is how "Democrats" plan to transform America.....

DkaQXJDX4AEohNS.jpg:large

For example:

What tariffs?

Next.

I must admit that I am slightly perplexed by you being supportive of companies being affected by tariffs while creating much hue and cry about them getting tax cuts or not being taxed out of business so that we can pay for more welfare and other things that are detrimental to a good economy.

Not supportive or anti companies that are affected by the tariff. They made an economic decision to move their production there and it is what it is.

I am bewildered that Trump supporters think that tariffs on Mexico are paid by Mexicans and that money will be used to build the border wall.

Forum List

Back