Democrats define a countrys greatness by the government that runs it.

DkSHGEOUUAAEKfB.jpg
Don't you worthless lying scum Russian bots ever get tired of LYING!!!!!

The actual Greek cross she wears:

chelsea-clinton-cross-20061.jpg

The fact that you think he is a Russian bot speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence & reasoning.

You morons need to think before you speak instead of letting your juvenile emotions control you.

How fucked up is that shit...

A countrys future and its greatness is derived from the people within it. Contrary to Obama's bullshit, WE DID BUILD THAT.

Its been my experience that democrats (most anyway) determine a nations’ greatness via a great many things. Ripping kids from their parents as “a deterrent” makes a nation morally poorer. Having a president who is a wanna-be dictator (he thinks he can pardon himself) cheapens both the office and the person. Having a group of individuals who consistently lie to themselves (like you) about the state of affairs and are placated by what are minor economic improvements if they exist at all set the nation back. And yes, constant mis-quoting and mischaracterization of your political opponents is the sign of a very small mind at work.

Well said, any administration built on scam, swnidle, collusion and cover-up is doomed to fail. Is it possible that these tariffs are to fatten the Treasury and then give himself another tax break?

Not sure about the tariffs for tax breaks. Its possible I suppose. As we saw with the first round to tax breaks, there need not (or need no longer be more accurately) any offsets to the revenue lost through tax breaks for the uber wealthy anyway. The tariffs are designed to do one thing; stick it to someone…anyone…and this is the governmental equivalent to a WWE bodyslam. There was no damage done to the person (nation) that got slammed but the crowd (trump’s moronic supporters) goes wild!!!!

For example:

The wall of tariffs that Mexico will pay for.

Maybe this was Trump’s plan. As U.S. manufacturing and workers flee to Mexico after Trump levies massive, wealth killing tariffs, Mexico will build the wall to keep them out! :laugh:
so mexico pays for the wall just as trump said.

And this one is just laugh inducing…
President Trump always said that Mexico will help pay for the wall *OR* there will be repercussions like tariffs, etc.
Next.
Fees for money transfers, work permits, visas and tariffs will pay for the wall no problem

When people call Trump supporters stupid…this is the gold standard. A tariff is not paid by the exporting nation but the importing party. Mexico will never pay a penny if we put a zillion percent tariffs on everything that comes from them. Ford Motor Company who has a plant in Hermosillo, Monterrey, Chiahuahua and a few other places down there will pay the added costs of importing items that come across our border. This hurts their shareholders (Americans), their families (Americans), and their spin-off businesses (mostly Americans). The average person in Mexico and their government never feel the bite at all unless the factories move back to the US to avoid the tariff. Which won’t happen. What you will see is that if the tariff remains over time, the factories in Mexico will not export goods to the US but send them to the Ford assembly plants in Europe, Asia, etc…. thus hurting American manufacturing even more. The same sector the tariff was supposedly going to help.

Anyway, I am hopeful that the examples I gave above are just guys who like to argue and they don’t actually believe what they wrote.
Then again, the title to at least one of those threads was “Liberals…what has Trump lied about” which is comedic gold if someone really has to ask for proof of the whoppers Trump has told and continues to tell.
I must admit that I am slightly perplexed by you being supportive of companies being affected by tariffs while creating much hue and cry about them getting tax cuts or not being taxed out of business so that we can pay for more welfare and other things that are detrimental to a good economy.

Not supportive or anti companies that are affected by the tariff. They made an economic decision to move their production there and it is what it is.

I am bewildered that Trump supporters think that tariffs on Mexico are paid by Mexicans and that money will be used to build the border wall.
You’re mistaken sis. Stop watching and listening to MSM

Its been my experience that democrats (most anyway) determine a nations’ greatness via a great many things. Ripping kids from their parents as “a deterrent” makes a nation morally poorer. Having a president who is a wanna-be dictator (he thinks he can pardon himself) cheapens both the office and the person. Having a group of individuals who consistently lie to themselves (like you) about the state of affairs and are placated by what are minor economic improvements if they exist at all set the nation back. And yes, constant mis-quoting and mischaracterization of your political opponents is the sign of a very small mind at work.

Well said, any administration built on scam, swnidle, collusion and cover-up is doomed to fail. Is it possible that these tariffs are to fatten the Treasury and then give himself another tax break?

