Democrats Attempt To Illegally Interfere With Impeachment Inquiry

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Whoa, this sounds like indictment material to me. Democrats are trying to intimidate, coerce, or blackmail the House Speaker into dropping a legal investigation, IE the Biden impeachment inquiry. This is clearly against the law. You cannot intimidate, coerce, or blackmail people in order to drop an investigation. And, according to Democrats, just thinking about it or suggesting it is a crime, whether it ultimately happens or not. Democrats need to be taken off the ballot.

Biden is safe as long as his enemies remain quiet and don't blow the whistle on US foreign policy in the Ukraine. That would contain positive evidence that America started the proxy war against Russia.

If Biden's enemies get up the balls to compromise US foreign policy then Biden will be impeached and 'should' be convicted on crimes against humanity. Biden's odds are likely still 75/25 in his favour even though it's all on shaky ground.

Nothing jumped out of the article that supports the argument that democrats are attempting to illegally interfere with the Impeachment Inquiry.
giphy.gif

Whoa, this sounds like indictment material to me. Democrats are trying to intimidate, coerce, or blackmail the House Speaker into dropping a legal investigation, IE the Biden impeachment inquiry. This is clearly against the law. You cannot intimidate, coerce, or blackmail people in order to drop an investigation. And, according to Democrats, just thinking about it or suggesting it is a crime, whether it ultimately happens or not. Democrats need to be taken off the ballot.

Illegally Interfere ?​

okay

What law is it violating? Also is sounds like the Dems are considering helping the Speaker in return for his help to them. I think that is exactly how politics is supposed to work.

Sure, sure. This is what happens when you join the TrumpyTribe. They use to call that a "compromise deal". That along with the peaceful transfer of power between parties was what use to make the USA the envy of the world.

Democrats are natural born liars and cheats

Forum List

Back