Democrats---Bait And Switch

Democrats are busy VERY busy LYING about RIGHTS. And the poor idiots don't even know what a right is or at the VERY least never read one they supported and would live under.

Everything about a democrat truly lives on what they can STEAL from the working public. And make NO mistake it IS stealing. Democrats take subjects like healthcare and housing and food and make them rights. Those are NOT rights, those are what your hard work buys for you.

So they write "laws" that enable them to STEAL from people, good honest hard working people and give to the lazy the criminal the social reject. They use their theft to build their political base and as the base grows they must steal more and more.

These so called "rights" are nothing but an effort from a do nothing party to buy time. They need to buy this time BECAUSE they have no positive plan NO future goal for America other then for America to be broke and dependent.

And they ARE getting very very close to that. All because they have sold the lazy on the idea everything is a right EXCEPT controlling your OWN money! Sorry you lying a$$ democrats but money IS property. A little more Bill to let them stew.

Liberals wrote this thing called the Constitution

In that document, it authorizes Congress to assess taxes to generate revenue

That is not stealing. It is contributing to a free state

Democrats are busy VERY busy LYING about RIGHTS. And the poor idiots don't even know what a right is or at the VERY least never read one they supported and would live under.

Everything about a democrat truly lives on what they can STEAL from the working public. And make NO mistake it IS stealing. Democrats take subjects like healthcare and housing and food and make them rights. Those are NOT rights, those are what your hard work buys for you.

So they write "laws" that enable them to STEAL from people, good honest hard working people and give to the lazy the criminal the social reject. They use their theft to build their political base and as the base grows they must steal more and more.

These so called "rights" are nothing but an effort from a do nothing party to buy time. They need to buy this time BECAUSE they have no positive plan NO future goal for America other then for America to be broke and dependent.

And they ARE getting very very close to that. All because they have sold the lazy on the idea everything is a right EXCEPT controlling your OWN money! Sorry you lying a$$ democrats but money IS property. A little more Bill to let them stew.

What are the republicans doing? Did they cut all of those programs out when they had BOTH Houses during the previous Administration? Did they send any bills to the former President to cut those programs, implement a Fairtax or flat tax? Did they stop or slow down borrowing and spending?
What's the republican plan for America besides endless occupations and wars? Was Medicare Part D signed by a Republican or a Democrat? What about the financial disaster that began on 2007 , was that under the watch of a Republican or a Democrat? What about two useless "nation building" ventures that probably cost us thousands of American lives and billions of dollars that we most likely had to borrow from a communist nation?

Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

While I agree with the first three paragraphs of the OP, Bill Whittle has deliberately conflated "necessities" with "commodities", and thus his argument collapses because it is built on a false premise. He then makes things worse by piling a slippery slope fallacy on top.
What in our founding says your needs are promised? They NEEDED mules and plows but STILL bought them.
What part of "I agree with the first three paragraphs of the OP" do you not understand?

All I am pointing out is that Whittle's argument is fallible. If you want to succeed and win people over to your cause, you have to make logical arguments.

Liberals wrote this thing called the Constitution

In that document, it authorizes Congress to assess taxes to generate revenue

That is not stealing. It is contributing to a free state

These guys are anarchist that want to pull the US down to where the govt. has no revenue...

That's why we are running head-long into tyranny.

Yeah, life was soooo much better and full of "liberty" before the mid 1950's, right Randall? :lol:

Every democrat I know pays their own bills with the money they earned....and are not on welfare.....Sorry you lose as usual..

If they work for the government, they didn't earn the money. They're getting paid with stolen loot.

Something is very wrong when we complain about poor people eating and having a roof over their heads, but say nothing about foreign aid, senseless deadly costly wars, the money we spend for the care and support of illegal immigrants, building mosques on foreign soil, supplying weapons to drug lords and terrorists, paying bribes to North Korea and Iran, subsidizing rich farmers and big oil companies, providing tax loopholes for the wealthy, no-bid government contracts, exploring the far reaches of the universe, excessive military spending, lavish White House parties and vacations, building stupid fences, building planes and ships the military doesn't want nor need, excessive government travel, the ridiculous perks and benefits we give members of Congress, and other tax dollar waste such as pork projects.

Yet, we can bad mouth the poor, the less fortunate, the elderly, the disabled, the mentally challenged, the handicapped, and the homeless. We can complain about where our tax dollars go, only when it goes to feed and house the poorest among us. Shame on us. Where are all of the posts about the tax dollars spent on the items that I listed above? Is that not waste of tax dollars? If not, why not?

While I agree with the first three paragraphs of the OP, Bill Whittle has deliberately conflated "necessities" with "commodities", and thus his argument collapses because it is built on a false premise. He then makes things worse by piling a slippery slope fallacy on top.
What in our founding says your needs are promised? Thet NEED mules and plows but STILL bought them.

It sort of follows the idea that we, as Americans, are "entitled" to healthcare. It has never been the case - it is YOUR responsibility to take care of yourself (that is called freedom) and to rely on some corrupt federal government is called "tyranny". Ask any old Babushka who grew up in the Soviet Union exactly how great it is to "rely" on the benevolent "government". I saw folks there starve to death waiting on their "handouts". Get ready. It is coming here, and soon.
Good to see you, I enjoy your work.

Hey Brother, I'm just a voice (typist) in the wilderness - telling these people that freedom (as I knew it) is gone. We have painted ourselves into the proverbial corner. Something HAS to give. Problem? Most of these "children" have never known hard times. Not once. I don't mean not having a cell phone - I mean worrying about what you say - where you worship - what you read (or don't) - where you're next meal is coming from - where you might squat for the night. These idiots don't have a clue what "tough times" is - but they will soon find out.

