Federal Employees in ‘Coup D’etat’ Should Be Caught, Jailed ‘to the Maximum Term Allowed by Law"

This "deep state coup" theory says a lot of things about the Trumpbots, none of them good. Be a conservative, be a Trump supporter but for God's sake quit being so stupidly gullible.

You're a dumb one, but even for you that is a jaw droppingly stupid post.

When this all ends up going nowhere and is roundly debunked you will never admit ever believing a bit of it. It's why "conservatives" are so easily led. They can lie to your face everyday and twice on Sunday and you will still unquestionably believe them.

What are the lies, specifically?

Why not wait for the investigation to be conclude?
A couple of things. Firstly it is difficult to believe that a stated vengeance investigation launched by people who say things like "deep state coup" is going to be anything but a misleading cherry-picked bunch of bullshit. Next this tactic is eerily similar to how authoritarians act, like Erdogan of Turkey, to purge the government of anyone who might blow the whistle on their illegal acts without just shooting them. This thing will end without a single indictment or even a final report the very day it is no longer needed to make it seem, to you anyway, that those who dare to oppose Trump are involved in an evil plot rather than just having integrity.

If the FISA warrant application contained purposely unverified lies, it was a conspiracy to remove Trump from office and its illegal.
OK let's say for the sake of argument that Barr comes out with some stuff that seemingly verifies all your hopes and dreams but refuses to allow anyone to see the actual documents to verify his claims will you not see that as fishy? You know that's what's going to happen. At some point under pressure from the president there will be some sort of press release, not any sort of indictment, that Barr found some sort of irregularity. Democrats will want to see what he based that opinion on, Barr will refuse, then we all go to court in a protracted legal battle. By that time the election will have come and gone. Afterward no one will give a shit.

[

Not a fan of Trump's Pravda I take it?

Hey Meandering Marxist, want to play a little game of "Expose the Goebbels?"

Over the last week, name a lie from Breitbart, and I'll take the holocaust deniers of the NY Times.

Ready?

The New York Times on May 30th lied that Donald Trump had ordered the Navy to hide the USS John McCain. By late the same day the honest press - Breitbart and Fox, had destroyed the Leftist lie.

Trump says 'would not have' ordered hiding of USS John McCain

Your turn, Comrade...

No? Can't find any lies from Breitbart? That's the point, hack.
Navy acknowledges request was made to hide USS John S. McCain during Trump visit.

Anything preceded by "Trump says..." can be safely discounted.

You mean when he was sworn in as POTUS?

The avalanche is coming and it won't be funny to the deep state conspirators.
My garden will have grown and gone away with winter and I bet nothing shall come of this..Since Barr has already made a comment on the fact that Oblama is not guilty of treason or wrongdoing on the affair...

Video: AG Barr now appears to be at odds with Trump

Of course Barr is going to contradict Trump if Trump says something that is not true. Barr is no Trump lackey nor is he a DNC lackey.... He has proved to be a fair and impartial AG who is not compromised the way Jeff sessions was.

I have no doubt in my mind that along with many of the Democratic deep staters
who took part in the coup attempt there will be some Republicans going to jail also.

Jo

My garden will have grown and gone away with winter and I bet nothing shall come of this..Since Barr has already made a comment on the fact that Oblama is not guilty of treason or wrongdoing on the affair...

Of course Barr is going to contradict Trump if Trump says something that is not true. Barr is no Trump lackey nor is he a DNC lackey.... He has proved to be a fair and impartial AG who is not compromised the way Jeff sessions was.

I have no doubt in my mind that along with many of the Democratic deep staters
who took part in the coup attempt there will be some Republicans going to jail also.

Jo
Barr is clearly protecting the president, his flawed appraisal and delayed release of the Mueller report makes that crystal clear. The only question is how far he will go down the road he is already traveling.

Obama may skate, but I'm hearing that the deep state was busy as early as 2012 with their dirty tricks. We shall see...

who are you hearing this from? What is your inside source? :21::21::21:

It's my prediction based on TV reports. BTW, how's that impeachment thing working for y'all?
Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are going to make things happen to the deep state, by the end of June:
If you want a video report, try these.

Judicial Watch
Dan Bongino

Well, I have said since day 1 that Trump did nothing illegal and him being impeached would be the worst thing possible for the country...so I don't really know how it is coming. Nice try at a diversion though...Your god in the White House would be so proud of you.

That so called God left the office of the president on January 20, 2017.... No one as of yet has tried to depict Donald Trump as God.... You've tried and failed.

hqdefault.jpg

[

Over the last week, name a lie from Breitbart, and I'll take the holocaust deniers of the NY Times.

