Democrats---Bait And Switch

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Democrats are busy VERY busy LYING about RIGHTS. And the poor idiots don't even know what a right is or at the VERY least never read one they supported and would live under.

Everything about a democrat truly lives on what they can STEAL from the working public. And make NO mistake it IS stealing. Democrats take subjects like healthcare and housing and food and make them rights. Those are NOT rights, those are what your hard work buys for you.

So they write "laws" that enable them to STEAL from people, good honest hard working people and give to the lazy the criminal the social reject. They use their theft to build their political base and as the base grows they must steal more and more.

These so called "rights" are nothing but an effort from a do nothing party to buy time. They need to buy this time BECAUSE they have no positive plan NO future goal for America other then for America to be broke and dependent.

And they ARE getting very very close to that. All because they have sold the lazy on the idea everything is a right EXCEPT controlling your OWN money! Sorry you lying a$$ democrats but money IS property. A little more Bill to let them stew.

Every democrat I know pays their own bills with the money they earned....and are not on welfare.....Sorry you lose as usual..

• Banned
Every democrat I know pays their own bills with the money they earned....and are not on welfare.....Sorry you lose as usual..
Trying to find a working democrat is like looking for a black klan member. Just NOT worth the effort. Am I getting in the way of your daily looting time?

Trying to find a working democrat is like looking for a black klan member. Just NOT worth the effort. Am I getting in the way of your daily looting time?
Not really.....But you can project all you like to destroy your own argument...oh I mean your trolling...

• Banned
Not really.....But you can project all you like to destroy your own argument...oh I mean your trolling...
Now no reason for you to get all "ferguson" on people. Just open your liberal play book to chapter one verse one.
"It's ALL Bushes fault"... Go ahead and skip to verse two when you are ready. And you CAN go ahead and eat your crayons. They were made in China so they must be good for you.

Now no reason for you to get all "ferguson" on people. Just open your liberal play book to chapter one verse one.
"It's ALL Bushes fault"... Go ahead and skip to verse two when you are ready. And you CAN go ahead and eat your crayons. They were made in China so they must be good for you.
Do you always make yourself the ass of conversation?

• Banned
Do you always try to make yourself the biggest idiot in the thread?

While I agree with the first three paragraphs of the OP, Bill Whittle has deliberately conflated "necessities" with "commodities", and thus his argument collapses because it is built on a false premise. He then makes things worse by piling a slippery slope fallacy on top.

Democrats are busy VERY busy LYING about RIGHTS. And the poor idiots don't even know what a right is or at the VERY least never read one they supported and would live under.

Everything about a democrat truly lives on what they can STEAL from the working public. And make NO mistake it IS stealing. Democrats take subjects like healthcare and housing and food and make them rights. Those are NOT rights, those are what your hard work buys for you.

So they write "laws" that enable them to STEAL from people, good honest hard working people and give to the lazy the criminal the social reject. They use their theft to build their political base and as the base grows they must steal more and more.

These so called "rights" are nothing but an effort from a do nothing party to buy time. They need to buy this time BECAUSE they have no positive plan NO future goal for America other then for America to be broke and dependent.

And they ARE getting very very close to that. All because they have sold the lazy on the idea everything is a right EXCEPT controlling your OWN money! Sorry you lying a$$ democrats but money IS property. A little more Bill to let them stew.

That's why we are running head-long into tyranny.

And do you always make yourself the most uninformed person in America?

Do you always try to make yourself the biggest idiot in the thread?
Being an idiot just comes naturally to Moonpie...

While I agree with the first three paragraphs of the OP, Bill Whittle has deliberately conflated "necessities" with "commodities", and thus his argument collapses because it is built on a false premise. He then makes things worse by piling a slippery slope fallacy on top.
What in our founding says your needs are promised? They NEEDED mules and plows but STILL bought them.

I'm not sure he ever whore a uninform.......:salute::tank::salute:

No way I could beat you at that...

What in our founding says your needs are promised? Thet NEED mules and plows but STILL bought them.

It sort of follows the idea that we, as Americans, are "entitled" to healthcare. It has never been the case - it is YOUR responsibility to take care of yourself (that is called freedom) and to rely on some corrupt federal government is called "tyranny". Ask any old Babushka who grew up in the Soviet Union exactly how great it is to "rely" on the benevolent "government". I saw folks there starve to death waiting on their "handouts". Get ready. It is coming here, and soon.

I'm not sure he ever whore a uninform.......:salute::tank::salute:

Damned spell-chek :afro: wait...I DID spell uninformed....... :dance:

What in our founding says your needs are promised? Thet NEED mules and plows but STILL bought them.

It sort of follows the idea that we, as Americans, are "entitled" to healthcare. It has never been the case - it is YOUR responsibility to take care of yourself (that is called freedom) and to rely on some corrupt federal government is called "tyranny". Ask any old Babushka who grew up in the Soviet Union exactly how great it is to "rely" on the benevolent "government". I saw folks there starve to death waiting on their "handouts". Get ready. It is coming here, and soon.
Good to see you, I enjoy your work.

Forum List

Back