Minnesota 44.3 40.0 Clinton +4.3
Colorado 44.5 37.3 Clinton +7.2
Virginia 45.3 37.3 Clinton +8.0
Georgia 42.3 46.3 Trump +4.0
New Hampshire 44.8 36.8 Clinton +8.0
Maine 42.0 36.8 Clinton +5.2
Arizona 41.8 40.5 Clinton +1.3
Electoral Map | No Toss Ups | Senate Map | Latest Polls

14 days to go. I do believe that I will enjoy this election as much as I did the 2012 election. LOL

I bet you enjoy the WWF as well and believe that the action is just as real as these "elections". We live in a banana republic and it has been proven with the e-mail dumps. Both parties are totally corrupt and they are nothing but corporate officers of the international bankers that own USA.INC. Hitlery is a protege of the fucking Rothschilds, for crying out loud....one of the families that own this country and stupid fucks like you don't know and don't care....but you will and soon.
Interesting how you make assertions about Clinton and the Rothschild's without providing any documentation . I was
unable to find any corroboration from any credible source. It is put out there by conspiracy theorists and right wing propaganda sites.

Second of all, wealthy and powerful people do support liberals and democrats. Why, because some of them are smart enough to know that Democratic economic policies such as supporting the middle class grows the GDP which ultimately benefits everyone including the wealthy . They know that the “ trickle down “ Reaganomics does not work long term and while tax breaks might line their pockets for a while, income inequality and wealth disparity only creates political instability and economic turmoil down the road .

Lastly, while you deride the alleged ties of the Rothschild’s and Clinton , you chose to ignore Trumps ties to Putin which would likely put Russian interest ahead of US interests with a Trump presidency

"I was unable to find any corroboration from any credible source. It is put out there by conspiracy theorists and right wing propaganda sites"

Wikileaks isn't credible or is it only credible when it it exposing the other side of the bought and paid for political party?
WikiLeaks Show Rothschilds Grooming Clinton for Presidency -- Months Before She Launched Candidacy

"Second of all, wealthy and powerful people do support liberals and democrats"

No doubt because it was a demcrat that gave us the federal income tax and it was a demcrat that signed off on the Federal Reserve Act that turned over our monetary system to the Rothschilds and their fellow international bankers. It was a demcrat that pledged our sweat equity as surety on the debt via the monetizing of the birth certificate due to the debt incurred by orchestrated collapse of 1929. There were those on the left and the right that knew what a detriment a central bank was hbut at the end of the day, it was a demcrat that signed off on it.

"because some of them are smart enough to know that Democratic economic policies such as supporting the middle class grows the GDP which ultimately benefits everyone including the wealthy . They know that the “ trickle down “ Reaganomics does not work long term and while tax breaks might line their pockets for a while, income inequality and wealth disparity only creates political instability and economic turmoil down the road"

Once again you are W-R-O-N-G. The banking oligarchs do not want a healthy middle class because a healthy middle class is harder to control and according to them, they consume too much. Do some research of the Club Of Rome, Agenda 21 and Maurice Strong and the Rio conference of 1992. I can give you some direct quotes but I want to see if you have any intellectual curiosity or honesty.

"Lastly, while you deride the alleged ties of the Rothschild’s and Clinton , you chose to ignore Trumps ties to Putin which would likely put Russian interest ahead of US interests with a Trump presidency"

I haven't figured out what Putin has done to USA.INC that makes him an enemy of mine. It was the E.U and George Soros that financed the overthrow of the duly elected government of the Ukraine that then got all butthurt because Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the globalist controlled E.U and who could blame them? What pissed off the controllers of the E.U and Soros the most was that Crimea was the sweetest plum on the Ukraine tree because of it's peninsula and they didn't get control of it. Soros goes running to the Barrypuppet and using the bought and paid for media lamely attempts to make it look like Russia was being the aggressor and that is 100 percent propaganda bullshit which our lamestream CIA media is now famous for. Having the Ukraine under E.U control puts them under NATO which puts NATO forces on the border of Russia...and you think Russia should be fine with that??? Russia is protecting Syria and Assad...you have a problem with that? What has Assad done to offend USA.INC besides the fact that he isn't a puppet and one of the last remaining countries that doesn't have a Rothschild central bank? USA.INC, Saudi Arabia and Israel's Mossad, the U.K's MI5, MI6 using Turkey as a conduit to funnel weapons is funding the bought and paid for mercenaries that is ISIS/CIAlqaeda/ISIL to fight a proxy war. If you don't know these very salient facts, then your question answers itself.