Ready?

The New York Times on May 30th lied that Donald Trump had ordered the Navy to hide the USS John McCain. By late the same day the honest press - Breitbart and Fox, had destroyed the Leftist lie.

Your turn, Comrade...

where is the link from the NY Times stating that Trump ordered it?

You're kidding, right?

Navy Destroyer John McCain Hidden During Trump’s Japan Visit

Even for a leftist, that is pathetic.

Now you show where Breitbart lied...

This "deep state coup" theory says a lot of things about the Trumpbots, none of them good. Be a conservative, be a Trump supporter but for God's sake quit being so stupidly gullible.

When this all ends up going nowhere and is roundly debunked you will never admit ever believing a bit of it. It's why "conservatives" are so easily led. They can lie to your face everyday and twice on Sunday and you will still unquestionably believe them.

WHAT is it you think will be "debunked," Comrade?

That John Brennan contacted foreign spy Christopher Steele and contracted for him to work as a liaison for Glenn Simpson's Fusion GPS with the Russians to try and dig dirt on Trump? How will you "debunk" something that Brennan brags about on MSNBC?

Debunk that Andrew McCabe was dedicated to thwarting the candidacy of Donald Trump and used the resources of the FBI to influence the 2016 election? How do you "debunk" something the stupid and corrupt fuck wrote in his book?

See, like you, these two don't think there is anything wrong with rigging elections, as long as they are rigging them for the party. They are PROUD that they colluded with Russia to rig our election.

And what of the most corrupt Attorney General in history, Loretta Lynch and her collusion with the Clinton campaign to obstruct justice in that Sky Harbor meeting?

{
JAMES COMEY
After news broke about an airport meeting between former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton in the midst of last year’s presidential campaign, the FBI scrambled to identify the source who leaked details about the encounter and discipline him or her, according to emails released on the FBI website on Friday.

The meeting between Lynch and Clinton took place in June 2016, while the FBI was investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server. Bill Clinton boarded Lynch’s plane while it was on the tarmac at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport. The following month, then-FBI Director James Comey announced the bureau would not recommend that the Department of Justice pursue charges in the email probe. Comey has testified before Congress that Lynch asked him to refer to the probe as a “matter,” a request that made him feel “queasy
} After Clinton and Lynch met on a tarmac, the FBI scrambled to find and punish a source

How do you "debunk" such things?

The question is do we have equal justice in this nation, or once again will the deep state be found "Above the Law?"

Obama may skate, but I'm hearing that the deep state was busy as early as 2012 with their dirty tricks. We shall see...

who are you hearing this from? What is your inside source? :21::21::21:

It's my prediction based on TV reports. BTW, how's that impeachment thing working for y'all?
Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are going to make things happen to the deep state, by the end of June:
If you want a video report, try these.

Judicial Watch
Dan Bongino

Bongino has this nailed down - there is no way to refute him, he has facts that are gathered from leftist sources. To claim he is lying is to claim the NY Times and CNN are lying.

IF, and that is a BIG IF, but if the law is applied, two-thirds of the Obama Top Brass will go to prison, and Obama himself could be indicted. That Obama ordered the election rigged is indisputable. America's own Robert Mugabe - Obamugabe, potentate, not president.

What are the lies, specifically?

Why not wait for the investigation to be conclude?
A couple of things. Firstly it is difficult to believe that a stated vengeance investigation launched by people who say things like "deep state coup" is going to be anything but a misleading cherry-picked bunch of bullshit. Next this tactic is eerily similar to how authoritarians act, like Erdogan of Turkey, to purge the government of anyone who might blow the whistle on their illegal acts without just shooting them. This thing will end without a single indictment or even a final report the very day it is no longer needed to make it seem, to you anyway, that those who dare to oppose Trump are involved in an evil plot rather than just having integrity.

If the FISA warrant application contained purposely unverified lies, it was a conspiracy to remove Trump from office and its illegal.

If the FISA application contained unverified FACTS, it is still perjury for Ohr, Strzok, McCabe, and Comey to swear that they verified it.

These men engaged in felonies in order to spy on the opposition candidate for the purpose on influencing the election. They went on to spy on the President of the United States for the purpose of removing him from power - an act of treason.

The question is, has Trump made America a nation of laws again, or will the deep state once again be held above the law?

IF once again, it turns out that law is merely a weapon used by the entrenched oligarchy against enemies and to keep peasants in line, what will we do about it? Will we the people act to take our nation back?

[

Ready?

Your turn, Comrade...

You're kidding, right?

Thanks for proving you are a liar.

