Democrats---Bait And Switch

While I agree with the first three paragraphs of the OP, Bill Whittle has deliberately conflated "necessities" with "commodities", and thus his argument collapses because it is built on a false premise. He then makes things worse by piling a slippery slope fallacy on top.
What in our founding says your needs are promised? Thet NEED mules and plows but STILL bought them.

It sort of follows the idea that we, as Americans, are "entitled" to healthcare. It has never been the case - it is YOUR responsibility to take care of yourself (that is called freedom) and to rely on some corrupt federal government is called "tyranny". Ask any old Babushka who grew up in the Soviet Union exactly how great it is to "rely" on the benevolent "government". I saw folks there starve to death waiting on their "handouts". Get ready. It is coming here, and soon.
Growing up in the 40s and 50s there was no such thing as employer paid insurance.Doctors were affordable and so were hospitals. My father finally got insurance at work in the mid 60s.After that everything went through the roof. Last Tuesday I had a biopsy taken from my esophagus. Took about 1 1/2 hours and the bill to the VA was $13,000. About the same for a colonoscopy I'm scheduled for soon.

While I agree with the first three paragraphs of the OP, Bill Whittle has deliberately conflated "necessities" with "commodities", and thus his argument collapses because it is built on a false premise. He then makes things worse by piling a slippery slope fallacy on top.
What in our founding says your needs are promised? Thet NEED mules and plows but STILL bought them.

It sort of follows the idea that we, as Americans, are "entitled" to healthcare. It has never been the case - it is YOUR responsibility to take care of yourself (that is called freedom) and to rely on some corrupt federal government is called "tyranny". Ask any old Babushka who grew up in the Soviet Union exactly how great it is to "rely" on the benevolent "government". I saw folks there starve to death waiting on their "handouts". Get ready. It is coming here, and soon.
Growing up in the 40s and 50s there was no such thing as employer paid insurance.Doctors were affordable and so were hospitals. My father finally got insurance at work in the mid 60s.After that everything went through the roof. Last Tuesday I had a biopsy taken from my esophagus. Took about 1 1/2 hours and the bill to the VA was $13,000. About the same for a colonoscopy I'm scheduled for soon.
Unions and lawsuits have all but destroyed not only decent medical care but affordable healthcare.

You'll enjoy the nap during the procedure...

Democrats are busy VERY busy LYING about RIGHTS. And the poor idiots don't even know what a right is or at the VERY least never read one they supported and would live under.

Everything about a democrat truly lives on what they can STEAL from the working public. And make NO mistake it IS stealing. Democrats take subjects like healthcare and housing and food and make them rights. Those are NOT rights, those are what your hard work buys for you.

So they write "laws" that enable them to STEAL from people, good honest hard working people and give to the lazy the criminal the social reject. They use their theft to build their political base and as the base grows they must steal more and more.

These so called "rights" are nothing but an effort from a do nothing party to buy time. They need to buy this time BECAUSE they have no positive plan NO future goal for America other then for America to be broke and dependent.

And they ARE getting very very close to that. All because they have sold the lazy on the idea everything is a right EXCEPT controlling your OWN money! Sorry you lying a$$ democrats but money IS property. A little more Bill to let them stew.

Democrats steal from the poor/middle class to pay for their 5 or 6 vacation homes.

Bullshit

We just flash our Liberal Cards and get houses for free

I swear to all that is Holy. How liberals could watch this short video - and STILL vote for the bitch- proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt - that they (a) despise this country and hope for it's downfall and (b) will resort to ANYTHING to get this evil bitch elected.

I would like to say that I would never vote for her. I truly wish that Bill Richardson or someone else would run instead of her. But if she's running against a first term Senator with no executive experience and wasn't born in the United States, I will vote for her. :)
If she runs against Jeb Bush or Walker, I will vote Libertarian.

Indeed. When I was growing up - you went to a Doctor when you were on death's door. Today? 24 hour "Emergency Care" centers. Hospitals that cost $8,000-$10,000 per day. An Aspirin cost $12.00. A visit to the ER? $12,000.

It's a racket and has been for the last 35 years. All designed to benefit the hospitals and the Insurance companies. This bullshit that the left put together only plays into the hands of both. But, we had to pass the bill to see where the raping was going to come from.....

Democrats are busy VERY busy LYING about RIGHTS. And the poor idiots don't even know what a right is or at the VERY least never read one they supported and would live under.

