Democrats ban free speech at 9-11 Ground Zero Memorial

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Rules also say "no third party vending". Only the govt can fleece the public here.

Free Speech Outlawed at 9/11 Ground Zero

sep 12 2015
Nearly 14 years after the attacks on September 11, 2001, Melissa and I visited Ground Zero.
The whole thing is like a twisted theme park.

It was the first time she had ever been, but I had gone many times; regardless, we were both shocked at how over-the-top, corporatized, whitewashed, and smoothly packaged the whole place was. They have a $24 museum (although kids under 6 get brainwashed for free!) and kiosks selling approved 9/11 story books and tours and donation boxes everywhere where you can give even more. The government lie continues to be very profitable it seems.

Ground Zero has officially become the Disneyland of mass murder.

Worse, remember when Americans were told that the terrorists attacked us because they hate our freedoms? Well now, ironically and pathetically, signs placed all over Ground Zero inform you that you are not allowed to exercise any of those freedoms at the very place we were supposedly attacked over them.

Signs proclaim “Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:”

Expressive activity that has the effect, intent, or propensity to draw a crowd, except by permission.

Demonstrations, rallies, soliciting, leafleting, promotion, and any third-party vending.

Use of loud amplified devices.

Commercial filming, photography, or audio recording (oops) except by permission.

Third party vending is free speech?

Last edited:
I remember a few months after the attack near ground zero hoards of cross grovelers from jesusland by the bus load descended near ground zero like locusts. Not to help but to proselytize. They were not met with open arms and more like a pain in the ass and a nuisance as this was not the time with people mourning the dead. When they were told to leave they yelled free speech , even the police had it with them as did all involved in the ground zero efforts. In the end they left quickly before anymore "incidents" happened to them

Rules also say "no third party vending". Only the govt can fleece the public here.

Free Speech Outlawed at 9/11 Ground Zero

sep 12 2015
Nearly 14 years after the attacks on September 11, 2001, Melissa and I visited Ground Zero.
The whole thing is like a twisted theme park.

It was the first time she had ever been, but I had gone many times; regardless, we were both shocked at how over-the-top, corporatized, whitewashed, and smoothly packaged the whole place was. They have a $24 museum (although kids under 6 get brainwashed for free!) and kiosks selling approved 9/11 story books and tours and donation boxes everywhere where you can give even more. The government lie continues to be very profitable it seems.

Ground Zero has officially become the Disneyland of mass murder.

Worse, remember when Americans were told that the terrorists attacked us because they hate our freedoms? Well now, ironically and pathetically, signs placed all over Ground Zero inform you that you are not allowed to exercise any of those freedoms at the very place we were supposedly attacked over them.

Signs proclaim “Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:”

Expressive activity that has the effect, intent, or propensity to draw a crowd, except by permission.

Demonstrations, rallies, soliciting, leafleting, promotion, and any third-party vending.

Commercial filming, photography, or audio recording (oops) except by permission.

Tell us - which one of the following do you have a problem banning at memorial for 9/11? To me it looks like they're banning all the ways "Truthers" and bigot-xenophobes can be assholes. People who want to disrupt the peace, upset the public by making an indecent spectacle of themselves, possible causing a problem.

Basically they're saying that around the memorial you are not to get up on a soap box and preach some hyperbolic evil nonsense that means to upset and/or provoke people.

All counties and cities have laws about public assembly, parades, rallies, etc. They issue permits even to the likes of Westboro Baptists only to insure that they are able to provide the correct security etc for the event.

Should someone start spontaneously making a scene at the 9/11 Memorial, deliberately trying to stir shit up, cause the park police to have to call in the city police etc. Think. Just think about what you're issue is.

“Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:”

I remember a few months after the attack near ground zero hoards of cross grovelers from jesusland by the bus load descended near ground zero like locusts. Not to help but to proselytize. They were not met with open arms and more like a pain in the ass and a nuisance as this was not the time with people mourning the dead. When they were told to leave they yelled free speech , even the police had it with them as did all involved in the ground zero efforts. In the end they left quickly before anymore "incidents" happened to them

Could you imagine, you made the expensive trip across the country to NYC with your family, planned a day to visit the memorial and Statue of Liberty and some religious ass wipes completely ruin it for you and your family with their over-the-top hillier-then-thou bullshit.

Could you imagine, you made the expensive trip across the country to NYC with your family, planned a day to visit the memorial and Statue of Liberty and some religious ass wipes completely ruin it for you and your family with their over-the-top hillier-then-thou bullshit.
Yeah, sort of like when you take your family to D.C. to see the landmarks and some libtard tries to give you a pamphlet about Ronald Reagan killing kids with uranium bombs? Shit like that? I know what you mean.

To me it looks like they're banning all the ways "Truthers" and bigot-xenophobes can be assholes. People who want to disrupt the peace, upset the public by making an indecent spectacle of themselves, possible causing a problem.

Of course the authorities are trying to silence the truthers. Everybody in the country knows about Bldg 7 and the iron-clad proof that 911 was an inside job.

To me it looks like they're banning all the ways "Truthers" and bigot-xenophobes can be assholes. People who want to disrupt the peace, upset the public by making an indecent spectacle of themselves, possible causing a problem.

Of course the authorities are trying to silence the truthers. Everybody in the country knows about Bldg 7 and the iron-clad proof that 911 was an inside job.

Why am I not surprised that you're a truther?

9-11 was not an inside job.

yet you have no control over what you say and do...

If third party vendors are not free to peddle their bric-a-brac at Ground Zero are any of us truly free? :dunno:

As someone who lived in NY at the time, and walked past Ground Zero every day for a couple years, I don't see how anyone could have a problem with these rules.

You guys obviously weren't there when the streets were lined with shady fuckers selling "Never Forget" T-Shirts and World Trade Center snowglobes.

Forum List

Back