Democrats are still the party of racism....leftists are the people who are actually racist...today's addition? Berkeley...

Which office of the FBI does he come from? New York or D.C?
Very odd, this is a Trump rally in front of the Smithsonian Museum of African-American History and Culture in predominantly Black DC and there doesn't seem to be any Blacks???

Those darn leftists!
There is a long list of receipts.....

20210628_183529.jpg

Here we have straight up, open racism....and it is the democrats, again...the party of racism.....

Keep in mind....young black males represent about 7% of the population.......but actually commit over 50%, last few years likely 60% of all murder.....yet these left wing morons, spoon fed democrat party lies, think White Violence is a problem.....

Now, you might think that barring someone because of the color of their skin would be considered “racist.” Silly you. It doesn’t work like that. Only white people are racist. People of color who hate and fear white people are right.

College Fix:

The POC House intro states in part that many members moved in “to be able to avoid white violence and presence.” When students do bring a guest, the rules direct them to announce it in the house guest chat and note “if they are white.”

The democrat party has used racism since it was founded by two slave owners.......racism is just the DNA of the democrat party.....
I can find clips of Republicans engineering ways of keeping Blacks from voting. I don't find any clips of Whites keeping Blacks from voting.

The GOP is the party of racism, bigotry, and hate – that’s been the case for well over 50 years.

See....you should have posted that in the humor section....since there are at least two threads....mine, on democrats who want a no white's allowed dorm......and the democrat party cotnrolled teachers union that wants to fire white teachers first, over and above the sacred "seniority."

Two of those policies from two democrat party controlled institutions.....and you say the GOP is racist......?

Again, put this in the humor section...

I can find clips of Republicans engineering ways of keeping Blacks from voting. I don't find any clips of Whites keeping Blacks from voting.

Republicans didn't keep anyone from voting.......voter ID isn't keeping blacks from voting...thinking blacks are too dumb to be able to vote....that has democrat all over it....

The various election protection reforms? Do you know what happened after they were enacted...you doofus? Minority voting numbers increased massively...

Sell your racist bullshit to democrats....they are the ones stupid enough to believe it...

You are a certifiable, kool aide drinking moron......blacks are not stupid......they are not dumb....and you democrats who have treated them as such since you lost them as slaves after Republicans freed them, had better learn that soon....

And Today.... in Georgia....you doofus....

In March 2021, Republicans in Georgia passed the Election Integrity Act of 2021. This bill was blasted as an effort to "suppress the vote" by Democrats ranging from Joe Biden to election denier Stacey Abrams. In the wake of the bill’s passage, the MLB even decided to move their league’s All-Star Game out of Atlanta, which cost the economy of Georgia’s largest city upwards of $100 million.
-----
According to Tuesday night’s results, early voting in the state of Georgia shattered records, including among minorities. Overall turnout broke primary records, too, with more than 1.9 million Georgians having cast their ballots, compared to 1.16 million in 2018.

In fact, early voting rates in Georgia’s primaries were even higher than they were before the 2020 presidential election. This is despite the fact that early voting surged to record levels in 2020, and that primaries tend to have lower rates of voter participation than general elections – especially presidential elections.
----

Georgia’s law clearly did exactly what it was designed to do. It’s now easier to vote in the state, but harder to cheat.

Get back to your fried chicken, bigot.
Blacks have no problem showing ID when cashing government-subsidy checks.

Those darn leftists!
That is a lot of anger being expressed there. Unfortunately, it's the sad truth that it is mostly justified due to the actions of the black criminality in general. Their sky-high crime rate. Their failure to excel in academia, Their own racism against white, brown and Asian. Don't forget their abysmal rate of illegitimate births. If blacks cleaned up their act, they would get more respect. Until then, you deservedly get what you asked for.

I can distinguish between trump signs and BLM signs. Trump signs in the north and blm everywhere else.

So you don't understand that it is the blm signs that reveal a racist, and Trump signs that do not...you are blind.

I didn't realize it was Opposite Day.

It isn't......the truth is BLM is a racist organization.......when confronted with the concept that all lives matter, they get violent, and try to destroy those who actually believe all lives matter....it is a racist organization, and it functions as the brown shirts of the democrat party....they looted, burned and killed in black neighborhoods for 7 months..protected, supported, directed, by the democrat party..........

Don’t bother bagging it up. I ain’t buying it. I live here. I see it.
See this, jackass.

The COVID relief bill passed by Congress and signed by President Biden allocates billions of dollars based on race. In mid-May a federal court in Texas ruled that the race-based parts of the law governing relief to restaurant owners are unconstitutional. Last week a higher federal court, the Sixth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals, ruled the same way.

The law establishes a three week “priority period” in which only applicants from certain racial and ethnic backgrounds can request relief. The appellate court pointed out that there is no guarantee that any funds will remain after the priority period expires.

The Democrat law got shot down because it is blatantly and unconstitutionally racist.

The Democratic party has been the party of systemic racism since it's inception. The Republican party has been opposed to systemic racism since it's inception.

The Republican party has always fought against your beloved Democratic party of slavery, oppression and racism. The Republicans whooped Democrat ass in the civil war. And you racist POS Democrats will get your asses whooped again if you start another civil war.

See this, jackass.

The COVID relief bill passed by Congress and signed by President Biden allocates billions of dollars based on race. In mid-May a federal court in Texas ruled that the race-based parts of the law governing relief to restaurant owners are unconstitutional. Last week a higher federal court, the Sixth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals, ruled the same way.

The law establishes a three week “priority period” in which only applicants from certain racial and ethnic backgrounds can request relief. The appellate court pointed out that there is no guarantee that any funds will remain after the priority period expires.

The Democrat law got shot down because it is blatantly and unconstitutionally racist.

The Democratic party has been the party of systemic racism since it's inception. The Republican party has been opposed to systemic racism since it's inception.

The Republican party has always fought against your beloved Democratic party of slavery, oppression and racism. The Republicans whooped Democrat ass in the civil war. And you racist POS Democrats will get your asses whooped again if you start another civil war.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back