Democrats are the most delusional creatures on the planet

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
We're trying to clean our house of dirty old white men, hoping that some of this mentality will rub off on the GOP, mainly Trump
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand Calls On Trump To Resign Over Sexual Assault Allegations
“These allegations are credible; they are numerous,” she said. “President Trump should resign.”

Now I know the dem's are slow, I know in their veins run nothing but sugar water and cotton candy...but these people can't be this effin stupid...Trump resign???

Kirsten, you did a good thing, cleansing washington of big bad dirty democrats....while dirty corrupt GOP politicians pretty much tell you and the rest of the country to go fuck themselves. Listen up, dumb shit....Trump ain't going no where soon and if you morons keep thinking that morality and common decency is gonna ever come from this shit we got in Washington, than expect to keep losing. New Flash...the country is sick and tired of cotton candy politics, its time to get down and dirty with the best of em, fool

• Banned
Ah, poor OP! Realizing your stuck with a !oad of shit AND expected to pull the wagon?
Dude, its your party that can't do a gotdamned thing with a fuckin majority......if I were you, I'd stop throwing out all these insults and find a fuckin hole and hide there.

Forum List

Back