The link you gave said Trump did not know about it. No where did it say that Trump ordered it.

Love it when you morons out yourselves.

[

Ready?

Your turn, Comrade...

Navy acknowledges request was made to hide USS John S. McCain during Trump visit.

Dumbass, your article says the some low level aid sent an email. Read your own source, shit fer brains.

[

Ready?

Your turn, Comrade...

You're kidding, right?

The link you gave said Trump did not know about it. No where did it say that Trump ordered it.

Zatrite Comrade?

{
The White House request to hide the name of Mr. Trump’s rival, first reported by The Wall Street Journal, is the second episode to engulf the Navy in Mr. Trump’s single visit to the Wasp.

At least a few service members wore round patches emblazoned with a likeness of Mr. Trump and the words “Make Aircrew Great Again” — a play on the president’s campaign slogan “Make America Great Again” — on their flight suits while listening to their commander in chief speak.

Images of the patches promptly went viral. “They’re inappropriate & against regulation,” tweeted Mark Hertling, a retired three-star Army general.
}

:lmao:

Oh, and STILL WAITING for those "lies" from Breitbart - remember this started when you claimed (as a good Marxist) the the honest press are liars.. I should hold my breath, because you'll be putting up your proof any second now, right hack?

[

Ready?

Your turn, Comrade...

Dumbass, your article says the some low level aid sent an email. Read your own source, shit fer brains.
The low-level aid was just following orders.

[

Ready?

Your turn, Comrade...

The low-level aid was just following orders.

Hey shit fer brains;

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

That makes your Avatar a lie, doesn't it?

Well, you're a communist - you hate America

But you know who DID collude with Russia, fucktard?

{
The right stuff did not require strong Democratic credentials, but they certainly helped. Andrew McCabe, the deputy director of the FBI, led the team. McCabe was not your FBI gumshoe of old. He spent no time in his younger days chasing bank robbers in Des Moines. He was part of a new breed — the post-9/11 FBI leadership, for whom the career fast track was counterterrorism. He came of age at the intersection of law enforcement with national security, shuttling between D.C. and New York. Along the way, he developed a valuable personal network. His wife, Jill, ran as a Democrat for a Virginia state-senate seat in 2015. The political organization of Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe, one of Hillary Clinton’s very closest associates, gave her nearly $500,000.

Perhaps more important than having Democratic credentials was having a heightened understanding of the needs of senior leadership — in the FBI, certainly, but also in the DOJ. Right across the street from the J. Edgar Hoover Building sat Attorney General Loretta Lynch. She would be scrutinizing Midyear Exam in every detail. And not just Lynch. Hillary Clinton herself would be watching closely — and would be brought in for questioning, too. Being willing and able to treat her with kid gloves was essential. She “might be our next president,” team member Lisa Page reminded Peter Strzok, the agent in charge of Midyear Exam. Referring to Clinton’s upcoming FBI interview, Page wrote, “The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear.”}

Russia Collusion: Hillary Clinton, DNC, & FBI are the Real Stars | National Review

[

Ready?

Your turn, Comrade...

You're kidding, right?

Zatrite Comrade?

{
The White House request to hide the name of Mr. Trump’s rival, first reported by The Wall Street Journal, is the second episode to engulf the Navy in Mr. Trump’s single visit to the Wasp.

At least a few service members wore round patches emblazoned with a likeness of Mr. Trump and the words “Make Aircrew Great Again” — a play on the president’s campaign slogan “Make America Great Again” — on their flight suits while listening to their commander in chief speak.

Images of the patches promptly went viral. “They’re inappropriate & against regulation,” tweeted Mark Hertling, a retired three-star Army general.
}

Oh, and STILL WAITING for those "lies" from Breitbart - remember this started when you claimed (as a good Marxist) the the honest press are liars.. I should hold my breath, because you'll be putting up your proof any second now, right hack?

Still nothing about Trump ordering it by any news agency, let alone the NY Times as you falsely claimed.

I do not need to show that Breitbart lies, I have shown that you do, and thus your defense of Breitbart is meaningless.

Ready?

Your turn, Comrade...

You're kidding, right?

Zatrite Comrade?

{

}

Still nothing about Trump ordering it by any news agency, let alone the NY Times as you falsely claimed.

I do not need to show that Breitbart lies, I have shown that you do, and thus your defense of Breitbart is meaningless.

Hmm. didn't this start because you claimed with no basis at all that Breitbart lies?

Well yes, yes it did.

I've showed that the leftist press lies - your turn.

You're kidding, right?

Zatrite Comrade?

