You will be shocked when you learn what planned parenthood wants to teach preschoolers about sex

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
You Will Be Shocked When You Learn What Planned Parenthood Wants To Teach Preschoolers About Sex
This is wrong on so many levels, but if you speak out against these things you might be the one that is branded as a criminal.

In fact, a new law that is moving through the California legislature is so bizarre that it is hard to believe that it is actually real. If you do not use the proper pronoun for transgender senior citizens in California, you could soon be slapped with a huge fine or even be sent to prison. The following comes from Charisma News
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And how wonderful it is it the military is putting these mental cases into our armed services start Jan. 1st and this is not going to go over well it's isn't going to work and these stupid fkrs are going to wish they kept their mouths shut watch and see.
Nobody in their right minds will ever want to join the military , why all the sexual assault accusations, fkn women who think they are men and shower with men, or men who think they are women shower with women.
They aren't stupid they know this bs accusing is going to take place. ............. BANK ON IT.

The stupid fkr indoctrinated assholes of society have no clue how doing this to these kids is psychological abuse, it's not right to do , it is not fair to do and you are a moron for a parent if you even allow this bs to be taught to your kid.

There is absolutely no way anyone from Planned Parenthood will ever get near our children in school. None

You Will Be Shocked When You Learn What Planned Parenthood Wants To Teach Preschoolers About Sex
This is wrong on so many levels, but if you speak out against these things you might be the one that is branded as a criminal.

In fact, a new law that is moving through the California legislature is so bizarre that it is hard to believe that it is actually real. If you do not use the proper pronoun for transgender senior citizens in California, you could soon be slapped with a huge fine or even be sent to prison. The following comes from Charisma News
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And how wonderful it is it the military is putting these mental cases into our armed services start Jan. 1st and this is not going to go over well it's isn't going to work and these stupid fkrs are going to wish they kept their mouths shut watch and see.
Nobody in their right minds will ever want to join the military , why all the sexual assault accusations, fkn women who think they are men and shower with men, or men who think they are women shower with women.
They aren't stupid they know this bs accusing is going to take place. ............. BANK ON IT.

The stupid fkr indoctrinated assholes of society have no clue how doing this to these kids is psychological abuse, it's not right to do , it is not fair to do and you are a moron for a parent if you even allow this bs to be taught to your kid.

Yep, people had better not mistake my gender. Hossfly is half horse, half alligator and half longhorn steer. Any mistakes will result in a stomping.

• Banned

Yep, people had better not mistake my gender. Hossfly is half horse, half alligator and half longhorn steer. Any mistakes will result in a stomping.

Well today I am a lioness, tomorrow I think I will identify as a Russian and I will be Putin's daughter.... So you must refer to me as Ms. Putin lmfao.

There is absolutely no way anyone from Planned Parenthood will ever get near our children in school. None
Bet they're there already....

No they are not. Private school
Teachers are inherently liberal....no matter where they teach.

True that but school curriculum and handbook strictly forbids certain issues such as this. I'd know if it was brought up, our children are taught to tell us about things such as this.

If this was ever brought up, certainly at the ages mentioned parents would know and the proverbial shit would hit the fan.

There have been a couple of times certain issues have been introduced, usually in our oldest's poltical science class or history classes and parents have intervened. A huge one was the teaching of the Crusades last year.

The great thing about private schools is they know who is paying the tuition and they know parents who send their children have looked at different schools. They are wise to stick to the curriculum and notify parents of any guest speakers. The school is good at doing that also.

Yes a 100% pro liberty weirdo. Abolish the Fed, IRS. A real nutcase and he has the nerve to talk about PP.
Michael Snyder For Congress

Lowering tax rates is not nearly enough. Eventually, I would like to completely abolish the individual income tax and shut down the Internal Revenue Service. The greatest era of economic growth in all of U.S. history was when there was no individual income tax, and I believe that we can eventually return to those days.

Just a complete nutcase. This is what we have to put up with, extreme weirdos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back