Looks like the Bundy standoff charges are going to be dismissed...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
The judge released defendants after first denying them pre-trial release. The patriarch of the family declined to be released unless every protester is released.

Now she has shut down the court room to hear evidence to determine whether or not a dismissal is in order.

It is.

"The judge is hearing motions about at least 7 Brady violations and also is looking at double jeopardy....She has ordered a sealed hearing for the rest of the day and all day tomorrow to discuss the findings and said the jury MIGHT return Wednesday but that depends on what she rules on the double jeopardy and motions to dismiss....
I hear Morgan Philpot and his legal team are all killing it! Truth is being revealed and the government won't give up easily. John Lamb is about to go live. Bryan's not there yet nor is his on the ground guy but he will probably do an update soon too once he gets the info so watch his page as well.

....Full court room, lots of lawyers and investigators from the public defenders office that are helping and witnessing whats going on. They have never seen this many Brady violations in a case and seen it continue on. Even the main stream media said to a supporter: 'looks like things are going in your favor this week to say the least!'"

Ammon Bundy

Last edited:
I am in shock.

No, really.

I am in complete shock that our Federali government would fall flat on its ass for a third time.

Can our Federali government do anything with competence other than bomb the Middle East?

"Evidence that is favorable to the defendant (exculpatory) and could impact the outcome of the defendant’s case (material) is often called “Brady material” because of the seminal 1963 U.S. Supreme Court case, Brady v. Maryland, summarized below. In that case, the Supreme Court established a rule that prosecutors must disclose “Brady material” to the defense. The failure to disclose such material is a “Brady violation,” a violation of the U.S. Constitution."

The prosecution has been busted over, and over, and over for hiding evidence and using witnesses who keep lying. Dan Love, one of the big wigs, has actually been fired because he was busted for corruption (multiple instances) in unrelated issues.

They're lying sacks, the BLM are lying sacks. They need to all go to prison, and the Bundys, the Finicums, the Hammonds and many, many others deserve to be acquitted and huge settlements.

And the feds..the fbi, the usfs, the blm...need to be dismantled.

Which is where Trump is going, praise God.

» Failure to Disclose

And the feds..the fbi, the usfs, the blm...need to be dismantled.
Which is where Trump is going, praise God.
Where does Trump have to go to dismantle the FBI?

Cant he just sign an EO or sumpin?

:)

He could.

But he takes a more circuitous route lol.

They're imploding as we speak. He just allows them to hang themselves, puts the good judges where they need to be, and gets people who think like we do into positions of power and destroys them from within.

Secretary Ryan Zinke

Analysis | Like it or not, Betsy DeVos has made a mark in six months as education secretary

Trump's Supreme Court Nominee: Neil Gorsuch

U.S. judge warns of mistrial in Nevada rancher Bundy's trial

"Navarro ordered a sealed hearing to discuss 14 outstanding evidence issues arising from a series of motions to dismiss the case made by the defense.

"Prosecutors previously downplayed the presence of FBI surveillance cameras placed outside the Bundy Ranch near Bunkerville, about 79 miles (120 km) northeast of Las Vegas. The documents include FBI memos that clarified the agency’s support role in the standoff.

"One FBI memo noted that an FBI agent carried an AR-15 assault-style weapon, which Navarro said would likely aid defense arguments that the defendants felt endangered by government “snipers.” Navarro also noted the existence of government surveillance logs.

"The reports and threat assessments of local and federal joint terrorism tasks forces were also not turned over by the prosecution, Navarro said."

Yup. that's what we've always said.

The fucking feds are the problem. Not the ranchers. They threaten, harass, intimidate, kill, vandalize, and steal..then they lie about it in court.

No more secret courts! No more secret hearings! NO MORE! 12/20/17 7:30am Las Vegas Nevada be there! Please spend this week calling the Judge's chambers to let her know you we expect to enter the court room and we want all sealed court proceedings and discovery to be UNSEALED to the public!

Judge Navarro's chambers: (702) 464-5490
Her assistant: Aaron Blazevich (702) 464-5421

The judge released defendants after first denying them pre-trial release. The patriarch of the family declined to be released unless every protester is released.

Now she has shut down the court room to hear evidence to determine whether or not a dismissal is in order.

It is.

"The judge is hearing motions about at least 7 Brady violations and also is looking at double jeopardy....She has ordered a sealed hearing for the rest of the day and all day tomorrow to discuss the findings and said the jury MIGHT return Wednesday but that depends on what she rules on the double jeopardy and motions to dismiss....
I hear Morgan Philpot and his legal team are all killing it! Truth is being revealed and the government won't give up easily. John Lamb is about to go live. Bryan's not there yet nor is his on the ground guy but he will probably do an update soon too once he gets the info so watch his page as well.

....Full court room, lots of lawyers and investigators from the public defenders office that are helping and witnessing whats going on. They have never seen this many Brady violations in a case and seen it continue on. Even the main stream media said to a supporter: 'looks like things are going in your favor this week to say the least!'"

Ammon Bundy
If they walk, I’m taking over the local nature center the next day. And demanding snacks.

It is.

Ammon Bundy
If they walk, I’m taking over the local nature center the next day. And demanding snacks.
Ya mean the feds own that to?

It is.

Ammon Bundy
It’s in a park on land that I want to tear up, but the damned government won’t let me

It is.

Ammon Bundy
It’s in a park on land that I want to tear up, but the damned government won’t let me
do it any way and tell em you're from Idaho and watch em scatter

Forum List

Back