Who the fuck does USA.INC think they are declaring that Syria might be declared as a "no fly zone"? When did Syria become property of USA.INC thus giving them the autonomy to declare what can or cannot fly over it? You are in waaaay over your head, little fella....stick to defending the queer agenda and leave the geo-political scene to the big dogs such as myself.

1b70aca92f175787eb32eae91bef74560e5e6cf7eb746dd176c91de6ca07adf3_large.jpg

Vote early and vote often! Bring them in buses going from polling place to polling place. What a joke this country has become....it's just like I said..it's a banana republic. The system has been exposed with the Wiklileaks and Project Veritas revelations. There is no way to spin it and there is no putting the genie back in the bottle. Your paradigm has been exposed for the fraud it is, dumb fuck.

Chemtrails pickling your brain again?

You should breathe from an oxygen tank at all times, to keep your mind free from government chemicals. That tinfoil beanie alone isn't enough.

mamooth SEZ????? "My beloved demcrat party doesn't cheat!!!! Any proof that shows other wise is lies!!!!! Lies I tells ya!!!!!!

Holy shit, oh stupid one.....even when busted flat out and in front of God and everyone...there are still stupid little fucks like you that will deny it and tell people that what they see and hear isn't real. I hate to be the one to break this to you because I know how you loathe me but your little paradigm has been destroyed and when Hitlery is carried over the finish line? The leftard victory you will declare was sullied before this fraud of an election ever took place and you don't want to be reminded of that....tough shit.

Question, since everything according to YOUR GUY...IE TRUMP is rigged, why should anyone believe this shit? Just sayin....LOLOLOL
The fact that the media is rigging the election in favor of Hillary is irrefutable.
Then why has there been little or no reporting in the mainstream media about his ties and associations to white supremacist, Alt-right religious extremists who want to move the country towards a theocracy, or the fact that there is a case pending against him for the rape of a 13 year old.??
Cause he HAS no ties to white supremacist groups. In fact he's on record in the 90's being anti David Duke. In fact, he has a clear history of hiring blacks, Latinos, and women and elevating them to the highest positions. It's interesting how you guys gulp any conpiracy about Trump, yet you're willing to forgive and forget the mountains of evidence indicating Hillay's lies, corruption, and criminal behavior.
Director Rob Reiner Unloads On Donald Trump For Pushing White Nationalism | Huffington Post

Donald Trump’s Appeal to White Nationalism

The Trump campaign just selected a white nationalist leader as one of its delegates in California

Donald Trump and the White Nationalists

What you say Bubba??
Why Gomer, if I were you, I'd be more concerned the communists Hillary hired to blow up Trump's rallies and commit election fraud, while getting red carpet treatment-over 300 visits to the White House 40 personal visits with Obama.

OK, I see how you operate Sparky.

You post some idiotic statement that Trump does not have ties to white nationalist

I clearly refute that with documentation that he does

You completely ignore what I posted and instead, dredge up some other debunked horseshit and present it a fact. Very sleazy and dishonest. Just like your boy Trump

I bet you enjoy the WWF as well and believe that the action is just as real as these "elections". We live in a banana republic and it has been proven with the e-mail dumps. Both parties are totally corrupt and they are nothing but corporate officers of the international bankers that own USA.INC. Hitlery is a protege of the fucking Rothschilds, for crying out loud....one of the families that own this country and stupid fucks like you don't know and don't care....but you will and soon.
Interesting how you make assertions about Clinton and the Rothschild's without providing any documentation . I was
unable to find any corroboration from any credible source. It is put out there by conspiracy theorists and right wing propaganda sites.

Second of all, wealthy and powerful people do support liberals and democrats. Why, because some of them are smart enough to know that Democratic economic policies such as supporting the middle class grows the GDP which ultimately benefits everyone including the wealthy . They know that the “ trickle down “ Reaganomics does not work long term and while tax breaks might line their pockets for a while, income inequality and wealth disparity only creates political instability and economic turmoil down the road .

Lastly, while you deride the alleged ties of the Rothschild’s and Clinton , you chose to ignore Trumps ties to Putin which would likely put Russian interest ahead of US interests with a Trump presidency

"I was unable to find any corroboration from any credible source. It is put out there by conspiracy theorists and right wing propaganda sites"

Wikileaks isn't credible or is it only credible when it it exposing the other side of the bought and paid for political party?
WikiLeaks Show Rothschilds Grooming Clinton for Presidency -- Months Before She Launched Candidacy

No doubt because it was a demcrat that gave us the federal income tax and it was a demcrat that signed off on the Federal Reserve Act that turned over our monetary system to the Rothschilds and their fellow international bankers. It was a demcrat that pledged our sweat equity as surety on the debt via the monetizing of the birth certificate due to the debt incurred by orchestrated collapse of 1929. There were those on the left and the right that knew what a detriment a central bank was hbut at the end of the day, it was a demcrat that signed off on it.