Not sure about the tariffs for tax breaks. Its possible I suppose. As we saw with the first round to tax breaks, there need not (or need no longer be more accurately) any offsets to the revenue lost through tax breaks for the uber wealthy anyway. The tariffs are designed to do one thing; stick it to someone…anyone…and this is the governmental equivalent to a WWE bodyslam. There was no damage done to the person (nation) that got slammed but the crowd (trump’s moronic supporters) goes wild!!!!

For example:

Maybe this was Trump’s plan. As U.S. manufacturing and workers flee to Mexico after Trump levies massive, wealth killing tariffs, Mexico will build the wall to keep them out! :laugh:

President Trump always said that Mexico will help pay for the wall *OR* there will be repercussions like tariffs, etc.
Next.
Fees for money transfers, work permits, visas and tariffs will pay for the wall no problem

When people call Trump supporters stupid…this is the gold standard. A tariff is not paid by the exporting nation but the importing party. Mexico will never pay a penny if we put a zillion percent tariffs on everything that comes from them. Ford Motor Company who has a plant in Hermosillo, Monterrey, Chiahuahua and a few other places down there will pay the added costs of importing items that come across our border. This hurts their shareholders (Americans), their families (Americans), and their spin-off businesses (mostly Americans). The average person in Mexico and their government never feel the bite at all unless the factories move back to the US to avoid the tariff. Which won’t happen. What you will see is that if the tariff remains over time, the factories in Mexico will not export goods to the US but send them to the Ford assembly plants in Europe, Asia, etc…. thus hurting American manufacturing even more. The same sector the tariff was supposedly going to help.

Anyway, I am hopeful that the examples I gave above are just guys who like to argue and they don’t actually believe what they wrote.
Then again, the title to at least one of those threads was “Liberals…what has Trump lied about” which is comedic gold if someone really has to ask for proof of the whoppers Trump has told and continues to tell.
I must admit that I am slightly perplexed by you being supportive of companies being affected by tariffs while creating much hue and cry about them getting tax cuts or not being taxed out of business so that we can pay for more welfare and other things that are detrimental to a good economy.

Not supportive or anti companies that are affected by the tariff. They made an economic decision to move their production there and it is what it is.

I am bewildered that Trump supporters think that tariffs on Mexico are paid by Mexicans and that money will be used to build the border wall.

Fine, feel free to explain how a tariff pays makes Mexico pay for the wall. Go!

A countrys future and its greatness is derived from the people within it. Contrary to Obama's bullshit, WE DID BUILD THAT.

For example:

Next.

Well first of all I was talking about much of your posts on other op's.

Yes there probably are a few that are confused as to how tariffs work. Let me caution you on considering all Trump voters as being confused. I could say the same about those on the left but I realize that there are a few that understand business. Therefore I would not make a blanket statement.

For example:

Next.

This right here shows why the far left is a failure at everything and why they can only push debunked religious narratives.

For example:

Next.

Yes there probably are a few that are confused as to how tariffs work. Let me caution you on considering all Trump voters as being confused. I could say the same about those on the left but I realize that there are a few that understand business. Therefore I would not make a blanket statement.
Then you wouldn’t be a leftist. That’s all they do is profile

You seem to forget that it was Trump and the Republicans who declared that the United States was no longer great- when the Democrats were in charge.

For example:

Next.

I have no fking clue your question

You seem to forget that it was Trump and the Republicans who declared that the United States was no longer great- when the Democrats were in charge.

Silly far left drone troll forgets that Obama pushed that ideal.

According Obama America was not great until he was elected, amazing how the far left drone trolls forget the last 8 years.

For example:

Perhaps you can have someone more intelligent explain it to you. But hurry; 2nd graders are probably going to school in your area tomorrow.

For example:

Next.

If you wish to quote me...feel free. It would help with trying to understand what you're referring to.

The examples I listed above demonstrate the "confusion" of Trump supporters in spades. Are all Trump voters that daft and frankly stupid? No. Those that are not, however, are not represented well by the membership of this message board. Otherwise, you'd see them attempting to set the record straight.

The fact that you think he is a Russian bot speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence & reasoning.

You morons need to think before you speak instead of letting your juvenile emotions control you.
You Right-wing lying scum lie like Russian bots, so whose to know the difference???

Perhaps you can have someone more intelligent explain it to you. But hurry; 2nd graders are probably going to school in your area tomorrow.

Well that is well above your level. Maybe you should get someone to explain it to you first!

Forum List

Back