Everything about a democrat truly lives on what they can STEAL from the working public. And make NO mistake it IS stealing. Democrats take subjects like healthcare and housing and food and make them rights. Those are NOT rights, those are what your hard work buys for you.

So they write "laws" that enable them to STEAL from people, good honest hard working people and give to the lazy the criminal the social reject. They use their theft to build their political base and as the base grows they must steal more and more.

These so called "rights" are nothing but an effort from a do nothing party to buy time. They need to buy this time BECAUSE they have no positive plan NO future goal for America other then for America to be broke and dependent.

And they ARE getting very very close to that. All because they have sold the lazy on the idea everything is a right EXCEPT controlling your OWN money! Sorry you lying a$$ democrats but money IS property. A little more Bill to let them stew.

Democrats steal from the poor/middle class to pay for their 5 or 6 vacation homes.

Bullshit

I swear to all that is Holy. How liberals could watch this short video - and STILL vote for the bitch- proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt - that they (a) despise this country and hope for it's downfall and (b) will resort to ANYTHING to get this evil bitch elected.

I would like to say that I would never vote for her. I truly wish that Bill Richardson or someone else would run instead of her. But if she's running against a first term Senator with no executive experience and wasn't born in the United States, I will vote for her. :)

Sooner or later....at some point in time....the American people will FINALLY come to realize that voting is nothing more than a placating tool that both sides use to make us believe that there is still "freedom" in this country.

Voting is a useless exercise when there is only ONE party.

Indeed. When I was growing up - you went to a Doctor when you were on death's door. Today? 24 hour "Emergency Care" centers. Hospitals that cost $8,000-$10,000 per day. An Aspirin cost $12.00. A visit to the ER? $12,000.

It's a racket and has been for the last 35 years. All designed to benefit the hospitals and the Insurance companies. This bullshit that the left put together only plays into the hands of both. But, we had to pass the bill to see where the raping was going to come from.....
Democrats supporting and voting FOR a bill dictated by a fascist
Had to be the MOST UN-American thing I have EVER seen.

I can not name one current Democrat who actually worked their asses off for years and years to save up to buy a home. So did Nancy Pelosi ever bus/wait tables to get to where she is?

I can not name one current Democrat who actually worked their asses off for years and years to save up to buy a home. So did Nancy Pelosi ever bus/wait tables to get to where she is?

....well you've met one now....

Bullshit

Sooner or later....at some point in time....the American people will FINALLY come to realize that voting is nothing more than a placating tool that both sides use to make us believe that there is still "freedom" in this country.

Voting is a useless exercise when there is only ONE party.

We need to flood the Senate and the House with more REAL conservatives AND Tea Party members AND libertarians. It's the best way to keep government honest.

Democrats supporting and voting FOR a bill dictated by a fascist
Had to be the MOST UN-American thing I have EVER seen.

Democrats are the most hypocritical group of people on the planet. Always have been and always will be. They take with one hand and then take with the other hand. All in the name of "justice". They are the party of "Do as I say - not as I do". Republicans? They smile to your face and shove a knife in your back.

Both sides couldn't care less about "We, the people". They care about what goes on in the beltway and nothing else.

I swear to god - the aggregate IQ of politicians has dropped 60 points over the last 40 years. We have a government full of "Muggers, buggers and thieves". and it gets worse every day. Look at Al Sharpton, for example. If you or I owed nearly 10 million to this monster (that calls itself "government") - we would be sitting in Leavenworth. Sharpton? He has the ear of a stupid, child-like, "Man who would be King".

Only in America.

images

If they work for the government, they didn't earn the money. They're getting paid with stolen loot.
The citizens have always had to pay taxes, there has been a moment in US history that the govt. has not taxed.. Even before they had income taxes, taxes were levied on produced goods that manufactures passed on to the consumer .

The government has always stolen. Highwaymen have existed since the invention of roads.
A country can't exist on pleasantries and antebellum balls...

You mean government can exist without plunder. Yes, I know.
Afraid not...Taxation has been the basis of revenue for the federal govt. since Washington...

That was a typo. It should have read

"you mean government can't exist without plunder?"

Every democrat I know pays their own bills with the money they earned....and are not on welfare.....Sorry you lose as usual..

If they work for the government, they didn't earn the money. They're getting paid with stolen loot.
Working for the government is a noble profession

The nation depends on it

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Government employees are part of a criminal organization. What's noble about that?

They provide valuable services for all Americans

What do you do?

What "valuable services" are those, telling me what kind of light bulbs I can buy?

If they are so "valuable," then why do they need to force us to pay for them?

Forum List

Back