We've had the greatest standard of living in the world - the envy of the world. Thanks to "fundamental change we can believe in" - we're about to find out just how rough things can (and will) get. Geez...any idiot that is over the age of 50 knows how good it USED to be in this country. Hell, I grew up black in America in the 50's and 60's and STILL I would choose THEN over NOW. My Father (the grandson of slaves) went on to become one of the first Brigidier Generals in the newly formed Air Force. My Mother graduated from Howard University as a Chemist. Both me and my Brother and Sister all graduated from University. This country has been wonderful to me. Unfortunately, our "freedom" is all but gone, with only an illusion of it left. If you are rich - America is still a great country. Middle class? You are yesterday's news, I'm afraid. Thanks Barry and George!!

Every democrat I know pays their own bills with the money they earned....and are not on welfare.....Sorry you lose as usual..

If they work for the government, they didn't earn the money. They're getting paid with stolen loot.
The citizens have always had to pay taxes, there has been a moment in US history that the govt. has not taxed.. Even before they had income taxes, taxes were levied on produced goods that manufactures passed on to the consumer .

Democrats steal from the poor/middle class to pay for their 5 or 6 vacation homes.

What are the republicans doing? Did they cut all of those programs out when they had BOTH Houses during the previous Administration? Did they send any bills to the former President to cut those programs, implement a Fairtax or flat tax? Did they stop or slow down borrowing and spending?
What's the republican plan for America besides endless occupations and wars? Was Medicare Part D signed by a Republican or a Democrat? What about the financial disaster that began on 2007 , was that under the watch of a Republican or a Democrat? What about two useless "nation building" ventures that probably cost us thousands of American lives and billions of dollars that we most likely had to borrow from a communist nation?

Democrats greased the skids for the collapse for years......and made it so when they took power. Not much of a coincidence. And Obama has started more wars than Bush. He just never finishes them. Egypt, Libya, Syria, Yemen, now Iraq again, Afghanistan was over and Obama helped pump it back up. Egypt was only prevented from being a full scale war because their strong military leadership snuffed it out in it's infancy.

30 Christians were murdered in Libya this weekend......so Obama starts it and bugs out....leaving a mess behind. It was painless for us.....except those 4 guys due to a disgusting video....but painless. At this point...what difference does it make anyway.

The only the thing the OP forgot, was that there is only ONE party in this country. It's called the "Green" party. M-O-N-E-Y. If you have it, you're in like flint. Middle class? You are obsolete.

Thanks for YOUR laugh! ;)

What in our founding says your needs are promised? Thet NEED mules and plows but STILL bought them.

It sort of follows the idea that we, as Americans, are "entitled" to healthcare. It has never been the case - it is YOUR responsibility to take care of yourself (that is called freedom) and to rely on some corrupt federal government is called "tyranny". Ask any old Babushka who grew up in the Soviet Union exactly how great it is to "rely" on the benevolent "government". I saw folks there starve to death waiting on their "handouts". Get ready. It is coming here, and soon.

Hey Brother, I'm just a voice (typist) in the wilderness - telling these people that freedom (as I knew it) is gone. We have painted ourselves into the proverbial corner. Something HAS to give. Problem? Most of these "children" have never known hard times. Not once. I don't mean not having a cell phone - I mean worrying about what you say - where you worship - what you read (or don't) - where you're next meal is coming from - where you might squat for the night. These idiots don't have a clue what "tough times" is - but they will soon find out.

We've had the greatest standard of living in the world - the envy of the world. Thanks to "fundamental change we can believe in" - we're about to find out just how rough things can (and will) get. Geez...any idiot that is over the age of 50 knows how good it USED to be in this country. Hell, I grew up black in America in the 50's and 60's and STILL I would choose THEN over NOW. My Father (the grandson of slaves) went on to become one of the first Brigidier Generals in the newly formed Air Force. My Mother graduated from Howard University as a Chemist. Both me and my Brother and Sister all graduated from University. This country has been wonderful to me. Unfortunately, our "freedom" is all but gone, with only an illusion of it left. If you are rich - America is still a great country. Middle class? You are yesterday's news, I'm afraid. Thanks Barry and George!!
Taxes on income were higher in the 1950's than they are today...

God.. cannot wait until you teaper pussies try to start your insurrection. come to my neighborhood first. PLEASE! Hell, just come to my house and call me a n!gger. I have a present for you anti-American pussies.

GOD, I cannot wait. I hate Hillary, but part of me hope she wins so you pussies will try something.

The citizens have always had to pay taxes, there has been a moment in US history that the govt. has not taxed.. Even before they had income taxes, taxes were levied on produced goods that manufactures passed on to the consumer .

The government has always stolen. Highwaymen have existed since the invention of roads.

Taxes on income were higher in the 1950's than they are today...

Yep, and in the 1930s as well.

The government has always stolen. Highwaymen have existed since the invention of roads.
A country can't exist on pleasantries and antebellum balls...

Trying to find a working democrat is like looking for a black klan member. Just NOT worth the effort. Am I getting in the way of your daily looting time?
Hey look! I'm a working Democrat! You need to grow up a little, get outside and see the world for real, not as it has been presented to you by a series of idiotic 'pundits'.

Last edited:

Democrats steal from the poor/middle class to pay for their 5 or 6 vacation homes.

Bullshit

We just flash our Liberal Cards and get houses for free

Forum List

Back