"because some of them are smart enough to know that Democratic economic policies such as supporting the middle class grows the GDP which ultimately benefits everyone including the wealthy . They know that the “ trickle down “ Reaganomics does not work long term and while tax breaks might line their pockets for a while, income inequality and wealth disparity only creates political instability and economic turmoil down the road"

Once again you are W-R-O-N-G. The banking oligarchs do not want a healthy middle class because a healthy middle class is harder to control and according to them, they consume too much. Do some research of the Club Of Rome, Agenda 21 and Maurice Strong and the Rio conference of 1992. I can give you some direct quotes but I want to see if you have any intellectual curiosity or honesty.

"Lastly, while you deride the alleged ties of the Rothschild’s and Clinton , you chose to ignore Trumps ties to Putin which would likely put Russian interest ahead of US interests with a Trump presidency"

I haven't figured out what Putin has done to USA.INC that makes him an enemy of mine. It was the E.U and George Soros that financed the overthrow of the duly elected government of the Ukraine that then got all butthurt because Crimea decided to cast their lot with Russia instead of the globalist controlled E.U and who could blame them? What pissed off the controllers of the E.U and Soros the most was that Crimea was the sweetest plum on the Ukraine tree because of it's peninsula and they didn't get control of it. Soros goes running to the Barrypuppet and using the bought and paid for media lamely attempts to make it look like Russia was being the aggressor and that is 100 percent propaganda bullshit which our lamestream CIA media is now famous for. Having the Ukraine under E.U control puts them under NATO which puts NATO forces on the border of Russia...and you think Russia should be fine with that??? Russia is protecting Syria and Assad...you have a problem with that? What has Assad done to offend USA.INC besides the fact that he isn't a puppet and one of the last remaining countries that doesn't have a Rothschild central bank? USA.INC, Saudi Arabia and Israel's Mossad, the U.K's MI5, MI6 using Turkey as a conduit to funnel weapons is funding the bought and paid for mercenaries that is ISIS/CIAlqaeda/ISIL to fight a proxy war. If you don't know these very salient facts, then your question answers itself.

Who the fuck does USA.INC think they are declaring that Syria might be declared as a "no fly zone"? When did Syria become property of USA.INC thus giving them the autonomy to declare what can or cannot fly over it? You are in waaaay over your head, little fella....stick to defending the queer agenda and leave the geo-political scene to the big dogs such as myself.

View attachment 95175
You might want to try to learn how to quote someone so that their words are credited to them and do not appear to be your words

The fact that the media is rigging the election in favor of Hillary is irrefutable.
Then why has there been little or no reporting in the mainstream media about his ties and associations to white supremacist, Alt-right religious extremists who want to move the country towards a theocracy, or the fact that there is a case pending against him for the rape of a 13 year old.??
Cause he HAS no ties to white supremacist groups. In fact he's on record in the 90's being anti David Duke. In fact, he has a clear history of hiring blacks, Latinos, and women and elevating them to the highest positions. It's interesting how you guys gulp any conpiracy about Trump, yet you're willing to forgive and forget the mountains of evidence indicating Hillay's lies, corruption, and criminal behavior.
Director Rob Reiner Unloads On Donald Trump For Pushing White Nationalism | Huffington Post

The Trump campaign just selected a white nationalist leader as one of its delegates in California

What you say Bubba??
Why Gomer, if I were you, I'd be more concerned the communists Hillary hired to blow up Trump's rallies and commit election fraud, while getting red carpet treatment-over 300 visits to the White House 40 personal visits with Obama.

You post some idiotic statement that Trump does not have ties to white nationalist

You completely ignore what I posted and instead, dredge up some other debunked horseshit and present it a fact. Very sleazy and dishonest. Just like your boy Trump
Trump has no ties to white nationalists. He trashed David Duke decades ago.

The video of the the Hillary Mafia member and White House VIP inciting violence and voter fraud that just came out hasn't been debunked.

What you say Bubba??

The video of the the Hillary Mafia member and White House VIP inciting violence and voter fraud that just came out hasn't been debunked.
No matter how many times you repeat horseshit, it is still HORSESHIT! white nationalism | Right Wing Watch

But but but I thought even the thought of the election being "rigged" by the most corrupt crooked politician and her cronies in the media is "un-American"?

LOL.......like Trump himself- everything is rigged if it shows Trump is losing.

But everything is accurate if it shows Trump is ahead.

LOL......what a nasty man.
Takes a nasty man to run against a nasty bitch.