{

}

Hmm. didn't this start because you claimed with no basis at all that Breitbart lies?

Well yes, yes it did.

All you have shown is your lies, not those of anyone else. You made a claim that was false, even by your own links to support your claim.

Not that i would mind it just politics as usual to entertain the masses like a circus, yet the only thing you get out of a circus is joy unlike an investigation..Too bad circuses were the ones to die out...

We need someone like Barr to sort thru the garbage and document the truth. Is Flynn a good guy or a bad guy? Was he persecuted by the deep state or did he just screw up? Does he have inside info on the Obama admin? Will Barr get into the Hillary crimes, like the server, classified info, and destroying subpoenaed material? What about the Clinton Foundation? What about Solyndra and the Obamacare website launch fiasco? What about the unmasking and using intel resources to spy on the opposition party? It will be an 8-ring circus when it gets going...
Flynn is a bad guy.... in more ways than one.

You're kidding, right?

Zatrite Comrade?

{

}

Well yes, yes it did.

But, just to help you out...here is a lie published by Breitbart...

Breitbart’s False, inflammatory claim about Calif. fires

An undocumented immigrant "was arrested on suspicion of arson in (the) Wine Country fires that have killed at least 40 residents."
Breitbart on Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 in a news article

You're kidding, right?

Zatrite Comrade?

{

}

Well yes, yes it did.

But, just to help you out...here is a lie published by Breitbart...

Breitbart’s False, inflammatory claim about Calif. fires

An undocumented immigrant "was arrested on suspicion of arson in (the) Wine Country fires that have killed at least 40 residents."
Breitbart on Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 in a news article

Politifraud?

:rofl:

My, we are scraping bottom. I said last month, not 3 years.

But let's look at your attack;

Instead of hack lying fucks Politifraud, let's look at the actual article - something the leftists of Politifraud would never do:

{
UPDATE: Consistent with our subsequent coverage of the California wildfires, this story has been updated to clarify that Jesus Fabian Gonzales is not suspected of the recent Sonoma County fires that killed 40 residents.

The U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE) issued a detainer request on the Sonoma County Jail for Jesus Fabian Gonzalez, who was arrested Sunday on suspicion of arson in Wine Country fires.}

Because it is NEWS, it has a tendency toward evolving. So notice that there is an UPDATE provided. Also note that the article was QUOTING an official.

Lie? Hardly- at least not by Breitbart. Politifraud? Well, all they do is lie.

But if you want MORE LIES from the NY Times, not a problem, hack

{
The Times article itself is a blatant piece of Fake News, a towering lie that claims politics had nothing to the do with their Fake News crusade. Check out these whoppers:

Until now, that term had been widely understood to refer to fabricated news accounts that are meant to spread virally online. …

Journalists who work to separate fact from fiction see a dangerous conflation of stories that turn out to be wrong because of a legitimate misunderstanding with those whose clear intention is to deceive. …

“Fake news was a term specifically about people who purposely fabricated stories for clicks and revenue,” said David Mikkelson, the founder of Snopes, the myth-busting website.

In just eight paragraphs the New York Times tells no less than three massive lies.

The idea that the media's Fake News movement was targeted only against sites that "purposely fabricated stories for clicks and revenue" is a brazen falsehood of such magnitude it inspires awe.}

New York Times Lies & Crybabies Over 'Fake News' Blowback Against MSM

{Although the New York Times says that President Donald Trump lies vastly more than did President Barack Obama, the definite liar in that comparison - based on the factual record, to be presented here - is the New York Times itself.}

Zuesse: How The New York Times Lies About Lies - Obama Vs Trump

{
No legitimate editor would publish this type rubbish – willful distortion of facts, ignoring clear evidence of a premeditated war crime, horrific by any standard, a vicious bandit act carried out by a rogue state, authorized at the highest levels, contemptuous of human lives and welfare, continuing over 14 years of naked aggression against a nation threatening no one.

Fact: US warplanes knowingly and deliberately bombed what they knew was a Doctors Without Borders (MSF) hospital – treating sick and wounded Afghans, not involved in fighting.

Fact: High-ranking US and Afghan officials in Washington and Kabul had precise coordinates of the facility – identified as a hospital, not a military outpost or refuge.

Fact: Multiple US attacks continued for over an hour – ignoring MSF’s frantic plea to stop, moments after the first strike, telling Pentagon and Afghan authorities a hospital was being hit, medical personnel and patients alone inside.}

More Lies From The New York Times - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Of course for a real look at the lies of the Times and other leftist propaganda;

https://www.amazon.com/Unfreedom-Pr...watch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=&tag=ff0d01-20

Forum List

Back