But but but I thought even the thought of the election being "rigged" by the most corrupt crooked politician and her cronies in the media is "un-American"?

Seems like none of you jokers want to talk about who should be shitting a brick about now. Why is that Sparky??

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/senate/?ex_cid=2016-forecast

Last edited:

Or in Trump's case, it takes a nasty asshole who thinks of women as just nasty bitches.

What you say Bubba??

d.[/QUOTE

Yet every white nationalist here at USMB is a big Trump supporter.

They see him as their great white hope.

]

Or in Trump's case, it takes a nasty asshole who thinks of women as just nasty bitches.
Or a Dyke like Hillary that hates everyone.

Still don't want to talk about who should be shitting a brick ? ElectoralVote

View attachment 95175
You might want to try to learn how to quote someone so that their words are credited to them and do not appear to be your words

I put quotations around the snippets of your post....did you not recognize them? BTW, that was a pathetic reply to the facts I posted in my reply to you. You have no game, dude.....nada, zilch...zero.

What you say Bubba??

How White Nationalists Learned To Love Donald Trump

The embrace of Donald Trump by America’s white nationalists has been one of the most surprising and unsettling threads in the 2016 campaign. The celebrity New York developer has been endorsed by the nation’s most prominent neo-Nazis, as well as both current and former Klansmen. He is supported online by a legion of racist and anti-Semitic trolls, who push his campaign’s message and viciously attack journalists and politicians they see as hostile to Trump. Whether deliberately or not, the candidate, his son Donald Jr. and his surrogates have circulated white nationalist messages and imagery online. The Republican National Committee even displayed a white nationalist’s tweet during the GOP convention.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-2016-white-nationalists-alt-right-214388#ixzz4O8W4UeLi
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

What you say Bubba??

...and your surprised? There is an on going theme with conservatives that doesn't go unnoticed....they don't like the truth and they thrive off of lies......and it has nothing to do with democrats but more to do with just being plain ignorant and clueless and unwilling to step outside of the bubble and face reality. White conservatives love being slaves to bullshit, it keeps them locked in this world of superiority and privilege, something none are willing to concede.

You must be a close relative of Hillary's then, because you gotta lot of hate going on yourself, dude

No need to. Trump is running against the establishment political class, the govt. and current administration, the GOP, the Democrats, the crooked and criminal Clinton cartel, the special interest and powerful lobby industry, Hillary donors and billions of dollars in campaign costs and negative ads, and of course the totally corrupt and despicable media. And yet, despite all of this against one wealthy, smart, successful patriotic businessman with guts, he's within striking distance of the presidency if not ahead. Whether he wins or not he's already a big winner, however if Trump loses, it will be America that loses.

What you say Bubba??

The embrace of Donald Trump by America’s white nationalists has been one of the most surprising and unsettling threads in the 2016 campaign. The celebrity New York developer has been endorsed by the nation’s most prominent neo-Nazis, as well as both current and former Klansmen. He is supported online by a legion of racist and anti-Semitic trolls, who push his campaign’s message and viciously attack journalists and politicians they see as hostile to Trump. Whether deliberately or not, the candidate, his son Donald Jr. and his surrogates have circulated white nationalist messages and imagery online. The Republican National Committee even displayed a white nationalist’s tweet during the GOP convention.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/donald-trump-2016-white-nationalists-alt-right-214388#ixzz4O8W4UeLi
Oh and Obama wasn't supported by commies, terrorists, and anti American scum? Or did you forget that the Orlando terrorists dad was in the VIP section of Hillary's ten person rally, clapping his butt off for her? Ha ha ha.

No need to. Trump is running against the establishment political class, the govt. and current administration, the GOP, the Democrats, the crooked and criminal Clinton cartel, the special interest and powerful lobby industry, Hillary donors and billions of dollars in campaign costs and negative ads, and of course the totally corrupt and despicable media. And yet, despite all of this against one wealthy, smart, successful patriotic businessman with guts, he's within striking distance of the presidency if not ahead. Whether he wins or not he's already a big winner, however if Trump loses, it will be America that loses.
"wealthy, smart, successful patriotic businessman"??? :banana2:

Oh and Obama wasn't supported by commies, terrorists, and anti American scum? Or did you forget that the Orlando terrorists dad was in the VIP section of Hillary's ten person rally, clapping his butt off for her? Ha ha ha.
That's it sparky. Keep throwing as much bovine excrement that you can at the wall and hope that something sticks while avoiding the points that I'm making about Trump's racism, not to mention that topic of this tread.....I ask again, WHO needs to be shitting in their paints NOW?

Forum List

Back